ToughLove33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I continue working with my personal trainer?

Hi...
    I’ve been working with my personal trainer for over a year now and she’s by far the best pt I’ve ever had. However, I’m wondering if I should start working out at home by watching workout videos on YouTube or if I should continue working with her? My only concern is that it’s more expensive to workout with a pt, yet there are more benefits to working with one, including staying more motivated than if I workout on my own.
    What should I do?
    Thanks

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ToughLove33 View Post
    Hi...
    I’ve been working with my personal trainer for over a year now and she’s by far the best pt I’ve ever had. However, I’m wondering if I should start working out at home by watching workout videos on YouTube or if I should continue working with her? My only concern is that it’s more expensive to workout with a pt, yet there are more benefits to working with one, including staying more motivated than if I workout on my own.
    What should I do?
    Thanks
    First off...a little confused that you complain you can’t afford the pricee of protein bars in your last thread...but admit to shelling out cash for a PT in this thread. I think someone needs to manage their money better. Ha ha

On topic...point blank, a PT is doing a job to make money. Their goal is to keep you as a client for as long as possible. In essence, you aren’t really going to be educated by a PT to go off on your own.

In any case, by this time, you should at least be trained in all the basic moves. Everything else you need to know is free online (and on this very forum). YouTube can be good...or it can be crap, so choose your guru well.

That said, you need inner drive, dedication, and consistency to succeede. If you need a PT to give you that, chances are you won’t go far without them...and probably won’t see that much longevity and success with them either, for that matter.

So, what should you do? Well that’s up to you. It’s kind of like me asking you if I should eat Mexican or Italian for dinner tonight. Everyone can say, “ Italian” but, if by the end of the conversation I find myself with a hankering for a tamale...well...

Good luck with your decision.

Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angileena is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personally, I'd recommend not giving up on trainer if she's a great source of motivation, at least untill you feel like you're able to motivate yourself and extract good information from available resources. So start self learning while you have her for a while.

ToughLove33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys!

FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000) FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000) FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000) FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000) FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000) FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000) FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000) FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000) FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000) FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000) FarisArial is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Im a doctor. Yes.

Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergexzx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ToughLove33 View Post
    Hi...
    What should I do?
    Thanks
    Videos from you youtube? Those are random programs.

Why not keep your personal trainer until you learn how to actually train yourself

charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlotte32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it's up to you.. or You have money and u the will to stay with work him or not

derftane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree that working with a PT is indeed more beneficial but if you're looking for more affordable strategies and you think you have enough knowledge and discipline, it's also ok to do it on your own. I prefer doing it on my own since its just something that I can afford right now. All I need is constant effort and motivation.

penoplastie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes you Should continue working with your personal trainer

Registered User NoGainNoPainBro's Avatar
    NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by penoplastie View Post
    yes you Should continue working with your personal trainer

Are you the personal trainer?