chocheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can anyone share their daily meal plans with me?

Hi,

I'm looking to hit a 2,200kcal intake and would love to see some example daily meal plans if anyone willing to share.

Thanks in advance

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most people who've been doing this for a while don't have "daily meal plans".

Are you using a calorie counting app? If so, just stick in what you've had/plan to have and adjust things accordingly. It takes 1-2 mins a day tops.

If you're just wondering what "kind" of foods people eat, again the answer is fairly simple: Hit your protein and fat minimum requirements daily if poss. Try to construct most of the rest of your diet out of whole, nutritious foods like meat, veg, fruit, grains, etc etc etc.

Lastly, don't think of food as good/bad clean/unhealthy etc etc. Just because it wouldn't be a good idea to construct your diet entirely out of fast food or chocolate, doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't eat these foods at all.
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glopop11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat around 2200 kcal/day and this is a typical day:

B-roasted veggies, 1/2 sweet potato, 1-2 eggs.
    S-1/2 oz almonds, banana
    L-sandwich made with low carb bread or wrap, 3oz lean deli meat or tuna and spinach leaves. Raw veggies (carrots, cukes, grape tomatoes) and a small serving of fruit.
    S-Apple and low fat cheese
    D-6 oz grilled meat or fish, cooked veggies, rice or potato or bread
    S-rice cakes with peanut butter or pb2 (depending on calories available) and another banana

Sometimes For snack I have a protein bar with fruit. On some heavy lifting days I will add a protein shake made with almond milk.

I try for 130-150g of protein, 50-60g fat, the rest carbs.

Originally Posted by chamelious View Post
    Most people who've been doing this for a while don't have "daily meal plans".

Are you using a calorie counting app? If so, just stick in what you've had/plan to have and adjust things accordingly. It takes 1-2 mins a day tops.

If you're just wondering what "kind" of foods people eat, again the answer is fairly simple: Hit your protein and fat minimum requirements daily if poss. Try to construct most of the rest of your diet out of whole, nutritious foods like meat, veg, fruit, grains, etc etc etc.

Lastly, don't think of food as good/bad clean/unhealthy etc etc. Just because it wouldn't be a good idea to construct your diet entirely out of fast food or chocolate, doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't eat these foods at all.
    Hi,

I do use My Fitness Pal to a degree but where I work we have an amazing food facility but unfortunately it means I can't measure the portion size so it boils down to estimating.

It's good to know that some fast foods can be incorporated. However, my main problem area despite being very slim is my stomach where I store fat (I know this is down to diet).

Appreciate your advice, thank you.

Originally Posted by Glopop11 View Post

S-1/2 oz almonds, banana
    L-sandwich made with low carb bread or wrap, 3oz lean deli meat or tuna and spinach leaves. Raw veggies (carrots, cukes, grape tomatoes) and a small serving of fruit.
    S-rice cakes with peanut butter or pb2 (depending on calories available) and another banana

Sometimes For snack I have a protein bar with fruit. On some heavy lifting days I will add a protein shake made with almond milk.

Thank you

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am offseason currently (lean gainz lol):

meal 1: oats + 1 tbs of PB, banana; egg + egg whites

meal 2: chicken, sweet potatoes, roasted veggies, salad, avovado

meal 3: salmon, rice, roasted veggies, salad

meal 4: protein shake + banana, oats + PB + banana

meal 5: cottage cheese, blueberries, honey, almonds

meal 6: steak + veggies

~ 2300 cals

cheat meal about every 2 weeks ..
    Last edited by lotusdeva; 07-17-2018 at 11:17 AM.

lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm at somewhere between 2200-2600 recently. BW currently 177, up from 163 a year ago. I eat pretty much the same exact thing every weekday. Weekends have been less consistent but that's going to be changing.

meal 1: 4 hard-boiled eggs, english muffin, and either peanut butter, cheddar cheese, or a little jam
    meal 2: 200-250 g cooked rice, 5 oz roasted chicken breast, green salad (no dressing)
    meal 3: 2 servings fat-free icelandic yogurt, banana, whole-wheat pretzel (100 cal 22c) if I want more carbs
    (weekday workouts go here)
    meal 4: 200-250g cooked rice, 5 oz meat (either chicken thighs, eye of round steak, pork loin chop), plus vegetables
    meal 5: 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese

I haven't been logging consistently, but the last time I logged a full day eating like that, I was at 2122 cal, 233/53/161 cfp. My target macros are 270/66/180.

On the weekends I work out in the morning, so my meals are rearranged a bit. Hope this helps.
    If you like to deadlift, we'll get along great!

Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165955841

lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000) lazyaj is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Glopop11 View Post

S-1/2 oz almonds, banana

Are you sure you're hitting your protein goal? It looks a lot lower:

B - 2 eggs = 12 g
    S - trace
    L - 3 oz meat ~ 18g
    S - 1 oz - 7g
    D - 6 oz meat ~ 36g
    S - 2 tbsp pb ~ 7g

total 80 g complete protein. Maybe I'm guessing some of your quantities wrong?
    If you like to deadlift, we'll get along great!

Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165955841

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Usually some time before or around noon---eggs, bacon, potatoes, grits, biscuits in some combination that I want at that time, and that equals about 600 calories or so with a good balance of macros/micros.

When I'm hungry again, usually right after training, or, on rest days, around 3-4 PM---a balanced meal (animal protein, complex carbs, veggies/fruit) I like that totals about 6-700 calories with a good spread of macros/micros.

Around 7 PM, another meal of around 600 calories (animal protein, complex carbs, veggies/fruit); good amount of macros/micros.

Before bed, whatever I like that brings my daily calorie/macro amount up to day's requirement (for me, 2400 calories, 160-180 gm protein, 90-100 gm fat, remainder of calories whatever I like). This can be anything from a steak sammich to a bowl of ice cream.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chocheaven View Post
    Hi,

I do use My Fitness Pal to a degree but where I work we have an amazing food facility but unfortunately it means I can't measure the portion size so it boils down to estimating.

It's good to know that some fast foods can be incorporated. However, my main problem area despite being very slim is my stomach where I store fat (I know this is down to diet).

Appreciate your advice, thank you.
    You can't take a $10 food scale to work? guessing is a bad plan unless you've been tracking a while, but still