Thread: hamstrings

feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50) feiajii will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hamstrings

is there a creative way to hit the hamstrings? I cant do any kind of deadlift that requires me to bend over. SLDL RDL etc etc.. I do trap bar deadlifts but im not sure if it hits the hamstrings.. also I cant do lying seating curls or sitting curls cause of knee injury. and back injury for the reason I cant do anything that requires me to bend over. am I screwed? you think if I skip hammies it'd be bad? I dont plan to be a bodybuilder so im not sure if its required for a recreational lifter.

KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100) KTownManiac is not very well liked. (-100)
    you could do standing leg curls with ankle weights, or using resistance bands

blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) blazy4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    use the leg curl machine

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reverse hyperextensions are supposed to be easier on the back if that's your problem with bending over.
    There's no rule that says the dog can't play.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    glute ham raise if you have access to one
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.