Closed Thread
Page 168 of 283 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,040 of 8479
    Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Have you been to a Walmart in a rural area recently? Seriously ANYONE can get laid...
    I went to walmart after 10 pm once.
    only once.

saw a large woman trying on a bra in the department over her halter top while her bellah was rolling over her leopard stretch pants.
    I would of needed to put her on a decline bench so all the fat flowed away before I could take her to extreme cushin' for the pushin' ville.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I sent him a text Thursday night after the date. Silence till Monday evening. Haven't responded to him.
    he decided it wasn't going to suck itself after a weekend of being in the friendzone with his chick friends and hit you up.

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    We still on that, boost/tinder plus time on Mon-Weds? Was thinking of firing it up again tonight. Boosting at like 8 i think i remember and then using up super likes.
    sunday after 7pm was when the most women would hit me up on any dating app.

Originally Posted by arkona4trek View Post
    He might as well have forget to answer. It happens to me sometimes like a friend send a text to know how things are going or to give update and so on, I check it at work but don't have the time to answer it properly. Put it as a task to do in the corner of my mind, few days later, I'm like "fu... forget to answer lol".

If he had a very busy week end like he went out hikking or things like that he might have not have the time.

Ask him if you are unsure why it took it so much time, better than wondering no ?
    if I want in them sugar walls I don't forget a woman texted me for 4 days.
    especially a text where she was telling me she had fun.
    that's just poor manners.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    sunday after 7pm was when the most women would hit me up on any dating app.
    Word. I noticed when i started boosting maybe a year ago for a while i would get significantly more matches so i may jump back on that time.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by arkona4trek View Post
    He might as well have forget to answer. It happens to me sometimes like a friend send a text to know how things are going or to give update and so on, I check it at work but don't have the time to answer it properly. Put it as a task to do in the corner of my mind, few days later, I'm like "fu... forget to answer lol".

If he had a very busy week end like he went out hikking or things like that he might have not have the time.

Ask him if you are unsure why it took it so much time, better than wondering no ?
    This is terrible advice. If someone is truly interested in dating you they don’t “forget” about you for four days. You’d be on their mind all the time and they’d want to talk to you and try to see you again as soon as possible.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You dated a single dad??? Aware me/us!

I was half joking on the pump n dump thing. I also doubt he has a lot of options considering his situation that I won't mention here. I think what is boils down to is that he told his friends to F off... IDK I'm not going to respond to his text and leave it at that.
    Lol.. it was a couple years ago. I don't talk about my dating/relationship much because I respect their privacy. I try not to talk.

Good for you for moving on. But at least let him know about it. You don't want to be one of those ghosting statistics.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I guess I want a closer relationship, although I'm not saying yours wasn't close or trusting. Funny things that happen during the day, advice on decisions (work, personal etc.), a little gossip - just sharing everyday life events together. We're a team. Without any texting, that would take the form of seeing each other at the end of the day and talking.

I did like that about my ex, although I didn't like the fact she got anxious if I didn't respond quickly sometimes. 3-4 days is just too long for me, I'd generally want some form of communication daily and this is coming from someone who's very independent while single. I don't need it, I'd want it from a close partner.
    I was like you at the beginning but that is who he is. I am not going to change him. He is a good person and a great dad so I learned to be patient. When you are dating a single parent it is another ball game because their kids will always be first.

It really depends on if it is a text that require an immediate response (eg emergencies) or a regular text to be anxious about. Communication is great. I can communicate each day if the guy tells me that he wants that. Real communication kicks in when you and her are there for each other when you need them the most.

Sometimes you don't even need to communicate but just sitting there and looking at them. Like I told Sword before, you just know that you are going to be okay when you see that person. Hope that makes sense.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Wow this sounds terrible. I could not deal with not talking for 3-4 days. I guess attention needs vary but I want much more than that.

Are you still dating him or is this an ex?
    It was a couple years ago.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    if I want in them sugar walls I don't forget a woman texted me for 4 days.
    especially a text where she was telling me she had fun.
    that's just poor manners.
    Yeah no one "forgets" about the person especially if the date was good and the sexual chemistry is building. If they do forget they have lots of good options.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is terrible advice. If someone is truly interested in dating you they don’t “forget” about you for four days. You’d be on their mind all the time and they’d want to talk to you and try to see you again as soon as possible.
    This. If i just want to get my dink wet, I'm not worried about getting up with you and the mind goes elsewhere, hence the "forget" or "i just got busy."

