bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000)

Supplements at 21

I’ve been lifting for 3 months and am taking creatine ( thinking about stopping I have noticed my hair thinning a lot and saw it could be why but it could also be genetics ) pre workout, whey sometimes and fish oil. Do I need multis or anything else?
    Definitely not 48 I’m 21 idk how to change

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Genetics would be what is causing the hair loss OP.

Your staples look good, but again, what supplements you require come down to what is missing from your diet. Protein powders, fish oils, multi's, etc. are by no means a requirement if you are getting these through whole foods in your diet.

What's your current diet look like?
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supplements look fine. Diet is most important. You say "whey sometimes"...I'd like to know why? Is that because you are getting sufficient protein from your diet or because you don't always feel like it?

If you have any questions or need any help feel free to shoot me a PM!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000) bojanglez34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Supplements look fine. Diet is most important. You say "whey sometimes"...I'd like to know why? Is that because you are getting sufficient protein from your diet or because you don't always feel like it?

If you have any questions or need any help feel free to shoot me a PM!
    I just don’t feel like drinking one everyday I try to eat a lot of meat a day but I work night shift and usually only eat once a day and it consists of chicken mostly. I just can’t seem to find a flavor I enjoy drinking it puts me off. I’m cutting as well https://imgur.com/a/lB2j7O6 I’m skinny fat not sure how I got so big when I barely eat but yea I’m cutting on top of not eating a lot I’m 5’7 155. I just can’t seem to eat more after that one meal and if I don’t it’s a little snack like a rice cake or beef jerky but I know I’m not getting anywhere near 155 g of protein

Originally Posted by Heizz View Post

Your staples look good, but again, what supplements you require come down to what is missing from your diet. Protein powders, fish oils, multi's, etc. are by no means a requirement if you are getting these through whole foods in your diet.

I just don’t feel like drinking one everyday I try to eat a lot of meat a day but I work night shift and usually only eat once a day and it consists of chicken mostly. I just can’t seem to find a flavor I enjoy drinking it puts me off. I’m cutting as well https://imgur.com/a/lB2j7O6 I’m skinny fat not sure how I got so big when I barely eat but yea I’m cutting on top of not eating a lot I’m 5’7 155. I just can’t seem to eat more after that one meal and if I don’t it’s a little snack like a rice cake or beef jerky but I know I’m not getting anywhere near 155 g of protein. I honestly don’t know what to do after I get my body fat down in order to bulk if I barely eat anyway I don’t want to make the mistake of just eating everything in my face haha

Originally Posted by Heizz View Post

And yea I know I’m losing because of genetics my moms dad was bald but her brother has full hair at 50 I got ****edddd but everything I see creatine online I see it increases the rate at which yoh lose hair

JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuWo420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bojanglez34 View Post
    I’ve been lifting for 3 months and am taking creatine ( thinking about stopping I have noticed my hair thinning a lot and saw it could be why but it could also be genetics ) pre workout, whey sometimes and fish oil. Do I need multis or anything else?
    i think that the ''creatine makes you lose hair'' thing is BS man my grandpa used that sht for a couple years and he's in his 70's now almost 80 and he still got his hair and it aint even grey. Creatine is so good for extra strength and it can give you some extra muscle gains by lifting heavier than you can do without creatine. But you asked for other supplements you can take.. I'd say most of these supplements that are being sold won't work and are mostly BS man. all the things you've named are most likely the only supplements that will actually work. Maybe spend some money on actual food than other supplements?

I only know one other supplement that will really help you during your workouts, its caffeine man. You already said that you use pre-workout but you can also try to start taking caffeine pills or maybe even just caffeine pills them self and no pre-workout to save money. i get 250 capsules with 250 grams of caffeine in it for just 13 euros (around 15 usd) and i think these are really giving me the best energy for my workouts. I used to sip up 2-3 cups of coffee and go to the gym feeling more full and less energic but after i found out about caffeine pills i didn't need coffee or pre-workout no more.

Originally Posted by JuWo420 View Post
    i think that the ''creatine makes you lose hair'' thing is BS man my grandpa used that sht for a couple years and he's in his 70's now almost 80 and he still got his hair and it aint even grey. Creatine is so good for extra strength and it can give you some extra muscle gains by lifting heavier than you can do without creatine. But you asked for other supplements you can take.. I'd say most of these supplements that are being sold won't work and are mostly BS man. all the things you've named are most likely the only supplements that will actually work. Maybe spend some money on actual food than other supplements?

I only know one other supplement that will really help you during your workouts, its caffeine man. You already said that you use pre-workout but you can also try to start taking caffeine pills or maybe even just caffeine pills them self and no pre-workout to save money. i get 250 capsules with 250 grams of caffeine in it for just 13 euros (around 15 usd) and i think these are really giving me the best energy for my workouts. I used to sip up 2-3 cups of coffee and go to the gym feeling more full and less energic but after i found out about caffeine pills i didn't need coffee or pre-workout no more.
    I have been looking at this ashgwanda supplement it seems to do a lot and I’ll have to look into some caffeine pills. I don’t really like the taste of most pre workouts so just a caffeine pill or two will be great. And from what I’ve been reading creatine only accelerates hair loss if your pre disposed to hair loss in the first place by genetics. But I agree the gains you make are awesome I could tell today I was as strong and I like how it makes your muscles look bigger