Closed Thread
Page 57 of 283 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 8479
    **** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    The fire is really, really bad up there. I've never seen a fire like that in California. The smoke even 300 miles south is just horrific. You can't even walk outside.

Then Trump's tweet about it got everyone riled up here in CA.

I hope he's safe!
    What started it?

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Has anyone talked to US Ranger or seen him on? Hope he's ok.
    Hi.

Just got off work again. Evacuated a large area near the Oroville Dam. People were fleeing down the hill again. There's thousands upon thousands of displaced people everywhere. Medications are out (or running out) for people every day. I spent the entire day running calls to the evacuation shelters for everything from hearts going bad to urinary tract infections. Meth heads descended in to to rob the evacuation centers. Looters are here. Fire crews chased them off. 30 of my co-workers lost their homes and dozens more on the law enforcement side.

Eyes and lungs are definitely burning right now.

Still going strong though. I'm going to volunteer (if I don't get called into work) for the busiest shelter tomorrow. There's 2 but 1 of them has an outbreak of something and everyone is projectile vomiting and ****ting everywhere so I'm going to the other one. They're so short staffed that doctors are flying in to try and help out.

Time for bed, hopefully get 6 hours if I sleep now. Thanks for checking in.

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    What started it?
    PG&E transformer blew in Pulga area. 2 of the worst fires in CA history have now been caused by PG&E. Guess who's going to end up paying for it (taxpayers)

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Hi.

Just got off work again. Evacuated a large area near the Oroville Dam. People were fleeing down the hill again. There's thousands upon thousands of displaced people everywhere. Medications are out (or running out) for people every day. I spent the entire day running calls to the evacuation shelters for everything from hearts going bad to urinary tract infections. Meth heads descended in to to rob the evacuation centers. Looters are here. Fire crews chased them off. 30 of my co-workers lost their homes and dozens more on the law enforcement side.

Still going strong though. I'm going to volunteer (if I don't get called into work) for the busiest shelter tomorrow. There's 2 but 1 of them has an outbreak of something and everyone is projectile vomiting and ****ting everywhere so I'm going to the other one. They're so short staffed that doctors are flying in to try and help out.

PG&E transformer blew in Pulga area. 2 of the worst fires in CA history have now been caused by PG&E. Guess who's going to end up paying for it (taxpayers)
    Good your safe. HORRIBLE about the other people with lives lost, homes lost and the chaos. Yeah PG&E sucks balls. They are such a disaster that I can't even get started on that topic.

How can the whole town of Paradise be destroyed?

Then throughout the smoke I tried to continue with my dates from online. Bertstare.

I swear that any time I think I have issues, I go online and then I feel so much more normal. What is up with the drug use with people online? Smoking cigs and weed, illegal drug use, etc.

Then people unload their baggage first date by talking about this psychiatrist and that psychiatrist, which medication they are taking, drink heavily. And these are people over 40??? Why would you bring this up on a first date?

How much more torture can one take with online dating? The only thing good is getting regular sexors.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi.

Thanks for checking in! My God, it sounds horrific there. So so heartbreaking for those who've lost loved one and their homes, basically everything. I can't even fathom it.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Thanks for checking in! My God, it sounds horrific there. So so heartbreaking for those who've lost loved one and their homes, basically everything. I can't even fathom it.
    Meanwhile, snowflake office workers in SF staying home to avoid inhaling smoke on their commute.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Meanwhile, snowflake office workers in SF staying home to avoid inhaling smoke on their commute.
    Or they wear masks at work.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Is this real life?

Worked out for the first time in days today. Felt weird. Then I changed and immediately went to the biggest evacuation shelter here. I was going to stay for an hour or two and see what I could do, ended up staying for the entire day/evening and organizing their entire medical inventory. They call 911 about 10 times a day now because of all the evacuated people who aren't coping with what's going on. (usually medication running out) So I organized the meds, had everything labeled and ready to go. They want me to come in every day now but I have to actually work for my solid 18/hr paycheck as often as I can so I can pay rent.

Smoke everywhere here. I'm heading to incident command tomorrow to see if I can head up with the coroner crew and do body search where I used to work. Plus a lot of co-workers are asking if people can find anything from the ruins of their homes.

Also, if any of you donate, be very careful where it goes. Places like Red Cross.....eh. I won't say too much, just research where you donate.

Worked out for the first time in days today. Felt weird. Then I changed and immediately went to the biggest evacuation shelter here. I was going to stay for an hour or two and see what I could do, ended up staying for the entire day/evening and organizing their entire medical inventory. They call 911 about 10 times a day now because of all the evacuated people who aren't coping with what's going on. (usually medication running out) So I organized the meds, had everything labeled and ready to go. They want me to come in every day now but I have to actually work for my solid 18/hr paycheck as often as I can so I can pay rent.

Smoke everywhere here. I'm heading to incident command tomorrow to see if I can head up with the coroner crew and do body search where I used to work. Plus a lot of co-workers are asking if people can find anything from the ruins of their homes.

Also, if any of you donate, be very careful where it goes. Places like Red Cross.....eh. I won't say too much, just research where you donate.
    Looks like absolute hell. People leaving their cars and sprinting.

You have work through all of this? I'm surprised that businesses are even going up there.

write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

US_Ranger, I will keep you in my prayer. Please stay safe. If you need help pay for your rent, please let us know. Thank you again for your work.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dont they do any back buring in cali?
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    dont they do any back buring in cali?
    I've wondered about this too. Looks like a version of our Black Saturday happening
    *Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    USRanger will buy you a beer or two when we meet up. You deserve it.

Pondus ainโ€™t invited hehe
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

It's scary. My close friends were evacuated Friday night and lost their home in SoCal. California is burning down. US Ranger we all should chip in to a GoFundMe page for you and the others.

Hey guys. Thanks for the support.

I went up to the burn area today, 12 hours looking for bodies and trying to feed wounded/lost animals. Spent some time looking through rubble for missing people but this fire burned so hot/fast that most remains are barely dust. Found one body in a car.

Got a cat down to the emergency vet, it was burned up pretty bad, got animal rescue to get about 10 horses freed. Fed dogs, chickens, goats, pigs, etc. After that was all done I stopped by the evacuation shelter to check on a couple people and ended up staying for over 2 hours. They had an influenza outbreak from the tight quarters so I ended up giving out IV's, fluid and zofran (anti puke drug) to the older folks who weren't looking so hot.

Total dollars earned today: 0.00

At least they provided food during the search operations so I didn't lose too much money. I'm actually volunteering more than working.

Some businesses are open. Some are closed down. Some are burned down. Transients and looters have showed up in droves and are taking advantage of all of it though. They stole firefighter uniforms and go around town trying to get free food/coffee. Also, a lot of local homeless people are trying to take advantage of the evacuated people by stealing their 1-2 belongings they have left. It's disgusting.

For the person who asked about back burning. Yes, they do it and that's what saved Chico and Oroville from burning to the ground. I saw the flames within 500 yards of the northern side of one of the areas. (I was posted up chasing off looters after I got off work) The firefighters started a fire to back burn and it saved 500+ homes and possibly half the city if the fire continued. The winds are just so bad and the dry grass is so high that it's insta-flame.

No gofundme page for me. I'll be broke at the end of the month but I can still pay rent. I'm going to try and get a thing done (working with my sister and a few friends) to showcase EMS people who lost everything (about 30 of my co-workers now) who are still working 80+ hours a week for the community. Saw one of them on a call a couple hours ago. Glazed over look in his face but he's still continuing on. Anyway, trying to get a human interest story on them so I can raise money so they have food, water and maybe some gift cards or something so they can put gas in their car. Management (of course) is blocking me on this because....well, they didn't give me a reason. It's infuriating but being a leader in the civilian world apparently doesn't involve giving a **** about your people (as I've noticed in every single job I've had in the civilian world) Anyway, I'll keep on that and see what I can do.

Thanks for the support.

In spirit of this thread by the way:

Even though I haven't slept in like 5 days other than some basic few hours here and there, I got a text from 2 different girls about meeting up tonight! I couldn't believe it. I had no service for 13 hours straight since I was out searching for bodies but when I got back into town they hit me up. I had to delay seeing them as I went to the evacuation shelter and spent another few hours helping the people there.

Then I hit them up and both tell me to come over! Decisions decisions and I'm exhausted but **** it, I need some positive company for a second right?

Go to the first one's house. Does she give a single **** about what I've been doing all day? NOPE. "You look tired" Yeah, I wonder why. She makes fun of me for not having seen the notebook and (no bull****) 20 minutes into being there she keeps looking at the time and mentioning what time it is. I get up, put my shoes on and leave without saying ****. She then texts me how great it was that I came over and she had a good time. ..... ...........ok

Go to the house of the second one. Does she give a single **** about what I've been doing all day? NOPE. She spends 45 minutes telling me how much her life sucks. (srs) You can't make this **** up. I'm literally out looking for bodies all day and trying to give water to a cat with burned eyeballs from a water bottle and she spends 45 minutes bitching about how hard life is.

I spent 1.5 years dating my girlfriend and now it's over and this is what I have to look forward to? ****, maybe it's better to just date the person who doesn't love you and hope she changes her mind one day. Anything beats dating log 2.0. I can't do that **** again. Oh well.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Even though I haven't slept in like 5 days other than some basic few hours here and there, I got a text from 2 different girls about meeting up tonight! I couldn't believe it. I had no service for 13 hours straight since I was out searching for bodies but when I got back into town they hit me up. I had to delay seeing them as I went to the evacuation shelter and spent another few hours helping the people there.

Then I hit them up and both tell me to come over! Decisions decisions and I'm exhausted but **** it, I need some positive company for a second right?

Go to the first one's house. Does she give a single **** about what I've been doing all day? NOPE. "You look tired" Yeah, I wonder why. She makes fun of me for not having seen the notebook and (no bull****) 20 minutes into being there she keeps looking at the time and mentioning what time it is. I get up, put my shoes on and leave without saying ****. She then texts me how great it was that I came over and she had a good time. ..... ...........ok

Go to the house of the second one. Does she give a single **** about what I've been doing all day? NOPE. She spends 45 minutes telling me how much her life sucks. (srs) You can't make this **** up. I'm literally out looking for bodies all day and trying to give water to a cat with burned eyeballs from a water bottle and she spends 45 minutes bitching about how hard life is.

I spent 1.5 years dating my girlfriend and now it's over and this is what I have to look forward to? ****, maybe it's better to just date the person who doesn't love you and hope she changes her mind one day. Anything beats dating log 2.0. I can't do that **** again. Oh well.
    First of all - you're doing God's work, mayne. The way you describe central CA is like the god damn apocalypse, and if volunteering to help a world pretty much gone to chit isn't a worthy cause, I don't know what is.

As far as girl #1, that sounds like a setup to some kind of ghosting chit. No one can be that disconnected, can they?
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Damn, I was about to say what you're doing is surely very attractive to women. Holy chit, the women around here are so vapid it's unbelievable. So self-interested and conceited... (well most of the guys are too to be fair).

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    I don't know. It's like I've accepted that no one's ever going to like me, so I've just become set on becoming useful to somebody in some way, I guess that's sort of the way I've ended up seeking approval/validation. When I frame it that way, it seems like level 9000 FA cope, and I'm curious to see if my fellow FA brahs feel the same way.
    A few things:

1) "Accepting no one is ever going to like me" is an irrational belief. I get what you're saying, but you should really frame it more along the lines of "past history suggests i'm not well liked by most people, and this may continue, but ultimately I don't know what the future will bring". I've slowly but steadily resigned myself to the fact that I'm not most women's cup of tea, and i'm okay with that now, but it took time to get there. I also have evidence that a tiny minority of women like me, so there's reason to be hopeful, but i'm realistic at the same time.

2) I think your attitude of "becoming useful" is a good one. In the eyes of society, a man's worth is his utility. In your eyes, however, you should value your life for it's own sake.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

God I hate people.
    Stay strong Ranger!

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lol women really are something else
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)

I admire how you chive on despite the chit cards you constantly get dealt. Sorry to hear your gf didn't work out. Also respect for stepping up and helping out during a tragic time. I'll get off your diaka now

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Ranger, pretty awesome what you are doing, impressive stuff srs.

I chuckled, WTF man.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I bet these women are in their late teens to early 20s to be acting like that.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey guys. Thanks for the support.

I went up to the burn area today, 12 hours looking for bodies and trying to feed wounded/lost animals. Spent some time looking through rubble for missing people but this fire burned so hot/fast that most remains are barely dust. Found one body in a car.

Got a cat down to the emergency vet, it was burned up pretty bad, got animal rescue to get about 10 horses freed. Fed dogs, chickens, goats, pigs, etc. After that was all done I stopped by the evacuation shelter to check on a couple people and ended up staying for over 2 hours. They had an influenza outbreak from the tight quarters so I ended up giving out IV's, fluid and zofran (anti puke drug) to the older folks who weren't looking so hot.

Total dollars earned today: 0.00

At least they provided food during the search operations so I didn't lose too much money. I'm actually volunteering more than working.

Some businesses are open. Some are closed down. Some are burned down. Transients and looters have showed up in droves and are taking advantage of all of it though. They stole firefighter uniforms and go around town trying to get free food/coffee. Also, a lot of local homeless people are trying to take advantage of the evacuated people by stealing their 1-2 belongings they have left. It's disgusting.

For the person who asked about back burning. Yes, they do it and that's what saved Chico and Oroville from burning to the ground. I saw the flames within 500 yards of the northern side of one of the areas. (I was posted up chasing off looters after I got off work) The firefighters started a fire to back burn and it saved 500+ homes and possibly half the city if the fire continued. The winds are just so bad and the dry grass is so high that it's insta-flame.

No gofundme page for me. I'll be broke at the end of the month but I can still pay rent. I'm going to try and get a thing done (working with my sister and a few friends) to showcase EMS people who lost everything (about 30 of my co-workers now) who are still working 80+ hours a week for the community. Saw one of them on a call a couple hours ago. Glazed over look in his face but he's still continuing on. Anyway, trying to get a human interest story on them so I can raise money so they have food, water and maybe some gift cards or something so they can put gas in their car. Management (of course) is blocking me on this because....well, they didn't give me a reason. It's infuriating but being a leader in the civilian world apparently doesn't involve giving a **** about your people (as I've noticed in every single job I've had in the civilian world) Anyway, I'll keep on that and see what I can do.

Thanks for the support.
    You and everyone doing what you can to help are heroes. Srsly. My heart is just breaking for everyone who's lost loved ones and their homes and communities. Fire is so much worse than a tornado or hurricane because when everything you've ever accumulated in your life, every memento, picture, etc is turned to ash you can't recoup it. I have to say that I was also surprised at the home page at work that has news, had not one story about the fires today in the rotating news updates. Knowing it's still ongoing, that is just unbelievable to me.

Wow, that's insane. I guess in a way you can look at it as a positive as you found out real quick that they're vapid idiots. Might have taken more time being wasted to see it in normal every day life. I'm also sorry to hear about your breakup, I thought you were still with your girlfriend so it must be recent.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Iโ€™ve gotten a bunch of numbers in the past while and havenโ€™t messaged any of them. It isnโ€™t intentional but usually Iโ€™d just rather go to the gym. Iโ€™ve been on 8-10 dates since I started. Casually dating one of them.

Iโ€™ll have to put in more effort, but I realized this place is mostly only good for casual dating. Finding decent wife material is a needle in a haystack so I find it difficult to face that uphill battle via more dates.

Online dating is like getting your teeth pulled at the dentist. I've always had much better luck IRL, but it's harder to find single people when you're older.

These people are disgusting in the middle of this horror. My friend was evacuated in the SoCal fire and said it's like the apocalypse, with houses burning in her neighborhood as she's expecting a baby. How nice to breath smoke and run from fire when you're pregnant. This is one day after her brother was in that country bar where the guy killed 12 people. Meanwhile these ignore sloots are complaining about utter BS. Fuk them.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alright, time for a Saturday night special life cliffs update. Been a strong week.

-That one exam I thought I dunked on? Yeah, the average was a 92, I got a 70. Second worst in the class again. Not gonna make it.

-Had another exam this week. Prof said "it will be easy, most of it should be review from your other classes." Um bro, I haven't had any other classes. It's pretty evident that this class is being aimed towards PhD students rather than 1st semester masters brahs (I found out the same lecture that the guy who sits next to me already has his PhD. I'm being curved against him. What the FUK).

-Took that exam. Holy fuk. Live look in at ya boy:

-Found out that half the grad students in that class have a solution manual for the homeworks and labs. One of them got it from a TA last semester who was his buddy back at school in India. Zeronotyetahero called that PERFECTLY earlier ITT. Misc is always right.

-Found out from a PhD student that my advisor, who had told me that "he had masters research for me to do, but funding's tight right now so it'd be unpaid", actually has funding for 6 new PhD projects. Just ballparking it, I'd guess that's about $1 to $2 million in grants. Yeah.... his funding's not tight. Pretty sure he just doesn't want to pay a masters student and wants to put all his dollars towards PhDs he can work to the bone for 5 years, but lying to me about it is a dick move. Should have just said "I don't have any MS research to do, sorry brah", but I guess he thought he could squeeze a free project out of me. Not too fukkin happy about that.

-I asked the same guy if he knew of any other professors doing research, he pointed at literally the only other guy in the lab and said that guy's advisor was looking for US citizens to do some defense projects for the Army (how do these PhD students know everything?). Said I have an "80% chance" of getting funded by him if I sign on for research. Definitely thinking about switching advisors right now.

Cliffs of cliffs:
    -Academics are ****ing dicks: one of my profs is lazy and just assumes we know chit rather than teaching, the other one straight up fukkin lied to me, couple them with the guy who put in my exam wrong the other day (different guy) and I am 100% hating my professors right now.
    -Foreign grad students cheat like ****ing crazy.
    -There's a behind-the-scenes "grad student mafia" that knows everything.
    -Not gonna make it academically, failing/probation is looking very likely after two bombed exams. May make it if I can survive classes and get to research.
    Last edited by FAPhaggot; 11-18-2018 at 12:35 AM.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    Alright, time for a Saturday night special life cliffs update. Been a strong week.

-That one exam I thought I dunked on? Yeah, the average was a 92, I got a 70. Second worst in the class again. Not gonna make it.

-Had another exam this week. Prof said "it will be easy, most of it should be review from your other classes." Um bro, I haven't had any other classes. It's pretty evident that this class is being aimed towards PhD students rather than 1st semester masters brahs (I found out the same lecture that the guy who sits next to me already has his PhD. I'm being curved against him. What the FUK).

-Took that exam. Holy fuk. Live look in at ya boy:

-Found out that half the grad students in that class have a solution manual for the homeworks and labs. One of them got it from a TA last semester who was his buddy back at school in India. Zeronotyetahero called that PERFECTLY earlier ITT. Misc is always right.

-Found out from a PhD student that my advisor, who had told me that "he had masters research for me to do, but funding's tight right now so it'd be unpaid", actually has funding for 6 new PhD projects. Just ballparking it, I'd guess that's about $1 to $2 million in grants. Yeah.... his funding's not tight. Pretty sure he just doesn't want to pay a masters student and wants to put all his dollars towards PhDs he can work to the bone for 5 years, but lying to me about it is a dick move. Should have just said "I don't have any MS research to do, sorry brah", but I guess he thought he could squeeze a free project out of me. Not too fukkin happy about that.

-I asked the same guy if he knew of any other professors doing research, he pointed at literally the only other guy in the lab and said that guy's advisor was looking for US citizens to do some defense projects for the Army (how do these PhD students know everything?). Said I have an "80% chance" of getting funded by him if I sign on for research. Definitely thinking about switching advisors right now.

Cliffs of cliffs:
    -Academics are ****ing dicks: one of my profs is lazy and just assumes we know chit rather than teaching, the other one straight up fukkin lied to me, couple them with the guy who put in my exam wrong the other day (different guy) and I am 100% hating my professors right now.
    -Foreign grad students cheat like ****ing crazy.
    -There's a behind-the-scenes "grad student mafia" that knows everything.
    -Not gonna make it academically, failing/probation is looking very likely after two bombed exams. May make it if I can survive classes and get to research.

IDK what your major is but sounds like stem with all the foreigners. Good instructors will make or break you but they are far and few inbetween. Its weird, you have to have all these certs and class on teaching to teach first graders but to teach complex graduate STEM classes, you dont have to have any teaching skills, certs or ability at all. I was lucky in grad school in that it was a small department and basically already knew all the professors and what to expect. I remember signing up for calc 2 and 3 classes and having to nope the fuk out of there the first week, frantically trying to switch to a different class within the first week window because I couldnt understand a single thing the indian grad student was saying.

AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tinder is a waste of time. I looked alright a few years ago but way better now and I used to get way more matches with the ****tiest quality pics imaginable.
    LAY DOWN AND ROT CREW

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 283 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast