Closed Thread
Page 3 of 283 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jacemano View Post
    Might just be autist.
    No he seems normal. He works out alone but he is pretty chatty and friendly with other guys there. Seems like he lives in the gym because he's always there no matter what time I go.

Actually he talked to me first when we were both squatting in the racks one day and he commented on my squat. Then another day I asked him for a spot. And we've also briefly asked if the other is using equipment etc but no interest beyond that.

Edit: I think actually I'm slightly autistic myself. He seems more neurotypical than me.

LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    No he seems normal. He works out alone but he is pretty chatty and friendly with other guys there. Seems like he lives in the gym because he's always there no matter what time I go.

Actually he talked to me first when we were both squatting in the racks one day and he commented on my squat. Then another day I asked him for a spot. And we've also briefly asked if the other is using equipment etc but no interest beyond that.

Edit: I think actually I'm slightly autistic myself. He seems more neurotypical than me.
    He could just have a GF already. If you’re interested in him you could bring her up in conversation. It will let him see you’re interested without you saying your interested, after that he might take it as a sign that you want to go out with him.. and then you just gotta hope hes not to shy to ask
    Everything I post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously. It in no way reflects my viewpoints and/or morals.

MadTrump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In my experience with tinder it worked pretty Great, sure it took like 3 4 month But i ended up meeting a Great girl Who i was together with for 6 month, i ended it though.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by LukeTAn View Post
    He could just have a GF already. If you’re interested in him you could bring her up in conversation. It will let him see you’re interested without you saying your interested, after that he might take it as a sign that you want to go out with him.. and then you just gotta hope hes not to shy to ask
    No I can take a hint, I'm not going to try again. I already gave him an opening by asking for the spot. If he was interested he would've talked to me then or when he saw me again on other days.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't want to name names but two miscers gave that rating.
    So what's the criteria for you to send miscers a face pic? Why did you pick those two?
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No I can take a hint, I'm not going to try again. I already gave him an opening by asking for the spot. If he was interested he would've talked to me then or when he saw me again on other days.
    Many men are shy you know, look in here for examples right lol. Try to make your intentions more clear. Be the man and suggest getting together sometime. Not sure how you feel about rejection? Who cares though. You self proclaim to be good looking, surely you should be able to snap your fingers in 2018 and they come-a-running. Have some confidence there brahette!

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are way too passive. Years ago I approached a super hot girl in the gym, and she tells me I had a nice ass. A few days later she told me she had no plans Friday night and I still didn't get the hint. I've missed so many opportunities, it's depressing and embarrassing looking back.

That's an extreme example, but you are also missing opportunities by making these assumptions. Some guys are shy, probably especially the decent ones.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    So what's the criteria for you to send miscers a face pic? Why did you pick those two?
    Didn't send pics for a rating but sent pics in other contexts like advice on my tinder profile, advice on bulk/cut etc. And I used to have two miscers on my snapchat, Deadly Striker and another one that's banned now.

Probably like ten or so people have seen my pics. Not for a rating but a couple just mentioned that rating themselves in other threads.

Never posted pics though because I want to keep my privacy and anonymity online. I post about personal stuff here like dating etc so I want to stay anonymous for that.

Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Many men are shy you know, look in here for examples right lol. Try to make your intentions more clear. Be the man and suggest getting together sometime. Not sure how you feel about rejection? Who cares though. You self proclaim to be good looking, surely you should be able to snap your fingers in 2018 and they come-a-running. Have some confidence there brahette!
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    You are way too passive. Years ago I approached a super hot girl in the gym, and she tells me I had a nice ass. A few days later she told me she had no plans Friday night and I still didn't get the hint. I've missed so many opportunities, it's depressing and embarrassing looking back.

That's an extreme example, but you are also missing opportunities by making these assumptions. Some guys are shy, probably especially the decent ones.
    No I think if a guy likes you he'll show interest and try to talk to you, especially after you give an opening like asking for a spot. No reason to ask a guy out because if he doesn't ask you out first it means he's not interested.

mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr2spool is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No I think if a guy likes you he'll show interest and try to talk to you, especially after you give an opening like asking for a spot. No reason to ask a guy out because if he doesn't ask you out first it means he's not interested.
    They literally just explained why that doesn't necessarily mean he lacks interest...
    midengine crew
    turbocharger crew

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You asked him for a spot. You didn't demonstrate any real interest in him or do anything to otherwise open yourself up even if you call it an opening. Don't act like you were throwing yourself at him and he ignored it. That's akin to all the women that say "He saw me smiling at him and he didn't do anything!" when there are plenty of women out there that are always friendly and smile at strangers when they're out in public. Trying making yourself more available, emotionally. Stick your neck out. I'm sure there have been a dozen female miscers here who could back up that they asked men for a spot once before even when they had 0 romantic interest. It's something you do when you're at the gym...

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lulz. You're killing me SS.

Edit: Just think about this guys. There are a lot of women just like SS. We probably cross paths/see these women and are interested but we have no clue that they are interested in us so we never bother.