If I'm genuinely interested, i have to tell myself "stop texting."
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Yeah no one "forgets" about the person especially if the date was good and the sexual chemistry is building. If they do forget they have lots of good options.
    I think his chick friends told him "you can do better" then about 10 mins. before he texted you he realized it wasn't going to suck itself.
    Or he thinks he's been reading PUA books written before cell phones were invented.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Oh yeah this was your third date already right? Have you guys kissed or has he made any sexual move? Did it feel like there was mutual physical attraction or did it feel more like friendship dates?

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh yeah this was your third date already right? Have you guys kissed or has he made any sexual move? Did it feel like there was mutual physical attraction or did it feel more like friendship dates?
    Yep 3rd date. We kissed on the 2nd and 3rd, but no passion with it. He does "alpha" things, but is very nice and beta-ish. I am attracted to him though. He's pretty lean and muscular.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thelastsonxx View Post
    While taking a break from online I got a number at gym. I flashed a smile and she smiled back and gave me her number after her workout. It works bros. have to put yourselves out there .
    I wrote up a wall of text for this, but erased it. Just lol. You doing getting a # doesn't mean anything works dude. I've had 3 numbers given to me in the past 3 months, and 1 didnt respond, 1 flaked on the date, and ghosted, and the other didnt respond after she asked for a selfie (rip self esteem)

Have you been to a Walmart in a rural area recently? Seriously ANYONE can get laid...
    Im a programming student. I see some of the most unkempt, pot belly men weird acting men with like skinny wives or gfs and it makes zero sense. However I think race heavily plays a part in this. There are legit only 2 other black girls in my entire program, and mostly everything is wait. A few Indian dudes, but I dont think they are dating anyone. Mostly the white hipster / skater type skinny white guys that seem to be pulling the most as most of the women are white.

inb4 "boo hoo victim mentality" from a decent looking white miscers that never has to worry about a racial dynamic in dating
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post

Im a programming student. I see some of the most unkempt, pot belly men weird acting men with like skinny wives or gfs and it makes zero sense. However I think race heavily plays a part in this. There are legit only 2 other black girls in my entire program, and mostly everything is wait. A few Indian dudes, but I dont think they are dating anyone. Mostly the white hipster / skater type skinny white guys that seem to be pulling the most as most of the women are white.

inb4 "boo hoo victim mentality" from a decent looking white miscers that never has to worry about a racial dynamic in dating
    That doesn't surprise me. It's the same when I see fat white girls with decent looking white guys. It's less complicated and shocking when they bring home a fatty instead of a minority. And no racist, but Asians aren't in that category since they're honorary white people. Latinos/Indians/Blacks? Stop the presses!!

M = (Q, Σ, δ, q0, F) FiniteAutomaton's Avatar
    FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post

If it makes you feel better, I am white and am basically garbage to any woman lol
    ..../||||||\=======()
    [::::::::::::::]

It's a tank lol

This is the only crew I'm in crew

thelastsonxx thelastsonxx thelastsonxx thelastsonxx thelastsonxx thelastsonxx thelastsonxx thelastsonxx thelastsonxx thelastsonxx thelastsonxx
    [QUOTE=otakutrevan;1576188981]I wrote up a wall of text for this, but erased it. Just lol. You doing getting a # doesn't mean anything works dude. I've had 3 numbers given to me in the past 3 months, and 1 didnt respond, 1 flaked on the date, and ghosted, and the other didnt respond after she asked for a selfie (rip self esteem)

she text me later that night. Still better than online dating.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That doesn't surprise me. It's the same when I see fat white girls with decent looking white guys. It's less complicated and shocking when they bring home a fatty instead of a minority. And no racist, but Asians aren't in that category since they're honorary white people. Latinos/Indians/Blacks? Stop the presses!!
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by FiniteAutomaton View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I am white and am basically garbage to any woman lol
    Yeah, but white males are still desirable in dating. The stats speak for itself.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I guess I want a closer relationship, although I'm not saying yours wasn't close or trusting. Funny things that happen during the day, advice on decisions (work, personal etc.), a little gossip - just sharing everyday life events together. We're a team. Without any texting, that would take the form of seeing each other at the end of the day and talking.

