Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Combining being an online pt and in person

I would like to be an online coach/trainer and in-person in a gym. Any advice for someone like myself. I am pursuing the NSCA-CPT. Is it ok to coach without a certification? I have been lifting and learning online for 6 years. Ive coached online one client to start thus far. Is this acceptable?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitalexv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While it's technically legal to coach without a certification, it is somewhat unethical. If you're already pursuing your cert, I would suggest that you wait. Also, think about yourself in this scenario: would you rather receive advice from someone who has just learned how to use the system, or someone that knows how to use the system AND has received training in it. Anyone who works out can say they are a "trainer". Set yourself apart.
    Alexis V. M.S., CPT, Precision Nutrition L1, Crossfit L-1
    Commence Fitness

advertising other sites not permitted.

Down 90+ lbs
    Maintained for 5 yrs.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

good advice

Originally Posted by fitalexv View Post
    While it's technically legal to coach without a certification, it is somewhat unethical. If you're already pursuing your cert, I would suggest that you wait. Also, think about yourself in this scenario: would you rather receive advice from someone who has just learned how to use the system, or someone that knows how to use the system AND has received training in it. Anyone who works out can say they are a "trainer". Set yourself apart.
    I agree with what you have stated. Thanks and yes the goal is to be NSCA certified by October! Thanks for your input!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class