Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    misterworkout12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yep i think I will buy this game as well, the trailer is nice

mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surprised no one is talking about the One Shot demo. Just finished the playing time on my XboneX and about to play it on my PS4Pro. Looks really good and plays well imho. Really excited about this coming out at the end of the month.

Playing the Gamecube RE2 version on emulator with the highres mod lately to get myself excited about the remake. Also going through the story thoroughly again to compare to remake.

Thots?
    *** Extreme OCD crew *** (brb bench press not parallel to the ceiling beams)
    *** Always pick #7 crew ***
    NYG // NYR // NETS // NYY
    [ ] Bulking [x] Fap
    [x] Cutting [ ] No Fap

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Played the original(though PC version). I can still remember the main story but not everything. I read its not a complete copy and there are changes? Played all the major RE, and only missed a few side ones.

Wanna get this, but will wait. Have a lot of games I still need to finish.

Edit: realized I am wearing my RE7 shirt as I was typing this. Lol
    Last edited by ChristmasFnatic; 01-13-2019 at 11:28 PM.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Played the original(though PC version). I can still remember the main story but not everything. I read its not a complete copy and there are changes? Played all the major RE, and only missed a few side ones.

Wanna get this, but will wait. Have a lot of games I still need to finish.

Edit: realized I am wearing my RE7 shirt as I was typing this. Lol
    There are a lot of changes. It's more a new game than a remake.
    And instead of having 4 stories, this time there are only 2.

mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    RE1 remake is probably the best remake I've ever played.
    Wife and I played this Halloween night tripping hard on lsd. We spend at least an hour running around in a circle forgetting what we we're doing, while the game bled off the screen. We actually managed to get about 1/3rd of the way through in one sitting.

Game is excellent.

mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mightyporgy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    Also, the jump scare in the interrogation room is still giving me flashbacks 20 yrs later lol.
    I was 20 and playing this with my 12 year old cousin. When the dogs jumped through the glass he screamed. I hit pause and grabbed my chest. We still talk about it to this day. I introduced my wife to RE with the hd remake and at christmas dinner I just said "Tell Donna about resident evil" and he just started laughing his ass off about that night.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mightyporgy View Post
    Wife and I played this Halloween night tripping hard on lsd. We spend at least an hour running around in a circle forgetting what we we're doing, while the game bled off the screen. We actually managed to get about 1/3rd of the way through in one sitting.

Game is excellent.
    Bout accurate af in regards to trying to game on a trip.
    Brb do nothing but push buttons and move around aimlessly while ur eyes attempt to take it all in.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just downloaded RE 2 (PSOne Classic) from the Playstation Store onto my PS3.

I had no idea it was available. Pretty excited. Pure nostalgia on start up!

Don't Treadmill On Me FawkinJuicy's Avatar
    FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Getting hyped for this game. Seems to be a lot of positive buzz around it. This was one of my favorite games growing up. I still remember renting it on my 14th birthday and having a couple of friends over to stay the night and play it - first time I was legit afraid to play a game lol.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My favorite game of all time. Had no idea they were remaking it until I just saw this thread. Haven't played video games for a long time but almost want to go buy whatever system this is on just to play this one game lol
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FawkinJuicy View Post
    Getting hyped for this game. Seems to be a lot of positive buzz around it. This was one of my favorite games growing up. I still remember renting it on my 14th birthday and having a couple of friends over to stay the night and play it - first time I was legit afraid to play a game lol.
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    My favorite game of all time. Had no idea they were remaking it until I just saw this thread. Haven't played video games for a long time but almost want to go buy whatever system this is on just to play this one game lol
    I just replayed RE2 the other day and I was surprised how short it was. I remember it being much longer. Oh well still one of my favorites that I will always adore.

But RE4...one of the best damn games ever created. For me that one is on a high pedestal. I really hope this remake can challenge it.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    these
    this also
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000) Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000) Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000) Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000) Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000) Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000) Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000) Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000) Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000) Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000) Wamrage76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    RE4 is the GOAT resident evil game.
    RE2 remake looks promising but i highly doubt anything can beat RE4.
    Cant believe RE4 is from 2005!!! Damn im old.

