Closed Thread
Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283
Results 8,461 to 8,479 of 8479
    DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    SS sounds like chicks who put things like "carb conscious" in their online dating profiles to attract more fit men but in reality they have zero clue about anything fitness related.
    they just don't fuk'n eat to stay skinny.
    If one has to put they're into "fitness" and "dieting" on a dating profile then I have bad news. The pics speak for itself.
    Brb shirtless pic after a triathlon
    Brb pic at the beach
    Brb clothes are fitted just right
    brb.....

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of people talk about keto and low carb diets etc. Joe Rogan seems to favor it but others like Jillian Michaels are against it.

I've always been high carb (low fat) and never saw any reason to be low carb but now I'm not so sure. IF seems to be a thing too nowadays and that I really believe works. We are not supposed to be eating all the ****ing time.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    SS sounds like chicks who put things like "carb conscious" in their online dating profiles to attract more fit men but in reality they have zero clue about anything fitness related.
    they just don't fuk'n eat to stay skinny.
    You guys are so annoying. Especially the ones with injuries and tendinitis telling me I don’t know what I’m doing. Like I said I lift 4 days a week doing all the major compounds and accessories. Built all the muscle I want. No current injuries no joint issues no tendinitis.

As to strength I used to care about that and my best deadlift was 200 a few years ago. Just don’t care about strength anymore and prefer lower weight higher reps nowadays. Works for me and I reached all my goals. So not sure why you guys are talking down on that.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    A lot of people talk about keto and low carb diets etc. Joe Rogan seems to favor it but others like Jillian Michaels are against it.

I've always been high carb (low fat) and never saw any reason to be low carb but now I'm not so sure. IF seems to be a thing too nowadays and that I really believe works. We are not supposed to be eating all the ****ing time.
    I like 40/40/20. I can put on a lot of strength and still lose fat with that macro break down.

I will never do a low carb diet. Your brain runs on carbs. Period.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do 30/30/30 with the last 10 coming from energy crystals and my chi chi Rodriguez bracelet.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    If one has to put they're into "fitness" and "dieting" on a dating profile then I have bad news. The pics speak for itself.
    Brb shirtless pic after a triathlon
    Brb pic at the beach
    Brb clothes are fitted just right
    brb.....
    I agree when it comes to men.
    I think guys though are more realistic with their own fitness levels online.
    Most women i've talked to say guys look like their pics, just shorter than expected in real life. LOL!

women are different than men though when it comes to fitness levels.
    I know plenty of women who are the typical hot chick.
    they don't exercise, drink like a fish and just don't eat much at all and stay lean and attractive.

granted it does catch up to them eventually and they go down hill fast but yeah, it made me cringe when they would put "athletic build" down even though they are not in shape because like they cross-fit once a week. lol.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    You guys are so annoying. Especially the ones with injuries and tendinitis telling me I don’t know what I’m doing. Like I said I lift 4 days a week doing all the major compounds and accessories. Built all the muscle I want. No current injuries no joint issues no tendinitis.

As to strength I used to care about that and my best deadlift was 200 a few years ago. Just don’t care about strength anymore and prefer lower weight higher reps nowadays. Works for me and I reached all my goals. So not sure why you guys are talking down on that.
    don't care about how you lift.
    though considering how much time you spend posting while at the gym I think your routine works for you.

It's the fact that you sound completely clueless when you do talk about lifting.

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    I like 40/40/20. I can put on a lot of strength and still lose fat with that macro break down.

I will never do a low carb diet. Your brain runs on carbs. Period.
    Arnies breakdown!

cutting.
    15/70/15.

My brain doesn't need many carbs to run so jakes on you.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree when it comes to men.
    I think guys though are more realistic with their own fitness levels online.
    Most women i've talked to say guys look like their pics, just shorter than expected in real life. LOL!

women are different than men though when it comes to fitness levels.
    I know plenty of women who are the typical hot chick.
    they don't exercise, drink like a fish and just don't eat much at all and stay lean and attractive.

granted it does catch up to them eventually and they go down hill fast but yeah, it made me cringe when they would put "athletic build" down even though they are not in shape because like they cross-fit once a week. lol.
    The some girls I went to school with did the not eating and other illegal substances diet, looks awful now. Either overweight or skinny fat. Fruit, veggies, water, and moderate exercise is the way to go.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't wanna count my macros because then I just realize how much I eat fat, lol. I want to be in denial.
    My fitness goal is going to be able to do 20 real pull-ups. I can do about ten (and yeah, I've posted a vid here before). That goal is good because you can get better at it while losing weight.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    don't care about how you lift.
    though considering how much time you spend posting while at the gym I think your routine works for you.

It's the fact that you sound completely clueless when you do talk about lifting.
    Nope not clueless at all.

Last workout was quads and calves:

Back squat
    Stationary lunges
    Leg press
    Leg extensions

Multiple calf raise variations

Today will do back and bi:

Pull ups assist
    Lat pull down or lat push down

Cable row or dumbbell row
    Barbell row (65 in sets of 10 which is decent)

Rack pulls

Various biceps curls variations

If you want to argue that preferring low weight/high reps is “clueless” that is just wrong.

If you want to argue that women cannot get too big or gain too much muscle, well that is dependent on taste/preference. I like my current amount and just want to maintain. Nothing clueless about that.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Nope not clueless at all.

Last workout was quads and calves:

Back squat
    Stationary lunges
    Leg press
    Leg extensions

Multiple calf raise variations

Today will do back and bi:

Pull ups assist
    Lat pull down or lat push down

Cable row or dumbbell row
    Barbell row (65 in sets of 10 which is decent)

Rack pulls

Various biceps curls variations

If you want to argue that preferring low weight/high reps is “clueless” that is just wrong.

If you want to argue that women cannot get too big or gain too much muscle, well that is dependent on taste/preference. I like my current amount and just want to maintain. Nothing clueless about that.
    Multiple calf raise variations? Female muzzlepress detected!

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't wanna count my macros because then I just realize how much I eat fat, lol. I want to be in denial.
    My fitness goal is going to be able to do 20 real pull-ups. I can do about ten (and yeah, I've posted a vid here before). That goal is good because you can get better at it while losing weight.

Just lol @ still caring about fat content in 2019

Brb "fat free" literally faked and invented to con idiot women.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Just lol @ still caring about fat content in 2019

Brb "fat free" literally faked and invented to con idiot women.
    No, I'm not like that Hesus. But I'm trying to lose aboot 15 pounds right now.

No, I'm not like that Hesus. But I'm trying to lose aboot 15 pounds right now.

Count cals. Not fat.

606 G0D.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Just go up to her and say "hi"

It's really not that hard to score James Harden....
    Wow nice roast lol. Savage
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Count cals. Not fat.
    Well of course I have to count calories if I'll ever going to make it from 132 to 117.

It takes me about four months and 1500 calories, but that is not a lot.

JackTella JackTella JackTella JackTella JackTella JackTella JackTella JackTella JackTella JackTella JackTella
    Bunch of sad celibate losers in here that can't get laid. It's not that hard to smash a few girls out of the 3.5 billion out there.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Closed Thread
Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283