Closed Thread
Page 196 of 283 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 8479
    **** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Finished my React project boyos. Once its cleaned it up a bit and styled I'm gonna host that bish and put it on linkedin for them recruiterssssssss to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY

Also lol the hypergamous women in this thread

Also lol at DLB.

DLB and Silence. Two old women that are so addicted to good looking men they'd rather have 20 something FWBs until they die than date someone their old age. Understand I'm not hating on your guys. Its just tragically hilarious to me. Really illustrates the reality of the situation

Also I'm seeing guys that do well with women talk about the 80/20, publicly on ********. Mind shattered. They all said "yeah this sounds right" and were talking about the thirsty women in their DMs.
    I post red pill stuff on ******** once and a while but most of the time I don't since a lot of my friends are blue pill and I don't feel like alienating most of my friend's list. There's a few friends I have that post red pill chit and there's an Men's Group I'm in that talks about dating.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    It's real, and I guess I don't make the cut. 6'2 me did though! lmao

Congrats on the React project. Time to get a $oftware job.
    brrrooooooo, you are definitely in the 80/20 crew. You just live by a different set of rules. You could be getting laid every night if you wanted to.

There is no rule for relationships. So many people either never settle, or settle with the wrong person. If you want a relationship with the right person, you need to grind. If you are single, with no kids, then you should be chatting up no less than 5 women at the same time and going out on 2-3 dates a week.

I have a date with Andrea tomorrow. Pretty sure it's going to be a good date. Laid on the flirting hard with her and she has been eating it up. Even told her I was going to kiss her hello instead of good-bye and she was all for it.

Like I said numerous times, I use my text game(and phone calls) to set myself up so that it's a sure thing, all I have to do is not **** it up. Never use a first date to get to know each other, just have fun. Do the rest over text and phone. Using text and phone calls to only set up dates has NEVER worked for me.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    brrrooooooo, you are definitely in the 80/20 crew. You just live by a different set of rules. You could be getting laid every night if you wanted to.

There is no rule for relationships. So many people either never settle, or settle with the wrong person. If you want a relationship with the right person, you need to grind. If you are single, with no kids, then you should be chatting up no less than 5 women at the same time and going out on 2-3 dates a week.

I have a date with Andrea tomorrow. Pretty sure it's going to be a good date. Laid on the flirting hard with her and she has been eating it up. Even told her I was going to kiss her hello instead of good-bye and she was all for it.

Like I said numerous times, I use my text game(and phone calls) to set myself up so that it's a sure thing, all I have to do is not **** it up. Never use a first date to get to know each other, just have fun. Do the rest over text and phone. Using text and phone calls to only set up dates has NEVER worked for me.
    Ye, you definitely have better game than me. I'm improving with the playfulness and just chilling/having fun - you just have to go with that attitude.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    What do you mean by a sure thing?

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fixed in case there was any confusion on why a man would have a story like this.
    Well aren't you jelly of these women.

Finished my React project boyos. Once its cleaned it up a bit and styled I'm gonna host that bish and put it on linkedin for them recruiterssssssss to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY

Also lol at DLB.

DLB and Silence. Two old women that are so addicted to good looking men they'd rather have 20 something FWBs until they die than date someone their old age. Understand I'm not hating on your guys. Its just tragically hilarious to me. Really illustrates the reality of the situation

Also I'm seeing guys that do well with women talk about the 80/20, publicly on ********. Mind shattered. They all said "yeah this sounds right" and were talking about the thirsty women in their DMs.
    DLB has been dating guys over the age of 50 this past year.

Not sure where you get the 20something FWBs, other than that's what she did in the past. SilenceSpeaks acts like DLB did 2 years ago.

Some people change. SilenceSpeaks may change in 2 years when she realizes the 22 year old FWB won't take care of her in her old age, and may end up ending it with her when he decides to get a girlfriend close to his age, or even worse, get married and have kids.

Unless she has kids with him, as the 22 year old FWB said he wanted to give her a baby.
    Last edited by bretmarathon; 04-01-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Can confirm. My current options are:

1) long term celibacy

2) dating guy I donโ€™t like

3) sharing guy I do like

Choosing option (3) for now (after long term celibacy before).

Ofc my preferred option would be (4) dating guy I like, and still hope to find that someday.
    How can you mentally be okay with sharing someone?
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

โ‹†100+ lbs downโ‹† โœฆ5โ€™10โ€โœฆ

ใ€œ(^โˆ‡^ใ€œ๏ผ‰HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs๏ผˆใ€œ^โˆ‡^)ใ€œ

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    Well aren't you jelly of these women.
    Why would a man be jealous of a woman?

Such a DLB thing to say, DLB. Wait, everything you say is such a DLB thing to say, since you are DLB.

DLB has been dating guys over the age of 50 this past year.

Not sure where you get the 20something FWBs, other than that's what she did in the past. SilenceSpeaks acts like DLB did 2 years ago.

Some people change. SilenceSpeaks may change in 2 years when she realizes the 22 year old FWB won't take care of her in her old age, and may end up ending it with her when he decides to get a girlfriend close to his age, or even worse, get married and have kids.

Unless she has kids with him, as the 22 year old FWB said he wanted to give her a baby.
    How would you know what you've been up to, since you've been banned for over a year?

Woops. Kind if funny how you talk about yourself in 3rd person though.... And people never change. They may evolve, but they are who they are. Which is why you are not fooling anyone.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 04-01-2019 at 11:51 PM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why would a man be jealous of a woman?

Such a DLB thing to say, DLB. Wait, everything you say is such a DLB thing to say, since you are DLB.

How would you know what you've been up to, since you've been banned for over a year?

Woops. Kind if funny how you talk about yourself in 3rd person though.... And people never change. They may evolve, but they are who they are. Which is why you are not fooling anyone.
    That's ridiculous because people change all of the time due to life circumstances. Some high rep posters on here are friends with DLB IRL, so I get the scoop. She is going through a divorce and just dated a 54 year old and a 51 year old. Her therapist has been pushing her to date men older than her.

But there is nothing to prove to you.

Carry on, Luc1fer.

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, the only thing the numbers suggest if there is a 1:1 m/f for every sexual interaction, is that the numbers are skewed towards a smaller % of men having sex with a larger % of women. i.e 80/20 rule.

Now, you can hypothesize as to why that is the case as much as you want, including your theory. I think that while the "video game" thing may be one factor, social media and dating app dynamics are heavily influencing it too.

If a woman has more attractive men at her fingertips, why wouldn't she choose them? This dynamic has always existed, it's just magnified now. In a small village, with limited choice, you can't keep swiping en endless supply of Chads that are 50+ miles away. Your expectations, and self-evaluation must be more realistic.
    When you get into the late 20s-late 30s range, it's more like the 60/40 rule to be honest. And most men could, with effort, become a 6/10, but they don't due to sheer laziness.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL at bretmarathon still acting like she ain't DLB. ALways defending herself in third person too.

Come on lady, you ain't fooling anyone.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Well itโ€™s a compromise. I would greatly prefer a srs exclusive relationship, but I havenโ€™t been able to find that. And I was already completely celibate for 4+ years after my divorce and donโ€™t want to go back to that.

It also matters that heโ€™s so much younger. That makes it more ok for me because itโ€™s not realistic to expect anything srs with someone that age. Whereas I would NOT be ok with fwb with someone my age. Then I would want a real relationship and would take offense if the guy only wanted fwb.

That's ridiculous because people change all of the time due to life circumstances. Some high rep posters on here are friends with DLB IRL, so I get the scoop. She is going through a divorce and just dated a 54 year old and a 51 year old. Her therapist has been pushing her to date men older than her.

But there is nothing to prove to you.

Carry on, Luc1fer.
    Ain't no one here friends with her.

arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Yeah this could become a real chicken-or-egg type scenario. No doubt some guys become heavy gamers as a consequence, but that's an extreme and I wouldn't believe applies across the population. There are plenty of otherwise normal, decent-looking guys who are lost in videogames or other technology and thus aren't getting the opportunities with girls. Their idea of opportunity is alt-tabbing out of their game to join a chat room or forum and firing dick pics off to a bunch of dudes pretending they have vaginas
    Gaming is always used cause it can easely be stigmatised as you can point out the guy and say "wow he drown himself into gaming, such a loser" but you can drown yourself into other activities.

So yeah, those activities might be more productive or usefull but in the end that is the same idea, you find some passions/hobbies to make you happy in life and avoid the frustration that will pop up at some point if you never experience relationship and intimacy.

Also keep in mind that at some point people will make a cost/benefits analysis and today for your average guy, dating sounds like the Golgotha. Just read the past few pages of this thread, I almost feel that for the average guy, you must cure cancer, beat Gordon Ramsay in a cooking contest, land on the moon come back, throw an hail mary and hope for the best lol

Point is, if one thing requires you tremendeous effort with no certainity of any results, you might as well give up. Also, if you know that some guys might just have to say "hi" to get the same output, you "fear" to be use so you are less willing to put the efforts.

TL;DR : If one put 5 to get 100 and you have to put 100 to get 5, you don't enter the market even if theoretically you could enter it.

No, the only thing the numbers suggest if there is a 1:1 m/f for every sexual interaction, is that the numbers are skewed towards a smaller % of men having sex with a larger % of women. i.e 80/20 rule.

Now, you can hypothesize as to why that is the case as much as you want, including your theory. I think that while the "video game" thing may be one factor, social media and dating app dynamics are heavily influencing it too.

If a woman has more attractive men at her fingertips, why wouldn't she choose them? This dynamic has always existed, it's just magnified now. In a small village, with limited choice, you can't keep swiping en endless supply of Chads that are 50+ miles away. Your expectations, and self-evaluation must be more realistic.
    I wonder if back in the days people were happy or if they were just settling cause they have to due to social pressure, etc.

Maybe a bit both cause honestly I don't think the chase for the better is a good thing. I don't advocate going for whatever come but today I feel that the mindset of shooting for the stars and even if you get one, going for a bigger one is not the key to happyness. I mean, you are not happier with the iphone 6 than you were with the 5 and you can't build nothing if the only thing you have in mind is having a better thing cause in life you can always find something better.

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    I'd rather be alone and celibate than share.
    Would be the same here.

A year later and I still canโ€™t match and date women that I deem as attractive as my ex. I guess there has been a couple Iโ€™ve sabotaged by being lazy though.

Canโ€™t help but wonder if I really was shooting above my league with her, even though we seemed to be looksmatched. Idk how to interpret it tbh. Maybe she was just my type, but a friend rated her an 8.

Pondus, iirc I showed you a pic of us together.
    Well I don't know Luci but when you put the 6'2 experiment a lot of women liked you and messaged you while calling you attractive. For most of them, I believe the 6'2 just allowed you to pass the filter threshold and they say all of that based on your pictures and appearance.

So yeah, I'm no expert but based on that I strongly believe that you can call yourself an attractive guy. Also I know muscle do not count much but you seem like a natural athletic and strongly built guy so that goes for you too.

Maybe you could have a better chance irl cause girls will find you attractive and the height might not be as much of an hinder as on dating app.

Also, if I may ask, would you accept to date a woman who is less attractive than your ex if other things were better than with your ex ?

It seems that keeping in mind how attractive your ex was to set a standard for future relationship might hinder your prospect especially since, at least I believe, we see people we love with more qualities/beauty that they might have and that we tend to idealise the past (not saying that is what you are doing but it might play a bit).