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    I just replayed RE2 the other day and I was surprised how short it was. I remember it being much longer. Oh well still one of my favorites that I will always adore.

But RE4...one of the best damn games ever created. For me that one is on a high pedestal. I really hope this remake can challenge it.
    Originally Posted by Wamrage76 View Post
    RE4 is the GOAT resident evil game.
    RE2 remake looks promising but i highly doubt anything can beat RE4.
    Cant believe RE4 is from 2005!!! Damn im old.

In no way did I dislike RE4, it's an awesome game so don't take this post the wrong way, but compared to RE2 it just never came close.

It's definitely much longer than RE2. But the story of RE2, the atmosphere, the scares/jump scenes, the strategy of when to shoot and when to run and conserve ammo, the exploration of the game space (police station basically) was all so much better.

With RE4 obviously the graphics were better, the gunfire was better, it was longer. But at the same time I also felt like I was more on this linear path with the game for the most part (i.e. I had to complete one task before being able to move on to the next task).

RE2 really isn't like that. Yes there's obviously some stuff you have to do before you're able to access others but as far as things like finding certain keys or collecting certain items or solving a particular puzzle, a lot of them are independent of one another in that police station. I can replay that game and complete a good chunk of the tasks in a totally different order many times.

That's one thing I think the later RE's started to lose in my opinion, that free range motion. RE2 (and RE1) felt more realistic in the sense your in this police station (and mansion and RE1) and there's all these clues and you need to piece everything together which can be done however you choose to explore for the most part.

RE4 was you hit the village, you take out everyone there, you go to the lake, you get what you need there, you go back to the village and head toward the castle, etc etc (it's been awhile since I played it so forgive me if the details are off a bit but you get the point I'm trying to make, lol). Too linear and that wasn't as fun to me.

I also did not like the merchant and the ruby collecting. It was gay and unrealistic (yes I know I'm talking unrealistic in a fantasy world zombie attack game, lol, but still.. super gay to buy things from a pop up merchant with imaginary rubies). I don't know who came up with that idea or how it passed testing honestly.

As a side note if you've ever seen the YT video of the guy who went to a mall (I think it was a mall) dressed as the merchant and started talking to people asking if they wanted to buy things it's quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen. So even though I wasn't a fan of it in the game, it at least spawned that wonderful video that I will never forget.

Like I said though I still loved RE4. Always been a huge RE fan so not criticizing it as a game. Just comparatively speaking to the earlier games it wasn't up there for me is all.

I just watched a bunch of YT clips and the remake looks like it's kept that exploration factor of the station very much intact so that's awesome to see. I assume they've created different puzzles and "surprises" with what jumps out at you to keep it interesting and on your toes so it's not exactly the same. Outside of that though hopefully not much more is changed.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000) Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000) Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000) Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000) Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000) Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000) Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000) Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000) Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000) Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000) Seeker47 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got this one on pre order. Literally my dream come true gaming wise. RE2 was my favorite growing up(RE3 not far behind). So far I've avoided all videos and spoilers. Can't wait to get my hands on this. I've played through RE4 a few times and while enjoyable, I find it highly overrated as an RE game. I actually liked RE5 better. Yea I know, unpopular opinion.

rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gosh cant wait for this

have a love/hate for scary games and this game looks terrifying lol

last good RE game i beat was 5
    {\_/}
    ( - .-)
    /=>🎧

gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 spooky 4 me.

srs I got the chit scared out of me by resident evil one on the OG playstation. Dat 9 year old self never forgets.

I did play through 5 with my bro though, that was actually pretty fun and not that spooky.
    “It is not so much the major events as the small day-to-day decisions that map the course of our living. . . Our lives are, in reality, the sum total of our seemingly unimportant decisions and of our capacity to live by those decisions.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    In no way did I dislike RE4, it's an awesome game so don't take this post the wrong way, but compared to RE2 it just never came close.

It's definitely much longer than RE2. But the story of RE2, the atmosphere, the scares/jump scenes, the strategy of when to shoot and when to run and conserve ammo, the exploration of the game space (police station basically) was all so much better.

With RE4 obviously the graphics were better, the gunfire was better, it was longer. But at the same time I also felt like I was more on this linear path with the game for the most part (i.e. I had to complete one task before being able to move on to the next task).

RE2 really isn't like that. Yes there's obviously some stuff you have to do before you're able to access others but as far as things like finding certain keys or collecting certain items or solving a particular puzzle, a lot of them are independent of one another in that police station. I can replay that game and complete a good chunk of the tasks in a totally different order many times.

That's one thing I think the later RE's started to lose in my opinion, that free range motion. RE2 (and RE1) felt more realistic in the sense your in this police station (and mansion and RE1) and there's all these clues and you need to piece everything together which can be done however you choose to explore for the most part.

RE4 was you hit the village, you take out everyone there, you go to the lake, you get what you need there, you go back to the village and head toward the castle, etc etc (it's been awhile since I played it so forgive me if the details are off a bit but you get the point I'm trying to make, lol). Too linear and that wasn't as fun to me.

I also did not like the merchant and the ruby collecting. It was gay and unrealistic (yes I know I'm talking unrealistic in a fantasy world zombie attack game, lol, but still.. super gay to buy things from a pop up merchant with imaginary rubies). I don't know who came up with that idea or how it passed testing honestly.

As a side note if you've ever seen the YT video of the guy who went to a mall (I think it was a mall) dressed as the merchant and started talking to people asking if they wanted to buy things it's quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen. So even though I wasn't a fan of it in the game, it at least spawned that wonderful video that I will never forget.

Like I said though I still loved RE4. Always been a huge RE fan so not criticizing it as a game. Just comparatively speaking to the earlier games it wasn't up there for me is all.

I just watched a bunch of YT clips and the remake looks like it's kept that exploration factor of the station very much intact so that's awesome to see. I assume they've created different puzzles and "surprises" with what jumps out at you to keep it interesting and on your toes so it's not exactly the same. Outside of that though hopefully not much more is changed.
    I agree about re2 vs re4. The thing is re4 deviated from the original formula and in a sense is not a true resident evil. The next one that is close is re7.

Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harambe4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I played the 30 minute demo a few days ago. Will definitely buy

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really want to play this, but with rdr2 and fo:76 coming out, I'll have no time...
    Something tells me you didn't end up putting much time into FO76.
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I finished getting all the achievements for RE7, so I rebought RE4 and am now working in it. After this, RE1 and I'll be ready for RE2 in 4 days.

Holy hell I'm hyped brahs

I agree about re2 vs re4. The thing is re4 deviated from the original formula and in a sense is not a true resident evil. The next one that is close is re7.
    Yeah I haven't ever played RE7. Like I said it's been a long time since I played video games. But this remake has me at least tempted to buy a system and catch up on all the RE's I haven't played.

RE4 was the last one I played through completion. I stopped video games not long after, when RE5 came out I did play it on a friends system for a few days but didn't really have access to start and finish it all the way through (I don't own a PS3 or XBox One, so the platform switch once PS2 became obsolete is really where my playing days ended). I remember the format being similar to RE4 though, and I was disappointed by that to some extent.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    Something tells me you didn't end up putting much time into FO76.
    Like many people I don't even acknowledge its existence.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my body is ready
    <HTC>

Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chump1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is going to be my first day1 buy in over a year.

Even bought the RE1 HD remake in preparation, finished it last night.
    The more i learn about people, the more i like my dog.

Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bwallace189 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How did you brahs fair in the demo? I wanted to explore but also felt the sense of the timer so I didnt get to look around as much as I'd like too. I only got the 1 medallion before my timer ran out.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RE 7 in psvr is scary as chit. BRB walking around in chest deep water in the basement and some fuking zombie head jumps out right in your face. legit screamed

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    RE 7 in psvr is scary as chit. BRB walking around in chest deep water in the basement and some fuking zombie head jumps out right in your face. legit screamed
    A friend of mine refuses to finish it. He is also a combat veteran who has seen crazy chit. But that game scares the wits out of him.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just played the Steam demo for this game.

Holy fuk I'm hooked!
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Originally Posted by Chump1987 View Post
    This is going to be my first day1 buy in over a year.

Even bought the RE1 HD remake in preparation, finished it last night.
    And you can be almost certain the game will run perfectly without bugs and glitches. Capcom's QC is very strict.