ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question People who have tried "Clear Muscle" from Muscletech

Has anyone had any personal experience using MuscleTechs Clear Muscle product? If so I would like to know realistic results to expect as I just started yesterday taking the pills as described.

I just started researching HMB and came across HMB FA and was reading the study that Muscle Tech claims added 16 pounds of muscle while increasing strength and losing body fat ect.

To double check if this was BS or not, I read tons of reviews and paid attention to what the bad reviews said compared to the good ones.

From what I have seen, the bad reviews seem like they are from people who didn't over reach in any way or push themselves hard, I also noticed those users most of them did not take it past a month, which when I was reading the study was conducted for 12 weeks and the positive reviews half of the people claimed they did not even notice anything until like the second week or second bottle which would explain the bad reviews of people only taking it for less than a month or a month

So I decided, what the heck, I'll give it a try, I bought 3 bottles to see if this is BS or a legit study. Assuming it was all legit I have no reason to see why I shouldn't see results if I am pushing hard, eating right and following the same or a similar routine

Even if this product added HALF of what it did in that study I would be pleased

Has anyone had experience using this product and willing to share that experience? Also did the subjects bulk or cut? I am bulking but still want to try it even on a bulk.

I do NOT want to hear from people who have not taking the product, only from people who have tried it

One last thing

I have also herd people claim that the 16 pounds is just slick wording and it really meant 16 pounds in the group not 16 pounds per individual, but the muscle tech study I read just said "individuals" gained 16 pounds....

I would like to hear peoples experience more in depth with this product, the reviews don't go that in depth, people just comment saying "I love this, got some nice stength/size gains ect" so would like to hear people go more in depth of their experience

If this works any where near like creatine does (meaning it's noticable taking it vs not taking it) I will def buy it again, if it doesn't work I'm going to be pretty butts hurt that I spent so much money on 3 bottles

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I personally take it and have taken it consistently for the last year or so. I saw the biggest impact when on Layne Norton’s PH3 program in the winter. It helped with recovery and being able to keep up with the high frequency of squats, bench and deadlifts. I hit PRs on all 3 while on the program.

I wouldn't expect 16lbs of muscle in 12 weeks as that would come down to a wack of other factors like your diet, training age, genetics etc. Since you already bought the bottles you should run a log or something and document your own results. Its one of those products where a lot of people are skeptical so logs are more interesting than the ones about new protein powders or pre-workouts.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICEN2OP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I might make a log, I will definitely let people know if it worked at all when I am done. I am not expecting 16 pounds as I am not at the point I think I could pull it off, however, even if this product offered let's say 5lbs of weight increase and let's say 20lbs-40lbs of added strength over these weeks on top of or noticable recovery

Then I would still consider it worthy, meaning, how when you take creatine you notice the difference, if I can notice a difference the same or more than creatine then I think this will be worth using even if I don't get the 16 pounds ect

With creatine I gain 8-11lbs and add about 4 reps or 10lbs of strenth to all my lifts, so it's noticable

I am curious to see how this works out compared to creatine, I am taking it with creatine obviously

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol. That "study" is a fallacy. Placebo is a helluva drug though...
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

How are you claiming it's a placebo, that makes no sense, because they claim one group took a real placebo, and if it was true that they both took placebos it would make NO sense for one group on a plecebo to get 4x better results from another group on a placebo

And you would also have to explain the 800+ reviews of people claiming they can notice a difference

Can you provide evidence it is a plecebo, and explain how that would make sense that one plecebo group would have got 4x the amount of gains as the other group if they both took placebos there shouldn't be much of a difference

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ICEN2OP View Post
    How are you claiming it's a placebo, that makes no sense, because they claim one group took a real placebo, and if it was true that they both took placebos it would make NO sense for one group on a plecebo to get 4x better results from another group on a placebo

And you would also have to explain the 800+ reviews of people claiming they can notice a difference

Can you provide evidence it is a plecebo, and explain how that would make sense that one plecebo group would have got 4x the amount of gains as the other group if they both took placebos there shouldn't be much of a difference

Welcome to the Supplement Industry and the University of Tampa. Jacob Wilson says hi.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry it took me so long to respond OP I have had a busy weekend kayaking haha

I can’t blame you for your skepticism. The research and results behind this product were expected to have some skepticism so that's why we include the study right on the Bottle.

Before I get into depth about the results, i'l talk about the science for you. The active ingredient in Clear Muscle is BetaTOR which is a free-acid derivative of HMB and a metabolite of leucine. Both ingredients have been trusted/studied for years. What makes it so effective it that Clear Muscle has a 97% higher absorption rate than regular HMB salts.

Just like if we were talking about creatine, it’s important to understand how Clear Muscle, or BetaTOR, works. Clear Muscle activates the “mTOR” pathway, which is basically like a light switch that turns muscle on. It’s unique in that is also works on a second pathway, the ubiquitin-proteasome proteolytic pathway (UPPP), to shut down its activity and decrease muscle protein breakdown.

In early University research, researchers looked at biochemical markers and identified protein synthesis increasing by 70% and protein breakdown decreasing by 58%. It’s important that we understand this mechanistic reaction just like if we were talking about a creatine supplement and it’s impact on ATP.

It's worth noting that BetaTOR is backed by more than 10 gold-standard, placebo controlled studies. These are all studies that are published, which means they’re peer reviewed. In the performance study, subjects were weight-trained individuals and not ‘newbies’ and they all followed an intense training protocol. In fact, even subjects who didn’t take BetaTOR (placebo) gained 4.6lbs of muscle – which we’d all agree is a lot in 12 weeks. The subjects who did take BetaTOR® gained 16lbs of muscle, which, while extraordinary, was validated by independent researchers through the peer-review publishing process. Every athlete will respond to Clear Muscle differently, just like results will vary when taking a creatine, BCAA, post-workout, or test booster. Suffice to say, the harder you train and the better you diet, the better your results.

I know that the research is impressive with some crazy results, but Clear Muscle has been around for over 4 years and countless people have used it with great results. Their feedback can be found all over the forums and YouTube.

Would you like me to give you specific links to those?
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ICEN2OP View Post
    Has anyone had any personal experience using MuscleTechs Clear Muscle product? If so I would like to know realistic results to expect as I just started yesterday taking the pills as described.

I just started researching HMB and came across HMB FA and was reading the study that Muscle Tech claims added 16 pounds of muscle while increasing strength and losing body fat ect.

To double check if this was BS or not, I read tons of reviews and paid attention to what the bad reviews said compared to the good ones.
    "What are realistic results"....... I've read "tons of reviews".

Choose one, OP.