Cot damn! What a time to be alive.
    Last edited by Solomonlike; 07-20-2018 at 10:06 AM.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In this day and age, when the metoo movement is so strong and a woman can not only ask for a spot, or smile at a man, but also a woman can even go up to a man's room at 3am in the morning alone and actually not mean anything by it, you gotta be more direct than that.

Blame all the attention whores out there, or slutty blue baller woman who smile all the time, flirt just for the hell of it, STARE just for the hell of it, etc. Gotta try again.

Even if he is not initially interested, maybe after he gets to know you he does get interested? How about you try a bit more? Talk with him for a while, get him to know you and like you a bit more. At least i would fuk the **** out of some average looking girls just because we click so much when talking srs, and you can only find that out after a while, not just with looks and smiles and ****.

Gotta start trying a bit more woman or ill be seeing you in the misc for another 4 years.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Solomonlike View Post

Edit: Just think about this guys. There are a lot of women just like SS. We probably cross paths/see these women and are interested but we have no clue that they are interested in us so we never bother.

Seriously now with this notion that men need to always be aggressive and approach. Yet at the same time men are supposedly animals and want to fuk everything and women are tired of being bothered by men. If we all approached every woman we were interested in there would be 100 times as many #metoos

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'll add that in 2018 very few folks out there has confidence to approach people in fear of looking "weird." Technology has made us socially awkward and made us fear rejection. Nobody likes to hear the word "no" these days.

Originally Posted by mr2spool View Post
    They literally just explained why that doesn't necessarily mean he lacks interest...
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    You asked him for a spot. You didn't demonstrate any real interest in him or do anything to otherwise open yourself up even if you call it an opening. Don't act like you were throwing yourself at him and he ignored it. That's akin to all the women that say "He saw me smiling at him and he didn't do anything!" when there are plenty of women out there that are always friendly and smile at strangers when they're out in public. Trying making yourself more available, emotionally. Stick your neck out. I'm sure there have been a dozen female miscers here who could back up that they asked men for a spot once before even when they had 0 romantic interest. It's something you do when you're at the gym...

Originally Posted by MeliodasK View Post
    In this day and age, when the metoo movement is so strong and a woman can not only ask for a spot, or smile at a man, but also a woman can even go up to a man's room at 3am in the morning alone and actually not mean anything by it, you gotta be more direct than that.

Blame all the attention whores out there, or slutty blue baller woman who smile all the time, flirt just for the hell of it, STARE just for the hell of it, etc. Gotta try again.

Even if he is not initially interested, maybe after he gets to know you he does get interested? How about you try a bit more? Talk with him for a while, get him to know you and like you a bit more. At least i would fuk the **** out of some average looking girls just because we click so much when talking srs, and you can only find that out after a while, not just with looks and smiles and ****.

Gotta start trying a bit more woman or ill be seeing you in the misc for another 4 years.
    Seriously now with this notion that men need to always be aggressive and approach. Yet at the same time men are supposedly animals and want to fuk everything and women are tired of being bothered by men. If we all approached every woman we were interested in there would be 100 times as many #metoos
    This is some bs and idk why you guys are trying to cope on my behalf. Plenty of women get approached all the time and even complain about too many approaches and guys bothering them. Even Ranger said all you have to do as a woman is go outside.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Asking for a spot =/= showing interest.

Once again, I'm glad you're being honest though, since there's lots more women out there that think exactly as you do. Makes me wonder how many women showed interest in me but I never realized it.

MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeliodasK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is some bs and idk why you guys are trying to cope on my behalf. Plenty of women get approached all the time and even complain about too many approaches and guys bothering them. Even Ranger said all you have to do as a woman is go outside.

Not all men are Chad Slayers. Im a ultra introvert Chad so i rarely approach women, they have to make it obvious for me srs.

Maybe the dude is introverted as well and doesnt like to play the 2018 dating game. If hes an introvert then he doesnt feel the need to get out of his comfort zone and get a date for next friday, he will even prefer staying home and playing xbox one. Thats why with some men you gotta build up a friendship, or at least get him to know you so he makes up his mind and decides you are worth missing out on some alone time and spending it with you instead.

Be super friendly and super charming with him, almost slutty, and see how he responds. If he is an introvert like i suspect he is, he wont take your need for a spot as a sign to go out of his comfort zone. Or maybe he does get it, but he doesnt care much about you yet. Build a connection with him FFS, a spot is not all you need lmao. Not all men are sloots that will throw at you their dicks at the first fukin chance they get.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Usually the case, but not always. He could be 4" and insecure, you never know. Are you giving him other signals? A spot ain't it, even if on squats. Unless you rubbed up "dat ting" on him and turned around with a big cheeky smile and wink, then I would say you didn't gave him a clear IOI lol. What, you could be serious about your training and want a spot. Just like I tell men, ask him out to know for sure!

Originally Posted by MeliodasK View Post
    Not all men are Chad Slayers. Im a ultra introvert Chad so i rarely approach women, they have to make it obvious for me srs.

