atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atilinca9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Need help: Coaches

Hey guys, looking to compete next August in my first show: doing teen classic physique (I am 17)
    Reference my bio page for pics of my current physique.

PLEASE- Anyone who has ANY experience with these coaches, or any coaches in general... any information and advice is welcome

I am looking for a GOOD NO BS coach to help me on my offseason and contest prep... so far I have names like Chris Aceto, Niel Yoda, Aj Sims, Dave Palumbo, Jason Theobald, Matt Porter, Layne Norton (already emailed me back and said he was interested in coaching me)
    I was even thinking Arash Rahbar (trains at the same gym as me). Only issue with Arash is he is not as personal as I/d want my coach to be..... also John Meadows but he has a 6 week waiting list which I don't know if I can afford considering the mass I need to put on.

I am looking for someone who will checkup on me very often, not just once a week/other week, actually make a customized training program tailored to my weaknesses and truly make it a personalized experience.

As far as nutrition goes I am open to whatever works, and honestly I'm not picky- I am here to win.

Again, ANY EXPERIENCE AND OPINIONS ARE WELCOME

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Which coach

Originally Posted by atilinca9 View Post
    Hey guys, looking to compete next August in my first show: doing teen classic physique (I am 17)
    Reference my bio page for pics of my current physique.

PLEASE- Anyone who has ANY experience with these coaches, or any coaches in general... any information and advice is welcome

I am looking for a GOOD NO BS coach to help me on my offseason and contest prep... so far I have names like Chris Aceto, Niel Yoda, Aj Sims, Dave Palumbo, Jason Theobald, Matt Porter, Layne Norton (already emailed me back and said he was interested in coaching me)
    I was even thinking Arash Rahbar (trains at the same gym as me). Only issue with Arash is he is not as personal as I/d want my coach to be..... also John Meadows but he has a 6 week waiting list which I don't know if I can afford considering the mass I need to put on.

I am looking for someone who will checkup on me very often, not just once a week/other week, actually make a customized training program tailored to my weaknesses and truly make it a personalized experience.

As far as nutrition goes I am open to whatever works, and honestly I'm not picky- I am here to win.

Again, ANY EXPERIENCE AND OPINIONS ARE WELCOME
    It seems like of all the listed Arash or Layne seem to be some of my favorites on information that they put out. Chris acute seems good as well of the bunch that you listed. If Arash trains at your gym it seems like he may be a good fit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class