jhulsinger is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bodybuilding Vegetarian Keto

Hi so not only am I new to this forum but also new to Keto. I was interested in finding out how to keep up with a cyclical vegetarian keto. My regular excercise usually involves an everyday high-intensity 30 minute workout and I am hoping to bulk off this diet. Can anyone tell me what things I should try to do in order to make the best use of my nutrition? What kind of HIIT should I be looking at? What should I be eating? I'm confused!

sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sen2two has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most will tell you to not even try Keto without meat. It is harder, but very possible.

I did it for a decent amount of time without meat or dairy. Worked very well for me. I now consume meat, but never again will I go back to dairy.

You have to create a meal plan that works for you. But here were some go to's for me:

Hardboiled eggs
    Chia Seeds
    Avocados
    Mixed greens (spinach, kale, arugula, etc.)
    Salad dressing (50% Oil, 50% PURE lemon juice, salt & pepper)
    Oils I used i order of preference - MCT Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil

My Chia Drink I drank almost daily:

20oz unsweetened coconut milk (Cashew, Almond, Hemp, etc...)
    2 TBSP Chia seeds
    1 TBSP Unsweetened Raw Cacao Powder
    1 Scoop Protein (70% Gemma Pea, 30% Hemp - Only had .2 Net carb per scoop)
    1 (or 2) TBSP MCT Oil
    Ceylon Cinnamon (as much as you like)
    Liquid Stevia
    Pink Himalayan Salt (as much as you like)
    5 ice cubes (Helps break up the Chia seeds while mixing)

Shake a few times over an hour and let it sit over night. Perfect Keto meal replacement that is Vegan friendly. Filling too!

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jhulsinger View Post
    Hi so not only am I new to this forum but also new to Keto. I was interested in finding out how to keep up with a cyclical vegetarian keto. My regular excercise usually involves an everyday high-intensity 30 minute workout and I am hoping to bulk off this diet. Can anyone tell me what things I should try to do in order to make the best use of my nutrition? What kind of HIIT should I be looking at? What should I be eating? I'm confused!
    What is the exact reason you want to do keto?

Keto isn't ideal for HIIT and it's even less ideal for vegetarians.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bulking and doing HIIT whilst doing Keto and not eating meat?

How many disadvantages do you wanna give yourself? And why?
    Current PRs: (S/B/D) 145kg / 100kg / 180kg // 2018 goal PRs: 160kg / 110kg / 190kg

log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174500821

Fat fake natty mansloot of the FMH crew

HerbertSward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HerbertSward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HerbertSward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HerbertSward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HerbertSward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HerbertSward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HerbertSward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HerbertSward has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The best thing about the Keto diet plan is that it effectively helps you to get rid of fats and to remove toxins in the body. Unfortunately, it can’t guarantee long-term results if you come to what you start with. I mean it needs some efforts from you to maintain what you’ve gained (or in other words lost). To fix positive changes you have to change your lifestyle ultimately. This approach not everyone could accomplish.

TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HerbertSward View Post
    The best thing about the Keto diet plan is that it effectively helps you to get rid of fats and to remove toxins in the body.
    Explain the mechanism for both of these alleged effects.

Explain what "toxins" are, and how Keto helps you to "get rid of them".
    Current PRs: (S/B/D) 145kg / 100kg / 180kg // 2018 goal PRs: 160kg / 110kg / 190kg

log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174500821

Fat fake natty mansloot of the FMH crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LoL@ falling for vegetarian keto bulk troll thread, damns guys.

deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deedeenyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keto is high fat not high protein. On keto, body can build muscle from fat and protein.

It's possible to do vegetarian keto on eggs, peanut butter/flax/chia for protein and coconut/avocado oil quite successfully but I would stick to LISS cardio on keto as you can stress your adrenals too much if doing HIIT on short intervals. In theory if you can do HIIT on 1 min burst/2 mins rest HIIT is pretty safe but there are some limited studies showing that fat loss from HIIT on keto isn't as effective as longer LISS (30-60mins 4-6x per week) which I can attest to personally as an experienced fitness champion and competitor. I am always much leaner on LISS cardio.
    Less haste, more speed