Closed Thread
Page 193 of 283 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,790 of 8479
    TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of men are just dropping out srs
    They truly are. I witness it all the time. All the girls my age are lusting over the same guys. 6’7 ball players and the dudes with money and 20k+ Instagram followers. “Top 20%” isn’t enough anymore to slay. More like the top 10-15 now. These hoes want the lifestyle, and don’t mind sharing a guy. Life is rigged and some folks just stop playing.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Ye, literally means the Chads are doing even more of the rounds than ever before. Not surprising really, given dating apps.
    Can confirm. My current options are:

1) long term celibacy

2) dating guy I don’t like

3) sharing guy I do like

Choosing option (3) for now (after long term celibacy before).

Ofc my preferred option would be (4) dating guy I like, and still hope to find that someday.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post

1) long term celibacy

3) sharing guy I do like

Ofc my preferred option would be (4) dating guy I like, and still hope to find that someday.

Or get some ****ing reasonable standards.

Just lol at madness

"I'd rather share a man that will never reciprocate because BOY HE LOOKS GREAT, and then just be alone my entire life"

Men just need to stop. brew beer, hunt, fish, and b.s (and this is already happening IE: Herbivore)

Its so mind blowing that evolution led us down this path. Human dating habits seem to be meant for a purely tribal / gang / clan structure. Where men fight constantly wiping each other out, and only chad and his gang stands tall.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1) long term celibacy

3) sharing guy I do like

Point proven lol.

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Bruh shut the **** up. Why should a woman actually try to go after guys in her league when she can just get pumped and dumped by chad? What would they even do with all the free time they'd save no longer bitching on social media about their standards being too high and getting played over and over by chad and tyrone

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rikugunchusa View Post
    Bruh shut the **** up. Why should a woman actually try to go after guys in her league when she can just get pumped and dumped by chad? What would they even do with all the free time they'd save no longer bitching on social media about their standards being too high and getting played over and over by chad and tyrone
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)

Just lol at madness

"I'd rather share a man that will never reciprocate because BOY HE LOOKS GREAT, and then just be alone my entire life"

Men just need to stop. brew beer, hunt, fish, and b.s (and this is already happening IE: Herbivore)

Its so mind blowing that evolution led us down this path. Human dating habits seem to be meant for a purely tribal / gang / clan structure. Where men fight constantly wiping each other out, and only chad and his gang stands tall.
    Well it’s about subjective attraction. My fwb is kind of fat and kind of balding. So other women might not think he looks SO GREAT. They might think he is just average. But he is very attractive TO ME.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rikugunchusa View Post
    Ok car salesman
    Well it’s about subjective attraction. My fwb is kind of fat and kind of balding. So other women might not think he looks SO GREAT. They might think he is just average. But he is very attractive TO ME.
    Keep sharing chad and enjoy your life fam
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gonna be seriously difficult unless your attraction triggers adapt.

Have you gone to any football or rugby games in your area yet? There might be coaches and fathers there that have your preferred look.

Have you gone to any football or rugby games in your area yet? There might be coaches and fathers there that have your preferred look.
    Its so bizzare how women have these absurb "types"

Most men are like "be cool", and "dont be overweight/obese"

For her its dadbod white guy, BUT he lifts, and if 6ft+

I could imagine walking around day by day only wanting 5'0-5'5, Indian Women, that do crossfit. and then COMPLAIN about not finding one
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive done meet up type stuff, boots has, and like...its gonna be a group of undesirables lol. it just is what it is. Its like small anime cons or gaming tourneys, yugioh card meet ups. I love(d) those three things (quit playing yugioh in 9th grade) and these things attract people that didnt fit into "normal" social groups. So you get a ton of ugly men, obese men, and although there are some girls they are usually off in some way and watching all of the dudes thirst after them
    I hate to say it but otaku's right.

I've never been to a Single's Meetup but I've been to other Meetups before and I can't remember who was the hottest women there real talk. I don't think there were any really hot woman. And yeah it's basically mostly a big cockfest of men going after the small amount of average to below average women. I've looked at the numbers for a Single Meetup and there does seem to be an equal amount of men and women there.

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post

I've never been to a Single's Meetup but I've been to other Meetups before and I can't remember who was the hottest women there real talk. I don't think there were any really hot woman. And yeah it's basically mostly a big cockfest of men going after the small amount of average to below average women. I've looked at the numbers for a Single Meetup and there does seem to be an equal amount of men and women there.

I heard this ALOT when I was younger
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

I went to a few standard meetups years back, mostly bar crawls. Met one or two guys that were cool, and we ended up hanging out - I got introduced to his friend group etc. Problem is the city is so transient, I've lost most of my friends over time.

There was rarely decent looking women there, but I recall one time there was a semi-decent one - she was already pretty much taken and had a bunch of good looking dudes hanging off her (who I think came together) - I think she ended up with some Chad from the group.

Almost always like 80% men though - huge c**k fest and any average looking woman just gets enormous attention.

No lol I haven’t. Just seems weird to go there plus they’re probably all married.

Its so bizzare how women have these absurb "types"

Most men are like "be cool", and "dont be overweight/obese"

For her its dadbod white guy, BUT he lifts, and if 6ft+

I could imagine walking around day by day only wanting 5'0-5'5, Indian Women, that do crossfit. and then COMPLAIN about not finding one
    Nope I’d also be fine with a skinnier guy, or who doesn’t lift, or who is shorter. As long as I feel subjective attraction. There are some skinny ottermode shorties at my gym that are really cute.

M = (Q, Σ, δ, q0, F) FiniteAutomaton's Avatar
    FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For Legz and Silencespeaks.. back where I used to live, there is a restaurant that later on added a "night life" theme that a lot of older singles go to for dating. The place did not advertise itself that way, it is just how people used the place. Has a big dance floor too. Don't know if there are any places like that around where you live, or maybe you already tried that and I got my foot in my mouth lol

Read the first page of this thread, and wonder if lucifer ever tried going the pay route on the apps he used? Didn't read too many pages so sorry if this was already answered.
    ..../||||||\=======()
    [::::::::::::::]

It's a tank lol

This is the only crew I'm in crew

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Half my class is married lol and they are all ways working after class. So I just go out in public and wing it. Im almost 30 brah. Im essentially in the same boat.

@IamDetermined man you need to try to find more girls that you dont work with, and just ask them out. It seems you are doing it right
    Yeah I usually just wing it myself. Luckily I did meet some new friends recently so it certainly is possible but honestly since I'm not in my early 20s anymore, which is the prime age gap to be making friends, it's getting harder.

I went to a few standard meetups years back, mostly bar crawls. Met one or two guys that were cool, and we ended up hanging out - I got introduced to his friend group etc. Problem is the city is so transient, I've lost most of my friends over time.

There was rarely decent looking women there, but I recall one time there was a semi-decent one - she was already pretty much taken and had a bunch of good looking dudes hanging off her (who I think came together) - I think she ended up with some Chad from the group.

Almost always like 80% men though - huge c**k fest and any average looking woman just gets enormous attention.
    Yeah that's one of the reasons I stopped going to Meetups. Just seems like a big waste of time and I honestly don't give a fuk about what people were talking about, just trivial bs I couldn't relate to or I don't care about. Then I would be mentally exhausted after the Meetups. I'm like Nah.

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    lol it's not like i'm making her wait on purpose. i actually am busy during the week and do all my "fun stuff" on the weekend
    This. It's all about priorities. If they can't understand that you have other chit to do, and think you are playing games, that's too bad.

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah that's one of the reasons I stopped going to Meetups. Just seems like a big waste of time and I honestly don't give a fuk about what people were talking about, just trivial bs I couldn't relate to or I don't care about. Then I would be mentally exhausted after the Meetups. I'm like Nah.
    I'm starting to feel that way. Have gone for about 2 months now, to at least 2/week. It hasn't really lead to anything.

I met cooler people doing co-ed sports.

Originally Posted by zeronotyethero View Post
    I'm starting to feel that way. Have gone for about 2 months now, to at least 2/week. It hasn't really lead to anything.

I met cooler people doing co-ed sports.
    I do wonder if there is any co-ed sports near me. It will be a nice change of pace.

Sometimes I wish I went to university or the military cause it would have afforded me an opportunity to probably make lifelong friends. Community college doesn't seem like a good place to make friends since alot of people still have that high school mentality and the friends you do make you lose contact with or they really don't want to hang out with you. Young Adults group at church seems cool and I've made a decent amount of friends. The gym I did get some numbers but I really only semi hang out with one person, the others always have excuses. Meetups are just go there, talk to pass the time and leave without trying to get to know each other better. Makes me think of people in a negative light.

I do wonder if there is any co-ed sports near me. It will be a nice change of pace.

Sometimes I wish I went to university or the military cause it would have afforded me an opportunity to probably make lifelong friends. Community college doesn't seem like a good place to make friends since alot of people still have that high school mentality and the friends you do make you lose contact with or they really don't want to hang out with you. Young Adults group at church seems cool and I've made a decent amount of friends. The gym I did get some numbers but I really only semi hang out with one person, the others always have excuses. Meetups are just go there, talk to pass the time and leave without trying to get to know each other better. Makes me think of people in a negative light.
    I experienced CC and uni, and CC is definitely chit in that regard. If I could do it over again, I'd skip CC, go straight to uni, live on or extremely close to campus, and get involved in clubs and chit. Also I wouldn't say it's too late for you to go to uni. Most my friends were older than me, and myself and others didn't really care about the age difference. They were also married, but we consistently got together to study and hang out after class (granted they didn't work, which allowed them that time to study/hang out together).

I still haven't gone to church, but see if your gym offers classes.

I don't think it really matters what the setting is, so long as people are going regularly enough that you can get to know them over a period of time. That's probably why uni, the army, church, group sports are easy to meet people, as you are around each other on a consistent basis.

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your FWB is 22 and you are 45. He's going to want kids and a family, so what are you going to do, be his mistress? If he was 35 it might be doable to have a relationship if he had his chit together and wasn't living at home with no job, and already had his kids.

And physical attraction/looks should go away at your age. When you get older it's more about caring for each other with health problems like diabetes, health issues. My family overexercises as many were college athletes and coaches, and now my Dad can barely walk; he has to wear braces on his knees and ankles after running 10 miles a day 7 days a week for 25 years. My Mom is there to help him. My aunt's husband passed away, so her back is a mess and now I'm caring for her when I can on the weekends, because I work full time.

They aren't concerned with who is hot. Eventually we go grey and looks don't matter so much. Hell you or I could get cancer tomorrow. Chad or Stacy aren't going to care for us if we have cancer or get a serious health problem. They're too busy with their rotations.

--------

I have also noticed a trend with women going for wealthy men who are significantly below them in looks. They get to quit their jobs at ages 42-50, and the two of them sleep in until 10am, go have brunch, wine tasting, play some golf, dinner and travel all over. The guy treats her like a queen because she's so much more attractive. Wouldn't that be nice to quit your job and live that lifestyle? And you bet that guy is going to care for her if she became ill.
    Last edited by bretmarathon; 04-01-2019 at 01:09 AM.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    Your FWB is 22 and you are 45. He's going to want kids and a family, so what are you going to do, be his mistress? If he was 35 it might be doable to have a relationship if he had his chit together and wasn't living at home with no job.

And physical attraction/looks should go away at your age. When you get older it's more about caring for each other with health problems like diabetes, health issues. My family overexercises as many were college athletes and coaches, and now my Dad can barely walk; he has to wear braces on his knees and ankles after running 10 miles a day 7 days a week for 25 years. My Mom is there to help him. My aunt's husband passed away, so her back is a mess and now I'm caring for her when I can on the weekends, because I work full time.

They aren't concerned with who is hot. Eventually we go grey and looks don't matter so much. Hell you or I could get cancer tomorrow. Chad or Stacy aren't going to care for us if we have cancer or get a serious health problem. They're too busy with their rotations.

--------

I have also noticed a trend with women going for wealthy men who are significantly below them in looks. They get to quit their jobs at ages 42-50, and the two of them sleep in until 10am, go have brunch, wine tasting, play some golf, dinner and travel all over. The guy treats her like a queen because she's so much more attractive. Wouldn't that be nice to quit your job and live that lifestyle? And you bet that guy is going to care for her if she became ill.
    Why aren't you doing that if it's that great?

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Why aren't you doing that if it's that great?
    I am focusing less on looks and more on compatibility with someone closer to my age. I finally woke up and smelled the coffee.

Well Instagram is very fake and calculated and curated. But Snapchat is a lot more casual and real. Different type of app used more to communicate instead of to show off a fake life.
    LOL at SnapCrap. That's something that only teenagers use. I find it to be the most user unfriendly app with a horrible interface, after using it to monitor my teens. There's no way I would communicate that way in dating.

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TacomaLust View Post
    They truly are. I witness it all the time. All the girls my age are lusting over the same guys. 6’7 ball players and the dudes with money and 20k+ Instagram followers. “Top 20%” isn’t enough anymore to slay. More like the top 10-15 now. These hoes want the lifestyle, and don’t mind sharing a guy. Life is rigged and some folks just stop playing.
    I think we can safely say you have to be in the top 10% now to get a quality woman irl. Unlike dating you now have to be top 5%. Insane standards women have these days srs
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Just lol at madness

This has been happening since prehistoric times. Researchers find mass burial sites all the time tens of thousands of years old and they all have one thing in common, all the skeletons are male. The assumption is that an enemy tribe swooped in, killed all the males and took the women as sex slaves. The practice of each beta male in society getting a wife is a recent thing and completely unnatural.

arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000) arkona4trek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TacomaLust View Post
    I would not say that life is rigged more that some people understand that they have little to no chance in the relationship departments and choose to invest their time, money, etc. in other activities.

It is not easy cause the will to have sex, intimate relationship, love, etc. are quite natural so you have to master it but in truth life without relationship is not that bad when you think about it especially in this age where we can do countless things as hobby from collecting stamps to shooting things up, following studies in whatever field you are attracted to, etc.

Just lol at madness

Not try to white knigt but what if women actually really CAN'T lower their attractiveness threshold ?

I mean maybe they are really just attracted to 8+ men while as men we are attracted by a much wider range of women like from 3 to 10 with an obvious preference for the 10 but well the 3-5 plain jane is also decently attractive to us.

As men we can therefore prefer to be with a 5 plain jane with heart and compatibility than a 8+ with no compatibility or common interests.

What if women have only one choice regarding attractiveness, it is either 8+ or nothing. It is not the same thing as us maybe, it can be that the 5 old joe is truly unattractive to women and not that they are shallow and only want the finest of the finest.

imho shallowness is to prefer and only want 8+ chad while you are also attracted to 5 old joe but do not find him good enough even if he has other qualities.

Again, it is not a justification or a defense for women behaviour. I just try to wander and get in their shoes but I cannot answer this since I'm not a woman.

If they are biologicaly program to ONLY go for chads then we cannot really blame them to do so and it is not fair to ask them to settle for someone they can't be attracted too just like we would not want to be forced to settle with a "whale".

If they can be attracted to a wider range of men and only go for chads for lust then I'm not saying they should be blame as each one of us is entitled to use our liberty as we deem to but I believe that is poor choice as there is more than looks in life, as long the looks is decent enough that you find the other person attractive.

But then again, as men we will never know only women can assess their behaviours regarding the question whether the pursuit of chad is shallowness (meaning they are also attracted for old joe but refuse to go with him cause he is not "good enough") or "biological/program" (meaning that they are only attracted to chad, old joe does not trigger the slightest attraction at all and back in the days they were settling for old joe for pure survival purpose which are no longer the case).

Originally Posted by arkona4trek View Post
    I would not say that life is rigged more that some people understand that they have little to no chance in the relationship departments and choose to invest their time, money, etc. in other activities.

It is not easy cause the will to have sex, intimate relationship, love, etc. are quite natural so you have to master it but in truth life without relationship is not that bad when you think about it especially in this age where we can do countless things as hobby from collecting stamps to shooting things up, following studies in whatever field you are attracted to, etc.

Not try to white knigt but what if women actually really CAN'T lower their attractiveness threshold ?

I mean maybe they are really just attracted to 8+ men while as men we are attracted by a much wider range of women like from 3 to 10 with an obvious preference for the 10 but well the 3-5 plain jane is also decently attractive to us.

As men we can therefore prefer to be with a 5 plain jane with heart and compatibility than a 8+ with no compatibility or common interests.

What if women have only one choice regarding attractiveness, it is either 8+ or nothing. It is not the same thing as us maybe, it can be that the 5 old joe is truly unattractive to women and not that they are shallow and only want the finest of the finest.

imho shallowness is to prefer and only want 8+ chad while you are also attracted to 5 old joe but do not find him good enough even if he has other qualities.

Again, it is not a justification or a defense for women behaviour. I just try to wander and get in their shoes but I cannot answer this since I'm not a woman.

If they are biologicaly program to ONLY go for chads then we cannot really blame them to do so and it is not fair to ask them to settle for someone they can't be attracted too just like we would not want to be forced to settle with a "whale".

If they can be attracted to a wider range of men and only go for chads for lust then I'm not saying they should be blame as each one of us is entitled to use our liberty as we deem to but I believe that is poor choice as there is more than looks in life, as long the looks is decent enough that you find the other person attractive.

But then again, as men we will never know only women can assess their behaviours regarding the question whether the pursuit of chad is shallowness (meaning they are also attracted for old joe but refuse to go with him cause he is not "good enough") or "biological/program" (meaning that they are only attracted to chad, old joe does not trigger the slightest attraction at all and back in the days they were settling for old joe for pure survival purpose which are no longer the case).
    Then why do many women go for wealthy guys who are way below them in looks? It's because they can quit their jobs and live a life of luxury. Work is tough, and many of them would rather live the easy life of not working.

Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    Then why do many women go for wealthy guys who are way below them in looks? It's because they can quit their jobs and live a life of luxury. Work is tough, and many of them would rather live the easy life of not working.
    Is that what you want DLB?

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

1) long term celibacy

3) sharing guy I do like

lol very sad. i would rather be celibate than knowing i am not the #1 option for (in my case since i am a man) a girl. that's just straight up disrespect
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Closed Thread
Page 193 of 283 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast