ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThiBezerra is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Journey to be an Avenger

- Hello World (Personal presentation) -

16 07 18

- First o all
    The Journey to join Avengers, is my journal where I show/Speak how is going my Trainings routine focused to improve performance in first place, but of course that all improvement in aesthetics is very welcome.

About me:
    Brazilian boy with latin first name and Japanese last name, graduated in Computer Science, but in life I already have study other graduation like Game Design (Desistence in a half of the graduation by time and money problems) and nowadays Im iniciating graduation in Phisycal Education.
    Somewhat confusing... well to sum up better:
    - 27 yo
    - Name: Thiago Higashi
    - Nickname: JapaThoy
    - Birthplace: São Paulo, Brasil
    - Male
    - Fitness lover or Gym rat
    - Geek
    - "Otaku"
    - Gamer
    - Nerd
    - Handsome
    - Genius

Goals:
    As previously mentioned, focusing mainly in perfomance, aesthetics and for a while lose some weight, until find an amount of pound that I can run and do things with more lightness.
    Now Im 82kg (180 lbs), when I was 21yo I was 71~74kg (156~163lbs), maybe return to 74kg will work fine...maybe, because I prefer to conclude seeing in practice, practice to me is always better than theory (this doens't mean that I close my eyes to theory, in real I like very much the theory too).
    Why? Years ago (7~10 years) I was like Daniel San, lean, master in kick some ass and good at winning girl's hearts.....
    Well, now talking serious, at 17-21yo I dedicate my free time to practice boxing and after stopping boxing, I spent a long time far from any type of phisycal activity, returned to activity, but only for fitness (I only did lifting weigth), stopped more one time... returning now, 5-6 years without a real cardio, wanting to be active again.
    Maybe I can't be like Daniel San again, or maybe it's time to be like Miyagi....

- Training
    Routine:
    5x in a week - Boxing at night (around 60-90 minutes)
    5-6x in a week - Lifting weigth at morning (around 60 minutes)

- Diet
    Routine:
    Cheat meals ate weekends.
    In the middle of the week I eat clean
    For now my diet still not adjusted as I would like (more forward I will do that and post here)

- Outcome
    For today, that's is all folks, hope we can learn from each other, feel free to comment in my journal.
    Hugs.

Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Growing-up is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice Blog, nice tales, was in your city long ago while working for a US company,
    Espero que esse projeto decole, boa narrativa.
    An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.
    Pope John Paul II
    Stop giving excuses, get up, start working out!