I did like that about my ex, although I didn't like the fact she got anxious if I didn't respond quickly sometimes. 3-4 days is just too long for me, I'd generally want some form of communication daily and this is coming from someone who's very independent while single. I don't need it, I'd want it from a close partner.

Wow this sounds terrible. I could not deal with not talking for 3-4 days. I guess attention needs vary but I want much more than that.

Are you still dating him or is this an ex?
    I'm with them ^^^^^! I like texting. I would def not be able to deal with dating someone who didn't text for days on end. It's understandable that people get busy, but there is no way someone doesn't have time to text at least a little bit in an entire day.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thelastsonxx View Post
    Naw, afterwards we were both done at same time. She comes and makes small talk about my workout. We talk a little bit and I ask if I can take her out. She then text me when I got home and we text a little. Should I text her this morning or just wait to see her at gym? We go at same time everyday.
    Text to set up a date or hook up or whatever you want. Don't text just to make small talk.

dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wasw0 View Post
    From reading your posts it sounds as if you’ve realised you’re actually a great person and grown in confidence accordingly. Admire that
    I remember being really confident as a little kid, going up to start conversations with everybody and just loving life. It was in 2nd grade where racist **** started beating me down with Ls, and then in middle school people started growing, and I didn't, which made it a holy trifecta. Wrong skin color, manlet, and scrubby clothes (my parents focused on getting us cars and college funds instead of fashion). Plus I had some misconceptions about how attraction worked. I thought short girls were for short guys and tall girls were for tall guys. I figured I'd catch up to all my Chad friends once we went off to college, and I didn't have to deal with my backwoods hometown.

I completely empathize with everyone saying the Ls take their toll. You can't remain truly confident in the face of long-term failure. My saying is "arrogance is confidence without evidence". Between undergrad and grad school (6.5 years), I didn't get laid once, and that was at two of the bigger party schools in the country. I was in the best shape of my life in grad school, but I was always getting BTFO by the Cali Chads that went to my school. Plus I had some weird hangup about hitting on undergrads as a grad student. And it had nothing to do with confidence in terms of approaching and conversation as my friends could attest to. Nor did it have to do with being a shut-in loser, as I was a student teacher as well as played soccer (#10/leading scorer). It was only when I started accruing some Ws at age 28 after realizing that bulking was my last thing I hadn't tried. My circle kept telling me it didn't matter, but I was taking Ls straight to the chin for being too short and skinny. As I started having success, that sexual confidence came naturally. I realized you can't fake it until you make it and have it be authentic. The best part is it's carried into every other area of my life. Men take me more seriously, and I rarely get talked over or ignored like I did before. I lead at work, knowing I'm being heard instead of being placated. It's pushed me to levels I never thought I'd imagine as a golfer, as I'm much more cool under pressure. My golf mindset actually has mimicked my dating in a way. I used to just try to grind out pars (oneitises, few options on the table, wondering what the exact right thing would be to text someone). Now, I'm way more aggressive knowing if I accidentally make a bogie, I can go toss back-to-back birdies on the card (one girl runs off because I'm too forward, I've got 3 more I'm talking to). My parents have even thanked my girlfriend for my change in demeanor, but as amazing as she's been, it's been the fact that I've enjoyed success from women in general, and not L after L after L that spiraled me in a bad way.

It was actually a tough road. My academic and athletic credentials in addition to my friend circle had people thinking on paper I was an amazing catch romantically. I knew I was always great in those areas because I had the evidence to justify it. I had zero evidence to think I was an amazing catch for romance. That only came when other people started acting like I was. Confidence doesn't get the girl interested in you, it keeps her interested in you after she's allowed you to establish a connection (looks, status, etc.).

