Closed Thread
Page 199 of 283 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,970 of 8479
    bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    I agree that work life balance is important. I honestly wouldn't want to be with a guy who worked constantly, like a CEO, lawyer, Dr, etc. Money just doesn't mean that much to me. I'd much rather be a peon and leave work at 5 and not have to think about my job when I'm not there. I've been asked to go for positions that would require more responsibility and I say no.

Tomorrow night I have a happy hour with my work daughters. Would honestly rather not go because by Thursdays I'm pretty tired and it means I'll have to spend my lunch coming home to take my doggo out, but I figure wth?! Maybe I'll meet the man of my dreams.
    I agree that I'm getting pretty tired on Thursday nights, but I was in my 20s, too, because of cutting down to 8% then.

arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Off topic, but I'm at the stage in my life (mid 30's) where a lot of my friends are moving up the "career ladder" into senior management and director positions.

I do pretty well for myself, but I've always had the philosophy that work/life balance is more important than killing yourself in work. A good friend of mine was burnt out ~1 year ago and had to see a doctor and stay home for a couple of weeks due to his stress levels and overworking. When I talked to him before that, he was grinding it out because he was up for promotion in a few months and would get a large pay increase. Then I spoke with him after that episode, and he's chasing the next promotion. No doubt he's 'doing very well' in career now and accelerating at a much faster pace than I.

Obviously you don't wanna end up like that, but when I see so many of my friends completely focused on career, I wonder if I'm wrong. I never wanted to manage people, it just seems like a stressful nightmare.And you really have to be the type of person that enjoys dealing with people, their emotions etc. in that position.

I think it's almost natural for a driven guy to want to compete in the workplace and climb the ladder for status. In some ways, you could say I've resisted it to maintain the bigger picture on health, fitness and what the real value in life is. You get that extra pay, but you will also get extra responsibility. Companies don't generally bump you for nothing.

All that said, I know I'm not pushing to my max potential in work - intentionally. I wonder why I start to feel a tinge of jealousy though, and if I should listen to that or not. I think if I have children, I can attach more meaning to that rather than work and my own health.

There has to be better pursuits to focus on than what they are doing in corporate.
    Well I share the same philosophy as you.

I have worked a lot in two great law firms in the past (so 60-80 a week on average) and personnaly my only motivation was to prove myself I was not a total loser.

I stopped around the 30 mark cause for me it is not worth it as I did it for the "ego" thing only since my way of life did not change much between the time I struggle financialy and nowdays. So I downgrade to a firm that is less prestigious and limit myself to the "rank" of counsel. The quality of life is better.

The only thing that is worth it is to make extra money for a couple of years cause you can clear your debt if you have some or make investment for passive income.

Also, I don't know about corporate but add two other things to management and stress that can be a burden : politics and "not doing your job" I mean by that you have to play the game of thrones within your firm or corporation and that you will not do a lot of your job so for instance if you truly love programming, you might be hardly doing it anymore. Some partners don't do that much law research, draft papers, etc. cause they need to seek for clients, attend meeting, meet up, celebrations, manage the billable, etc. some activities that I have to do a little but not that much cause they are utterly boring to me.

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    My goal...if mid 30s and single and struggling. I want to be a remote Senior Developer, and live like..in Panama, Thailand, Philliopines, or something

brb 100k+ plus
    brb cost of living low as fawk
    brb living like a king on a beach
    That my plan for the 40' mark but I would just work the minimum and go for the mountain rather than the beach ^^ inba minimalist way of life going for walk or hunting with your Brittany dog in the mountain

I agree that work life balance is important. I honestly wouldn't want to be with a guy who worked constantly, like a CEO, lawyer, Dr, etc. Money just doesn't mean that much to me. I'd much rather be a peon and leave work at 5 and not have to think about my job when I'm not there. I've been asked to go for positions that would require more responsibility and I say no.

Tomorrow night I have a happy hour with my work daughters. Would honestly rather not go because by Thursdays I'm pretty tired and it means I'll have to spend my lunch coming home to take my doggo out, but I figure wth?! Maybe I'll meet the man of my dreams.
    Have a nice happy hour and hope you will find him.

I completely understand. You can't be mentally okay with marrying a woman that had casual hookups, FWBs and ONS -- when you were (or would've been) rejected by them in the past.

The only way to feel okay about that is to have been in a few casual situations yourself, even if you two are legit more compatible and she finds you more attractive than all her previous partners. It's just psychologically difficult to overcome that feeling that she's been with so many guys before you. OR find a woman that hasn't had many partners, or just a couple of LTRs.

The absolute worst is if a woman starts acting classy and withholding sex once she is trying to find a husband -- but for years beforehand she was a filthy slut -- ehhhh no. And I have been on dates where the girl has pretty much as admitted she's past her messing around phase. No second date of course.

ALL THAT SAID, I think you're being a bit paranoid about the beta bucks/provider thing. I've realized that I'm highly unlikely to ever fall into that category, and with your character and personality I don't think you fit it either tbh.
    Well for me the first exemple would be the same as being a beta buck/provider even if you are not spending money since you are somehow a "leftover".

