Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    wtf are you talking about. my post has nothing to do with being anti russia..
    this is about how the president positions himself and his country as it pertains to russia

again..

- america deserves a president that would rather be on putin's staff?
    - we deserve a president that trashes his own country in the presence of his foe?
    - Says you're not anti-Russia
    - Calls Putin a "foe"
    - Why do liberals do this?

Let me remind you of what Democrats said in 2012:

Romney, who calls Russia our "No. 1 geopolitical foe," doesn't seem to realize it's the 21st century. #RomneyNotReady
    - The Democrats - https://twitter.com/thedemocrats/sta...97619862835201

After all, you don't call Russia our No. 1 enemy -- not Al-Qaida, Russia -- unless you're still stuck in a Cold War mind warp.
    - Barack Obama at the 2012 DNC - http://www.npr.org/2012/09/06/160713...vention-speech

You (Romney) said Russia (was our no. 1 enemy), in the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years. But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s.
    - Barack Obama during 2012 Presidential debate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM)

"Mitt Romney talks like he's seen Russia by watching Rocky IV.
    The DNC even made a poster mocking Romney about watching Rocky IV to get his foreign policy: https://theintercept.com/wp-uploads/...omneykerry.jpg

- John Kerry at the 2012 DNC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUyqLrgO7Q

Its someone dated to be looking backwards.
    - Then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Romney's views on Russia http://www.redstate.com/erick/2014/0...r-comparisons/

Vice President Joe Biden assailed Mitt Romney as “fundamentally wrong” and “totally out of touch” on foreign policy in a campaign speech Thursday — contrasting that to a record of President Barack Obama’s tough but right choices.

Drawing contrasts between President Barack Obama and comments Romney has made on the campaign trail in 2008 and this year, Biden attacked the former Massachusetts governor for being “one of a small group of Cold War holdovers,” for naming Russia as a major threat to the United States and at times referring to Soviets.

"[b]I don’t know whether it’s a slip of the tongue or a mind-set … Everybody slips. I never do, but everyone does,**” Biden said in a self-deprecating nod to his own gaffes.
    - Then VP Joe Biden http://www.politico.com/story/2012/0...-policy-075653

VLADIVOSTOK, Russia — President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia sauntered into American presidential politics on Thursday, praising President Obama as “a very honest man” and chastising the Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, for describing Russia as “without question our No. 1 geopolitical foe.”
    - The New York Times September 2012 archive.is/IsUS9

After the election I have more flexibility.
    - Obama to Russia/Putin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Trade With Russia Is a Win-Win. By making Moscow a normal trading partner, Congress would create American jobs and advance human rights.
    - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001...75061208876588
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ youre focused on the wrong thing. russie could be a foe or friend

what happened today was awful
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    ^^^ youre focused on the wrong thing. russie could be a foe or friend

what happened today was awful
    Russia is a friend because they back Assad.

Our Neocon government wants to get rid of Assad, just like Saddam. How can you not see that? If Putin didn't back Assad I wouldn't give one eff about Russia.

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    Obama was more pro-Russia in 2012 than Trump was in 2016. Obama would insult and trash anyone who talked bad about Russia.
    And Obama was rightfully called out by Republicans as America-blaming. Trump should receive the same feedback
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Russia is a friend because they back Assad.

Our Neocon government wants to get rid of Assad, just like Saddam. How can you not see that? If Putin didn't back Assad I wouldn't give one eff about Russia.
    Why are you shilling for Assad now? It's one thing to say you don't give a fuk about Syria or Assad and don't want the US involved either way. That's pretty much how I feel. But you're going beyond that, saying that Russia is good because they involved themselves in a foreign civil war and backed a brutal dictator. Why is that?

Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    Why are you shilling for Assad now? It's one thing to say you don't give a fuk about Syria or Assad and don't want the US involved either way. That's pretty much how I feel. But you're going beyond that, saying that Russia is good because they involved themselves in a foreign civil war and backed a brutal dictator. Why is that?
    Because of the Iraq war. How have you forgotten the Iraq War so soon?

Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    And Obama was rightfully called out by Republicans as America-blaming. Trump should receive the same feedback
    LMAO when Romney said Russia was our threat Democrats said he wasn't even QUALIFIED to be President.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because of the Iraq war. How have you forgotten the Iraq War so soon?
    As usual, I can't really follow your mental illness riddled train of thought. Did Assad have something to do with the Iraq War in your mind? You do know Syria is already at war, right? And most sane people at the time of the Iraq War would have said "I don't give a fuk about Hussein, it's not worth it", not "I support Hussein and he should be saved by the Russians".

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMAO when Romney said Russia was our threat Democrats said he wasn't even QUALIFIED to be President.
    I know. I don't understand what that has to do with my comment

As usual, I can't really follow your mental illness riddled train of thought. Did Assad have something to do with the Iraq War in your mind? You do know Syria is already at war, right? And most sane people at the time of the Iraq War would have said "I don't give a fuk about Hussein, it's not worth it", not "I support Hussein and he should be saved by the Russians".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clea...ring_the_Realm

[quote] Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq—an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right—as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions.[/qute]

Why should I believe a word Democrats say about Russia?

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nolibs keeps doing that. he's all over the place. i would wager that he has 3 talking points, and he is forced to choose between the 3. even if all 3 points dont pertain to your comment

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

nolibs keeps doing that. he's all over the place. i would wager that he has 3 talking points, and he is forced to choose between the 3. even if all 3 points dont pertain to your comment
    Why should I believe a word of what you guys about Russia?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    " Republican Patriots: Where are you?"
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Liberal agenda for today:
    • Call Trump a traitor to the nation
    • Pick up some Starbucks
    • Burn an American flag

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    waiting to get voted out lol

i do wonder how they will calculate this. does continuing to sit on their hands make them feel safe for midterms? we will start getting sentiment over the next 24 hours

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

2004: Bush Lied, People Died
    2018: Let's start more wars!

waiting to get voted out lol

i do wonder how they will calculate this. does continuing to sit on their hands make them feel safe for midterms? we will start getting sentiment over the next 24 hours
    You are really overestimating how Americans feel about Russia.

There's a reason the Dems went through the Access Hollywood tape/Gloria Allred route over Russia during the 2016 elections.

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think this call will go unanswered. The GOP is the party of Trump and GOP politicians have proven to not have a spine.

Trump is a Russian asset. Ask yourself why Trumo is harder on Meryl Streep than he is Vladimir Putin.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is about how the president positions himself and his country as it pertains to russia
    Exactly. NoLibs’ point was that you guys didn’t seem to have any problem when America’s policy towards Russia was effectively to lick the chit out of Putin’s arsehole and look the other way whenever he did anything nefarious, then wonder why he was emboldened to do even more nefarious things, all led and initiated by a president who would openly mock anybody who questioned it.

The only reason you care now is because you don’t like the current person cosying up to him. The point is that it’s not the cosying up itself or else you’d have cared when the other people were doing it. People can see right through you.

Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    I think this call will go unanswered. The GOP is the party of Trump and GOP politicians have proven to not have a spine.

Trump is a Russian asset. Ask yourself why Trumo is harder on Meryl Streep than he is Vladimir Putin.
    Streep went super easy on Harvey Weinstein. Not surprised you would defend that lol considering your previous comments on rape.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post

Right. Because exiting the Iran deal, supporting Israel, forcing NATO to increase military spending, and putting Germany to task for their Russian ties is going soft on Russia.

Got it.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm confused because Barry told me Romney was being ridiculous and a child stating our greatest enemy is Russia..

Now they are the enemy again? Because some nerds put up ******** accounts and twitter? Jesus lmao

Mood.
    Truth is out there

Why should I believe a word Democrats say about Russia?
    I'm not saying you should. I'm saying some of Trump's comments were out of line

Originally Posted by Mike86er View Post
    Exactly. NoLibs’ point was that you guys didn’t seem to have any problem when America’s policy towards Russia was effectively to lick the chit out of Putin’s arsehole and look the other way whenever he did anything nefarious, then wonder why he was emboldened to do even more nefarious things, all led and initiated by a president who would openly mock anybody who questioned it.

The only reason you care now is because you don’t like the current person cosying up to him. The point is that it’s not the cosying up itself or else you’d have cared when the other people were doing it. People can see right through you.
    Trapstar, Jay, GhenisPWN, X-Trainer, Sillie, NYPat, etc. etc. are like the people on To Catch a Predator who deny, deny, deny then Chris Hansen says "You know..... I got the transcripts" and all of a sudden their demeanor changes and they make up a million excuses. You KNOW they know Chris Hansen doesn't believe them, but they keep trying to BS their way out.

That's how I feel - I KNOW Trapstar, Jay, etc. etc. don't believe the crap they're spewing and I just roll my eyes but it aggravates me still.

JediRN doesn't bother me too much because he's open about just getting rid of Trump and doesn't put on the "Patriot" facade.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol Brennan. The guy who makes veiled threats at Trump. He should be careful who he calls a traitor.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I prefer Russians to Democrats. They aren't Americas enemy the dems are however. All the dems want is to escalate conflict with Russia by projecting their own corruption onto them. Absolutely pathetic people.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Democrat Peaceniks: Where are you?"
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clea...ring_the_Realm

Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq—an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right—as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions.
    Ok, so this whole diatribe is part of the "evil Jews control the world" CT?

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, so this whole diatribe is part of the "evil Jews control the world" CT?
    Jewish control in banking and media is an observable phenomenon - not a conspiracy. The Russia collusion, on the other hand, is a conspiracy. And it's not even a good one.