You're right that having success at a young age is an extreme benefit. My friends look at me like I have 5 heads when I talk about this stuff, even though they do actually agree with it. They've just never had to think about it in such a nuanced fashion, nor have they eaten the Ls that we have. I'll say this about your bit on the self-esteem. I struggled with that. Even when I slept around a decent amount, I struggled with it. Hell, even in an LTR that's cruising towards marriage and kids, I still struggle with it somewhat. You never truly forget the events and experiences that shape you in your formative years. From my perspective, as I experienced success, those thoughts became less and less, and they became far less destructive. The only thing I truly regret now is that I never had a spring fling or a summer crush or any of that "young and in love" stuff that most young people experience. My first relationship at 23 was kind of that way, but we were in the real world with bills to pay and I already had a house at that point. But short of someone dropping off a DeLorean at my driveway, there's nothing I can do to fix that.

It sounds like you're on the right path with your career and your body. I sincerely hope you can enjoy the same happiness as a late bloomer that I've been fortunate enough to find. Hell, I hope everyone on this thread gets what they're looking for, whatever that may be.
    Team Manlet
    Soccer/#10 Crew
    Team Titleist Crew
    Focus RS Crew
    Manchester United Crew
    Lightskin Lingard Crew
    David Reynolds Crew

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's not interested/you're a low priority. Quit coping and move on.
    Last edited by BlackScorpio91; 03-19-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Originally Posted by dj10show View Post
    *** wall of text ***
    so many feels brah. So many. Getting yolked was the only thing that seemed to even put me on the radar of women at all. Soon as I shrank it was a wrap. Having female experiences as a teen or even early 20s would have been cool...and mostly because I wouldnt have the entire "chad fux beta bux" idea in my mind occasionally

EDIT: Wish this board has a fawking tag feature but LUCIFER. React now makes sense. State / Props. Still weak on writing out functions in the dark, but I think I'm dedicate like...maybe 15-30 minutes a day of just writing simple functions
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 03-19-2019 at 04:01 PM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I’m talking to this fine Spanish girl and we have went on 3 dates already. I’ve kissed her and touch on her and all that. The third time we hung was my birthday and her friend and her hung with me and my boys. Had a good ass night. Point is, my homeboy said I’m friend zoned if I haven’t hit by now or next date. She paid for the second date and makes and effort to meet me halfway(lives 50 min away). Should I be aggressive? I feel like another dude will blow her back out while I’m just a date buddy. I don’t know how she wouldn’t want to have sex with me. She just seems like I’d have to wife before i hit. She is quality and we get along so well...so I’m confused on what to do. Most girls I’ve gone out with I smashed the first or second night at the latest.
    I’ll also provide pics if necessary.
    Last edited by TacomaLust; 03-19-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Originally Posted by blackscorpio91 View Post
    he's not interested/you're a low priority. Quit coping and move on.
    l o l
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TacomaLust View Post
    I’m talking to this fine Spanish girl and we have went on 3 dates already. I’ve kissed her and touch on her and all that. The third time we hung was my birthday and her friend and her hung with me and my boys. Had a good ass night. Point is, my homeboy said I’m friend zoned if I haven’t hit by now or next date. She paid for the second date and makes and effort to meet me halfway(lives 50 min away). Should I be aggressive? I feel like another dude will blow her back out while I’m just a date buddy. I don’t know how she wouldn’t want to have sex with me. She just seems like I’d have to wife before i hit. She is quality and we get along so well...so I’m confused on what to do. Most girls I’ve gone out with I smashed the first or second night at the latest.
    The fact she paid for date 2 and is putting in effort to meet you is good. What happens when you've tried to escalate?
    Team Manlet
    Soccer/#10 Crew
    Team Titleist Crew
    Focus RS Crew
    Manchester United Crew
    Lightskin Lingard Crew
    David Reynolds Crew

TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TacomaLust is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We have had each other’s tongues down our throats lol. She lets me touch her and be extremely hands on.
    I forgot to mention we both live with our parents. I’m working on moving out by the summer and finishing school.

glad youre making it @ TacomaLust

I was always puzzled by your issues no homo.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by TacomaLust View Post
    Seems like you just wanna hit.

I don't understand why mofos wants to go on dates if they just want to have sex. Makes no sense and is a waste of time.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol. I told you guys that I'm weird. Well at least the guys that I go out with are the same as me.

I never heard that Asians are honorary white people until I went to this forum. I guess because all my friends are Asians.

Closed Thread
Page 168 of 283 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast