FloatingLeaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Farting Like No Tomorrow!!! HELP!!!!

I seem to have encountered a unexpected issue while bulking, I AM A WALKING FART MACHINE!!! It feels like my body gave up on keeping me alive and made its one task of the day to create as much gas as possible. I swear, id be able to fill up an entire car tank with the amount of gas im creating!

Id been bulking for a month, but because of holidays i never seemed to care. my room smelt like someone spread dog **** on the floor, but i found it funny so i never cared

THEN I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL!

Holy ****, i was not expecting this. I now had to hold in all the gasses my body was creating because i knew that if i even let one go id be done for. Ive tried going to get drink breaks and go to the toilet, and on the way becoming a ****ing tractor exhaust with each step allowing a monstrosity of smell to exit my body and be taken in the wind to some ungodly place. Ive also tried letting loose in large crowds of people in the hallway; and making a quick escape. BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH!!! I ALWAYS NEED TO FART, AND HAVE NOWHERE TO DO IT!!!! HELP!!!!

Ive heard charcoal tablets are good, but idk. Any solutions? as i may not survive much longer!!!

since starting this post, ive farted more than 5 times. o boy

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    are you consuming more whey protein and or milk than you were prior to your bulk?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000) ZeroInitiativE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I once ripped butt so bad that when I was at a friend's house, his wife smelled it and she was downstairs. That's right, mine was so powerful that it traveled not only up but DOWN as well. From my experience with pooting, you just have to learn to embrace it. My wife threatened divorce because mine were so bad but she came to her senses that it's all for the gains. I hope that helps.

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're eating something your body doesn't properly absorb and breakdown (could be any macro nutrient). Probably a food intolerance.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlpineX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZeroInitiativE View Post
    I once ripped butt so bad that when I was at a friend's house, his wife smelled it and she was downstairs. That's right, mine was so powerful that it traveled not only up but DOWN as well. From my experience with pooting, you just have to learn to embrace it. My wife threatened divorce because mine were so bad but she came to her senses that it's all for the gains. I hope that helps.
    This Happened

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    are you consuming more whey protein and or milk than you were prior to your bulk?
    Yes, Definitely! I started eating a-lot of potatoes,and that may be a source of the problem. I'm not sure, but ive noticed feeling unwell after eating them.

Originally Posted by ZeroInitiativE View Post
    HAHAHA, that is actually awesome! I'm kinda proud of how bad they can get. But still, i want to try and get a little better at least.

Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You're eating something your body doesn't properly absorb and breakdown (could be any macro nutrient). Probably a food intolerance.
    Is it possible that i cant absorb Potatoes as well as other foods?? I've noticed feeling a little more unwell after eating them. Any alternatives that you would suggest?

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FloatingLeaf View Post
    Yes, Definitely! I started eating a-lot of potatoes,and that may be a source of the problem. I'm not sure, but ive noticed feeling unwell after eating them.
    Originally Posted by FloatingLeaf View Post
    Is it possible that i cant absorb Potatoes as well as other foods?? I've noticed feeling a little more unwell after eating them. Any alternatives that you would suggest?
    potatoes causing this issue is unlikely, but sure it's possible.

Reduce your whey protein/milk consumption significantly for a few days and see if the issue subsides. I would bet big time that it does.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dude.. I got some many butthole issues.. its unreal.

Beano.. buy the walmart generic.. 1 pill equals two of beano plus way cheaper.
    Lactase enzymes
    Gas-X

(Buy all walmart generics)

Beano pre meal with lactase enzymes anytime you have lactose
    Gas-X after

You'll be fine!!!

Mike AKA Butthole COMMANDER!!!
    ….

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I’ll be 50 in less than 2 weeks...and a fart thread gave me the best out loud laugh of the day. Some things never get old.

I feel for you man, that’s why I’ve only done one traditional “bulk” in my life...the gas and bloating is just to uncomfortable.

If it’s not lactose intolerance (whey isolate and Fairlife Milk are both lactose free) or some other food intolerance, you might just have to eat in a smaller surplus and make your gains a bit slower ( but at least you won’t have to spend time cutting). I also had luck with grinding up dense foods into a paste (like meats and rice). Kinda gross (yeah, baby food) for some people, but much easier to digest.

Good luck with your gas...hope you don’t have a girlfriend!