Thread: Vulcan V-FFPR

nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Vulcan V-FFPR

Anyone know if this is compatible with Rogue J Cups, Spotter Arms etc. Called them this morning to order and they don't sell extra J Cups.

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nwobhm View Post
    Anyone know if this is compatible with Rogue J Cups, Spotter Arms etc. Called them this morning to order and they don't sell extra J Cups.
    Should be fine if you're using Monster Lite accessories.

nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Much appreciate the reply.... have you confirmed this with hands on experience?

I want to buy the rack but without the ability to buy the add ons it's worthless to me.

JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's frustrating that there is so little info or reviews out for the Vulcan racks
    Primus against Pompeii finally mine, and the gods jam cock in ass!

I'm sumo bruddah. My mind can be one place and my body another.

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Much appreciate the reply.... have you confirmed this with hands on experience?

I want to buy the rack but without the ability to buy the add ons it's worthless to me.
    Not hands on unfortunately. Basing this on hole sizing and spacing.

Contacted Vulcan and their answer was no.....but is that "no" based on that they can't say yes? I guess I'll have to spend my $ elsewhere.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's 3x3 with a 5/8" pin - find a hook with matching specs
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I recently purchased the VPR-SLM (Slim Fit) with 36" cross members (hardly slim) and so far so good. Didn't bother to anchor it to the floor and it feels safe and sturdy, though I'm not moving monster weight. If you go 24" on cross members, definitely anchor. Nice thing about SLM is 1" hardware and they have accessories, plus you can go Rogue or Rep Fitness. Quality is very high, though I haven't seen a Rogue or Titan rack to compare how it ranks. SLM has laser-cut numbers for the holes. It's black, not gray, and the photos on the site definitely don't do it justice. Welds are clean. Everything lines up. Very solid. For the money I have 0 complaints.

So far the only downside is Vulcan is having trouble getting parts and accessories in stock, including the spotter pins. I ended up buying 1" steel rounds and getting an extra pair of j-hooks instead. The steel trade situation with China seems to be affecting them. Based on that alone, right now I'd go Rogue. Otherwise, if you're patient, thumbs up for Vulcan from me.

JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JohnQQQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great info, would you mind posting a pic of your rack? There are so few photos of Vulcan racks out there.

I ordered it, hope to have it in hand by early next week!

I ordered it, hope to have it in hand by early next week!
    did the rack come in?

Originally Posted by JohnQQQ View Post
    did the rack come in?
    Yes. Rack is solid, very nice piece. Near perfect copy of the Rogue for almost $300 less when shipping is figured into the equasion. Vulcan J Cups are ok, kind of sloppy fit. Figured I would call Vulcan and try to buy more J Cups....but as suspected they have none to sell.

I ordered 2 sets of Rogue Monster Lite J Cups and Monster Lite 30" safety straps. The Rogue stuff fits better than the Vulcan J Cups. Rogue J Cups are also finished better too.

Nice, post some pics! Do you already have the Rogue j-cups? i thought Rouge aid they wouldn’t fit

Can't post a pic, don't have a host. Vulcan said that Rogue wouldn't work....they are either hiding that fact or are uneducated about their own product....regardless it's a very nice rack. Yes, Rogue J Cups and safety straps are in hand and it all fits perfectly.
    Last edited by nwobhm; 07-20-2018 at 04:41 PM.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably 75% they want you to buy their cups instead of Rogue. 25% they don't want to get blamed if Rogue doesn't work.