Maybe the dude is introverted as well and doesnt like to play the 2018 dating game. If hes an introvert then he doesnt feel the need to get out of his comfort zone and get a date for next friday, he will even prefer staying home and playing xbox one. Thats why with some men you gotta build up a friendship, or at least get him to know you so he makes up his mind and decides you are worth missing out on some alone time and spending it with you instead.

Be super friendly and super charming with him, almost slutty, and see how he responds. If he is an introvert like i suspect he is, he wont take your need for a spot as a sign to go out of his comfort zone. Or maybe he does get it, but he doesnt care much about you yet. Build a connection with him FFS, a spot is not all you need lmao. Not all men are sloots that will throw at you their dicks at the first fukin chance they get.
    Usually the case, but not always. He could be 4" and insecure, you never know. Are you giving him other signals? A spot ain't it, even if on squats. Unless you rubbed up "dat ting" on him and turned around with a big cheeky smile and wink, then I would say you didn't gave him a clear IOI lol. What, you could be serious about your training and want a spot. Just like I tell men, ask him out to know for sure!
    Nah I'm sweet lol.

Nah I'm sweet lol.
    Are you shy in nature or do you just fear rejection? Or both?

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post

Jesus and I thought I had some autistic moments with women.

Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I considered downloading the apps again but this thread has me rethinking it

Are you shy in nature or do you just fear rejection? Or both?
    No I'm not shy (just introverted which is different). If I was a guy I would approach girls and ask them out. Would be preferable actually because then things are more in your control instead of waiting for a guy to ask you out. Just realistic that if guys like someone they'd show interest.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The women crying metoo are doing that to guys that are exposing themselves to women, drugging them, raping them, taking advantage of them, groping them, harassing them. Going up to a woman and asking her out is not a bad thing. They're not gonna call the police on you unless you keep being persistent (following her around after she rejects you). Then you're entering the realm of harassment. Most times you're not gonna have the police called on you or have a woman cry "metoo" unless you come off as a creep.

I've approached alot of women and never had the police called on me.

Nah I'm sweet lol.
    Excuses.

Yeah asking for a spot at a gym of all places is not a really an obvious sign honestly. Everybody does it. Now if you were to ask for a spot from him all the time, that's more obvious but you only did it once so that's your own fault as alot of us guys sometimes misinterpret signs and think a woman is interested in us. Just be more obvious with your signs next time. Come on now, you're damn near 50 and acting like a teenager.

If I was a guy I would approach girls and ask them out.

Gonna be honest with you here Silence, you're typically very self aware. But on this topic you aren't.

We all have things we're irrational about, this is just one of yours.

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Jesus and I thought I had some autistic moments with women.
    Thats nothing. My most autistic phase was when i was 19-21, just severe depression for some other **** i had to deal with, but i dealt with my depression by being alone, miscing, and maxing out my physique srs. Was the most awkward, autistic looking chad ever.

This is the worst one: HBB, 9/10 californian looking chick, blonde, tanned, beautiful, perkiest set of natty tits ever, nice and long tanned legs with a bubble but was into me. She asked for my number pretending she wanted my help with some class, called me, i went to her house and helped her with her ****, she got an A on all her tests yet she still kept asking for my help. I would pick her up on my car, drive up to random places to study, go to her friends houses to study and **** like that and would make several moves during the time.

I think she kept her interest for that long because i kept pulling off the miserious, lone wolf good looking guy act, like some dude that just prefered to stay by himself even if he could be slaying bitches like her.

On the final day, she texted me "thank you so much for all your help, seriously, how can i make it up to you?". My answer "dont worry haha, you can give me an apple or something next semester".

Yeah, that was my actual answer. No reply after that, texted her again that afternoon after realizing how big of a stupid ******* i was, and never texted back. That was the last time i talked to her lol.

Wont ever share this story IRL lol. Its unbelievable i know

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No I'm not shy (just introverted which is different). If I was a guy I would approach girls and ask them out. Would be preferable actually because then things are more in your control instead of waiting for a guy to ask you out. Just realistic that if guys like someone they'd show interest.
    Lol i like you as a poster but thats total bs.

You say that now knowing that you dont have to approach but if you had to approach especially in today climate where everything is "creepy" its not easy at all.

It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there for rejection.

Think about the guy in your gym... he probably likes that gym spends alot of time in there and has made friends there. Lets say he approaches you and you say no then it becomes awkward for him anytime he sees you. You may also say something to the staff about him being creepy and next thing you know he has been banned from the gym.

Besides there nothing stopping you from approaching guys so why not do it. You dont have to ask them out directly just start a conversation and mention in conversation that you recently broke up with your bf...that should be clue enough that you are single and open to new relationships....but i bet even something like that would be very hard to do.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    The women crying metoo are doing that to guys that are exposing themselves to women, drugging them, raping them, taking advantage of them, groping them, harassing them. Going up to a woman and asking her out is not a bad thing. They're not gonna call the police on you unless you keep being persistent (following her around after she rejects you). Then you're entering the realm of harassment. Most times you're not gonna have the police called on you or have a woman cry "metoo" unless you come off as a creep.

I've approached alot of women and never had the police called on me.
    You took my post far too literally.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 283 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast