Dman6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ribcage Deformity: What do you guys think?

I'm 16 now and ever since I was probably about 11 years old one of the ribs on my right side of my rib cage started to curve inwards. Now, it is almost like a hole. I've been to the doctor and they've said that its really just a cosmetic issue. Do you guys think this can be covered up using body building? If so, what muscle should I build up? And what do you guys think about it? Do you think its distracting and weird if you saw it or meh? I've attached a picture.
    Attached Images

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't image how lifting weight could help moving your rib cage bones.

Dman6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’m talking about the overlying muscle. When I flex that area it fills in so I’m wondering what muscle I should build up there to fill it in more

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks just like your core shape.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Demnish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dman6 View Post
    I'm 16 now and ever since I was probably about 11 years old one of the ribs on my right side of my rib cage started to curve inwards. Now, it is almost like a hole. I've been to the doctor and they've said that its really just a cosmetic issue. Do you guys think this can be covered up using body building? If so, what muscle should I build up? And what do you guys think about it? Do you think its distracting and weird if you saw it or meh? I've attached a picture.
    Hey man, I have pectus carinatum (pigeon chest) and I know what it feels like, putting on size has definately helped hide it, but its still noticeable, its just something you will have to live with, and embrace as part of you.

EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EctoAesthetix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Demnish View Post
    Hey man, I have pectus carinatum (pigeon chest) and I know what it feels like, putting on size has definately helped hide it, but its still noticeable, its just something you will have to live with, and embrace as part of you.
    Hey I was actually gonna comment this cuz I have this condition too. It used to be a bitch when I was a kid but it's gotten a lot better since I started lifting.
    To the OP, just accept where you're at and what you have, and work towards your genetic potential and you will look much better over time.