And in truth, I think it is better to be a provider (I mean by that the main provider of income) for a woman who has not a great situation and see me as a legit partner than for someone who doest not need my money but only settle for me when she need a more stable man with a good situation rather than the "players" cause deep down she prefers them over you.

jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get a broken leg.

Find out wrist is ALSO fractured.

Can't lift.

Gain weight because used to eating 4000 calories a day.

Get depressed.

I'm happy I got a girlfriend whilst I was swole. I'm now like 20% again and its absolutely upsetting.
    Lifting on hiatus, triathlon training everydayyyy
    HTC, don't @ me

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I do pretty well for myself, but I've always had the philosophy that work/life balance is more important than killing yourself in work. A good friend of mine was burnt out ~1 year ago and had to see a doctor and stay home for a couple of weeks due to his stress levels and overworking. When I talked to him before that, he was grinding it out because he was up for promotion in a few months and would get a large pay increase. Then I spoke with him after that episode, and he's chasing the next promotion. No doubt he's 'doing very well' in career now and accelerating at a much faster pace than I.

Obviously you don't wanna end up like that, but when I see so many of my friends completely focused on career, I wonder if I'm wrong. I never wanted to manage people, it just seems like a stressful nightmare.And you really have to be the type of person that enjoys dealing with people, their emotions etc. in that position.

I think it's almost natural for a driven guy to want to compete in the workplace and climb the ladder for status. In some ways, you could say I've resisted it to maintain the bigger picture on health, fitness and what the real value in life is. You get that extra pay, but you will also get extra responsibility. Companies don't generally bump you for nothing.

All that said, I know I'm not pushing to my max potential in work - intentionally. I wonder why I start to feel a tinge of jealousy though, and if I should listen to that or not. I think if I have children, I can attach more meaning to that rather than work and my own health.
    agreed. id rather make less money and not have to worry about anything after 5. Work is a means to aquire the funds to pursue other interests, not my identity.
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Off topic, but I'm at the stage in my life (mid 30's) where a lot of my friends are moving up the "career ladder" into senior management and director positions.

There has to be better pursuits to focus on than what they are doing in corporate.
    Probably...

What I would say is that you will probably benefit a lot from adjusting your focus. I'm not going to advise as to what you should switch your focus to, but I am going to suggest what you SHOULDN'T focus on, which is your desire to find a suitable life partner and mother of your children and all of that chit.

I really don't you think that you (or anyone else for that matter) does themselves any favours by having such a goal at the forefront of their mind.
    Last edited by alltrapbrah; 04-04-2019 at 07:56 AM.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jacemano View Post
    Get a broken leg.

Can't lift.

Get depressed.

I'm happy I got a girlfriend whilst I was swole. I'm now like 20% again and its absolutely upsetting.
    Keto mayne! Chicken, collard greens, brocc oli, bacon, cheese, etc. It's hard the first few weeks, but it gets easy.
    Also sorry about the leg and wrist.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jacemano View Post
    Get a broken leg.

Can't lift.

Get depressed.

How you break your leg and wrist?

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Hopefully it wasn't from that horribly physically abusive ex-wife!

Hang in there! It's tough to adjust one's appetite. I broke my foot and hurt my neck and back in the past, so I know those feels. Your body just has to adjust to the lack of activity, and it will over time.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    Hopefully it wasn't from that horribly physically abusive ex-wife!

Hang in there! It's tough to adjust one's appetite. I broke my foot and hurt my neck and back in the past, so I know those feels. Your body just has to adjust to the lack of activity, and it will over time.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1506435211

Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    I have Spinal degeneration so I don't deadlift anymore but I used to lift 6 times a week when I was doing contest prep

Now I lift 3x a week and do cardio 3x a week as I couldn't exercise due to severe anemia earlier this year. I gained body fat so I'm working to get it off.

If I deadlift it's Romanian deadlifts with 2 25 lb weights so with a 45 barbell 105 total . I don't lift heavy men complain I already look like a man and I'm too muscular but I wasn't natty when I built my muscle.

Now I'm trying to lean down so I can compete in tennis again. I'm a competitive tennis player. Bodybuilding was something I got into when I broke my foot in 2010 and couldn't play tennis.

Tennis is what I played in college and is my passion. Lifting is a secondary passion.
    Sup.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Exposed!

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exposed!
    Banned. I wonder which of her 50 other accounts will now rise up.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Banned. I wonder which of her 50 other accounts will now rise up.
    Pretty pathetic for a woman to make all these accounts just to troll. What a sad life.

Pretty pathetic for a woman to make all these accounts just to troll. What a sad life.
    She's not a troll, she's schizophrenic.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    John Cena gif.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    tired by thursday?
    WTF?

i'm 47 and still awake.
    I won't be tired until friday.
    Yes, tired by Thursday. Plus it's usually a lifting night. My job is very mentally draining and I need glasses/contacts which I just ordered so I'm hoping that helps. I also don't sleep well, so I never get enough sleep. So yeah, I'm tired by Thursday and flat out exhausted by Friday after work.

Originally Posted by arkona4trek View Post
    Have a nice happy hour and hope you will find him.
    Thanks! Happy hour was meh. It was crowded because of the fund raiser, but I didn't meet anyone. Only stayed for an hour and that's enough being at a loud crowded bar for me.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!!!!!!!!! I stopped at the grocery store on my way home and saw grocery store guy and chatted with him. I was just about to tell him my name when he asked me! Maybe next time he'll ask for my number.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yes, tired by Thursday. Plus it's usually a lifting night. My job is very mentally draining and I need glasses/contacts which I just ordered so I'm hoping that helps. I also don't sleep well, so I never get enough sleep. So yeah, I'm tired by Thursday and flat out exhausted by Friday after work.

Thanks! Happy hour was meh. It was crowded because of the fund raiser, but I didn't meet anyone. Only stayed for an hour and that's enough being at a loud crowded bar for me.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!!!!!!!!! I stopped at the grocery store on my way home and saw grocery store guy and chatted with him. I was just about to tell him my name when he asked me! Maybe next time he'll ask for my number.
    Omg so exciting!! What does he look like again?

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Omg so exciting!! What does he look like again?
    He's cute! Nice face, blue eyes. May be bald, he's always wearing a hat when I see him cause of job. I was wearing wedges which are prob about 3" and he was maybe a little taller than me or same eye height. So not tall, but if I can wear heels and he's not shorter than me it's all good. I'd guess he's in his 40's, it's hard to tell though. I'm horrible at guessing ages.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    He's cute! Nice face, blue eyes. May be bald, he's always wearing a hat when I see him cause of job. I was wearing wedges which are prob about 3" and he was maybe a little taller than me or same eye height. So not tall, but if I can wear heels and he's not shorter than me it's all good. I'd guess he's in his 40's, it's hard to tell though. I'm horrible at guessing ages.
    Ooooh blue eyes I love that!! Yay awesome I hope you see him again soon.

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    199 pages!

is this one of the high repper circle jerk threads?

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    L O L @ Pondus gawdddd damnnnnnnnnnn
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Is it me or does anyone else get bored with trivial small talk. Like if you're at a social event and you're talking to multiple people and they're talking about chit like what canyon they went to or what wedding they're invited to or the weather, that chit gets old quick and boring. As far as I'm concern, if it doesn't pertain to me or is not interesting at all, I really don't care about what you're talking about. Sometimes I just leave a social event early because I just get so bored since people are talking about stuff I can't relate to or I don't care about.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Ooooh blue eyes I love that!!
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post
    199 pages!

is this one of the high repper circle jerk threads?
    Depends... will you jerk me off if I rep you?
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends... will you jerk me off if I rep you?
    place and time? i have less callouses on my right hand, fyi.

L O L @ Pondus gawdddd damnnnnnnnnnn
    Google is one helluva.... resource.

http://bfy.tw/N57I

Second hit.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it me or does anyone else get bored with trivial small talk. Like if you're at a social event and you're talking to multiple people and they're talking about chit like what canyon they went to or what wedding they're invited to or the weather, that chit gets old quick and boring. As far as I'm concern, if it doesn't pertain to me or is not interesting at all, I really don't care about what you're talking about. Sometimes I just leave a social event early because I just get so bored since people are talking about stuff I can't relate to or I don't care about.
    Can I tell you about my friend mr Jack Daniels ?
    Google is one helluva.... resource.

http://bfy.tw/N57I

Second hit.
    LOL true dat
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Can I tell you about my friend mr Jack Daniels ?

LOL true dat
    lol sure.

You say you have to force yourself to not be apathetic with people in social situations. Does alcohol help you?

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol sure.

Does alcohol help you?
    yes
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

lol sure.

You say you have to force yourself to not be apathetic with people in social situations. Does alcohol help you?
    Alot of convos are meaningless and nonsense. However sometimes people (including myself) need that. Lets just roast people, laugh, or etc. Just destress from the madness.

I can go through these situations with or without alcohol.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone ever hooked up/ had feelings for a friend's ex?

The ex and I stayed good friends throughout. Recently went on a hike with her, and damn it I fell for her hard. I always thought she was cute, but she is just so kind, caring, and funny, on top of being absolutely beautiful.
    Able to have intellectual conversations and shoot the ****.

I'm leaving the country for an exended time (1+ years), I'm not sure if I should let her know I feel.
    aidiosmio

jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cycling, I hit a Prius going in my direction to avoid being hit by a truck.... except the tire of the truck clipped my leg.

I really nearly died... 0.5 seconds slower, I WOULD have died. Very very very lucky.

But now I'm just annoyed because I can't train anything. Thank god for muscle memory at least. I know that 3 months and I can get back to it... but its RUINING triathlon training.

In the mean time, lots of technical tests to do this weekend
    Lifting on hiatus, triathlon training everydayyyy
    HTC, don't @ me

Closed Thread
Page 199 of 283 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast