OhItsAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Maintain strength?

Hi everone, hope you're having a great day, I have a quick question for you strong lifter. After this summer I want to focus on my bench and over head press more so I want to decrease my deadlift and my squats due to my quads being huge and my pants almost not fitting me anymore, btw I have extreme quads genetics and booty as a male. I conventional deadlift and high bar squat once a week for 10x3 rpe 9. This has gotten me to a pr of 170kg squat and a pr of 180kg on my deadlift. I just want to do enough to maintain that so how much volume should I decrease?

Thanks alot for spending you're time and reading this and even more thanks if you responded!

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maintaining a Lift should be of help to you.

CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyKuntBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jealous of extreme quad genetics

Thanks Andalite, it's going to be hard reading, my english is not that advanced.

CheekyKuntBrah I would love to send a pic of my quads that I built in a bit over a year by just doing 10x3 rpe 9 high bar squats but I need to have 50 posts. -_-

Registered User NoGainNoPainBro's Avatar
    NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGainNoPainBro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OhItsAli View Post
    CheekyKuntBrah I would love to send a pic of my quads that I built in a bit over a year by just doing 10x3 rpe 9 high bar squats but I need to have 50 posts. -_-
    I think you can upload it as attachment without 50 posts