Also lol at DLB.

Congrats for your project mate, that's awesome

Ain't no one here friends with her.
    A lot of guys are. I just won't drop names. They chat on WhatsApp or Kik. You are clueless. They aren't regulars in this thread, I'll say that, yet indeed Miscers. One has seen a huge change in her since she started seeing this particular therapist who specializes in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, and she returned to group therapy as well. Her husband filed for divorce in May.

At least give credit where credit is due. MANY on this subforum need therapy, but refuse to get it. At least she's getting therapy and professional help vs. being in denial about it. Therapists don't like the younger guy thing. Most would say the same to SilenceSpeaks about her 22 year old FWB.
    Last edited by bretmarathon; 04-02-2019 at 01:45 AM.

A lot of guys are. I just won't drop names. They chat on WhatsApp or Kik. You are clueless. They aren't regulars in this thread, I'll say that.
    Post a spoon pic or a Vocaroo recording.

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Post a spoon pic or a Vocaroo recording.
    She's not even denying it anymore bro, can't you tell? She just won't overtly admit it to save face.

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    She's not even denying it anymore bro, can't you tell? She just won't overtly admit it to save face.
    I'm just saying that to annoy her.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by arkona4trek View Post
    Gaming is always used cause it can easely be stigmatised as you can point out the guy and say "wow he drown himself into gaming, such a loser" but you can drown yourself into other activities.
    Absolutely.

Point is, if one thing requires you tremendeous effort with no certainity of any results, you might as well give up. Also, if you know that some guys might just have to say "hi" to get the same output, you "fear" to be use so you are less willing to put the efforts.
    Fear of being used isn't a new thing for women; just saying.

I wonder if back in the days people were happy or if they were just settling cause they have to due to social pressure, etc.

Maybe a bit both cause honestly I don't think the chase for the better is a good thing. I don't advocate going for whatever come but today I feel that the mindset of shooting for the stars and even if you get one, going for a bigger one is not the key to happyness. I mean, you are not happier with the iphone 6 than you were with the 5 and you can't build nothing if the only thing you have in mind is having a better thing cause in life you can always find something better.
    Agree. People looking to upgrade isn't new either (see: trophy wife), it just seems like maybe social media and a widespread acceptance of sex outside of marriage and women having more partners has accelerated it.

It seems that keeping in mind how attractive your ex was to set a standard for future relationship might hinder your prospect especially since, at least I believe, we see people we love with more qualities/beauty that they might have and that we tend to idealise the past (not saying that is what you are doing but it might play a bit).
    Yes, and we tend to forget the negative aspects over time and remember the positive.

Congrats for your project mate, that's awesome
    Ditto.

Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Personally can't see cheating or an open relationship myself. Doesn't work for me because of trust, respect, and real care for your partner vs. just attraction or liking.

Sharing I don't have a problem with, I just think it adds some complication to the relationship dynamic as you have to be aware that someone may feel neglected or piled on to.

Remember hearing a long while back of some female porn actress that had a husband and a wife and thought that sounded lovely. I've actually been attracted to couples twice. The most notable were both intelligent, attractive, and I enjoyed spending time with them. He was ADD and more physically active like me and she was bi-polar and really fun with great executive function and social planning skills.

I could see it growing into more of a common thing with families needing two incomes to make it and yet still needing someone to take care of all the household work and child rearing. And, yeah, that would suck for less desirable men as I think two men with one woman would be more rare. I guess it could be three of a kind though too.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    When you get into the late 20s-late 30s range, it's more like the 60/40 rule to be honest. And most men could, with effort, become a 6/10, but they don't due to sheer laziness.
    Absolutely. I commute everyday to work and a lot of dudes has potential if they would dress better and loose some weight. Not saying every guy should be at 4% body fat...

Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Absolutely. I commute everyday to work and a lot of dudes has potential if they would dress better and loose some weight. Not saying every guy should be at 4% body fat...
    I do agree to a certain degree that when a guy gets older, he has more options than he did when he was younger granted he works on self improvement and fitness and health. Women still have more options most of the time unless they're older themselves then their SMV drops down.

Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    I kinda want to see what he looks like...
    Somewhat similar to this pic that we are discussing in the dadbod thread. But just stubble no full beard.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Text game is a thing but there are reasons it isn't preached (and rightfully so in most cases) such as:
    1) It means nothing if you can't back it up in person
    2) It sets a precedent of consistent communication which one may not want when they're keeping things extremely casual
    3) It can come off as being needy if overdone

As for not using the first date to get to know each other, the biggest misconception about this is that you ALSO need to be creating attraction/escalating/and likely kissing at some point in addition to getting to know each other.

If you've communicated and built enough rapport before the first date that you think you're past the point of only "using it to get to know eachother" and it works for you that's great, but I probably wouldn't recommend it to everyone.

At the end of the day, once things have "clicked" for someone, they'll likely have enough opportunities that they can do what feels right to them and when it works, great, and when it doesn't it's not a big deal either because they know there will be other women in the near future.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Text game is a thing but there are reasons it isn't preached (and rightfully so in most cases) such as:
    2) It sets a precedent of consistent communication which one may not want when they're keeping things extremely casual

As for not using the first date to get to know each other, the biggest misconception about this is that you ALSO need to be creating attraction/escalating/and likely kissing at some point in addition to getting to know each other.

If you've communicated and built enough rapport before the first date that you think you're past the point of only "using it to get to know eachother" and it works for you that's great, but I probably wouldn't recommend it to everyone.

At the end of the day, once things have "clicked" for someone, they'll likely have enough opportunities that they can do what feels right to them and when it works, great, and when it doesn't it's not a big deal either because they know there will be other women in the near future.
    This.

If you're naturally not witty and try to be this witty, super duper, dancing monkey person in text. When you meet up in person, you're gonna look like a fool in person. It's not gonna be fluid. That's why I try not to be something I'm not through text.

Plus who wants to be texting for days about trivial bs?

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    I could see it growing into more of a common thing with families needing two incomes to make it and yet still needing someone to take care of all the household work and child rearing. And, yeah, that would suck for less desirable men as I think two men with one woman would be more rare. I guess it could be three of a kind though too.
    Humans are biologically a pair bonding species. It isn't just random chance that most people end up in couples (and no it isn't just social programming, most social constructs are actually derived at root from biological behavior).

So I'm sure some people can make it work with multiple partners, but it's not like it will become more popular (or lead to a better civilization) just because of economic pressure to provide higher income and share a home.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post

Use work, home project, gym as an excuse for being too busy to text all day and night.
    when you do give them some text time:

always text less than they do word wise when chatting.
    Keep it funny and joke around.
    let them bring up the sexors first then ease into the sexual flirting so subtlety they can't tell if i'm being dirty or not. At that point the usually go full on perv themselves. LOL!

ask them out.

LOL at still believing humans are naturally monogamous.

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    LOL at still believing humans are naturally monogamous.
    Lol at thinking humans donโ€™t naturally pair bond

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DLB is legit mentally ill. Please stop this charade.

@Lucifer personal site will be hosted on Friday with some projects attached. Even gonna get some cards made and start hitting more meet ups.
    โ˜…cVcโ˜… OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    โ˜…Subaru WRX/STi Crewโ˜… (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

DLB is legit mentally ill. Please stop this charade.

@Lucifer personal site will be hosted on Friday with some projects attached. Even gonna get some cards made and start hitting more meet ups.
    They actually have software engineer Meetups?

I can sense the feminine vibe in her posts even though I should have picked up on it a long time ago.
    Last edited by BlackScorpio91; 04-02-2019 at 03:40 PM.

Dating site that requires weight verification for women?

Closed Thread
Page 196 of 283 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast