amcfarlane52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking AJ's Daily Nutrition + Stack + Workout

Okay. So, in what I have remaining left in summer, I want to get cut as possible. I am planning on achieving this with a strict keto-based diet paired with IF, regular exercise 6 days/week, & some supplementation. I am aiming for a 6hr eating window, maybe something like 2pm - 8pm.

I am 6'3" 240 lbs. I haven't accurately measured my BF lately, but I am going to guess that it is around 15% give or take. On that note, how accurate are caliper-based measurements vs. stepping on the electromagnetic machine?

A day of nutrition looks like the following:

• 25 - 30g of carbs. (4%)
    • 158.1g of protein. (20%)
    • 266.2 g of fat. (76%)
    • 3117 kcal per day.

To give you an idea, this is what I had to eat today, and the times:

• 3:45PM - Shake (1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk, 1.5 oz of coconut oil, 2 tbsp of salted almond butter, 2 tbsp of hemp seed, 2 tbsp of chia seed, 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, 1 scoop MCT oil, 2 scoops whey protein, 1/2 tbsp of stevia, 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar)

• 4:00PM, pretty much had these simultaneously today - Lunch (1 oz brazil nuts, 1 oz colby jack cheese, 1 oz pepperoni)

• Somewhere between lunch and dinner, I have 1 cup of chicken bone broth.

• 7:00PM - Dinner (2.5 oz of dill pickle spears, 1 oz of olive oil, 1 italian sausage, 2.5 tbsp of sauerkraut, 4 slices of bacon (48g), 5 oz avocado, 6 oz of 80% lean ground beef, 1/3 cup of chopped white onion)

This totaled to 27.6g of carbs (in the pocket), 153.3g of protein (slightly under), 266.2g of fat (slightly over), & 3207 kcal (slightly over). Can I still lose body fat if I am slightly over in caloric intake (especially considering 2 workout sessions per day)? How high can I crank the fat to protein ratio?

As for my stack, I used to use Magnum Nutraceuticals; I was a big fan of Volume in particular, and would mix that with other supps like Carne Diem, or Primer. Upon doing some reading, I have discovered that these, along with most other supps, contain fillers. That being said, I am making the transition to natural.

So, current stack:
    •3g of GABA about 90 minutes before bed.
    •4g of L-Citrulline Malate, 2g before each workout.
    •4.5g of AAKG, 1.5g before morning cardio and 3g before PM workout.
    •Whey protein.
    I was close to buying some Beta Alanine, but decided against it to save some funds, and also see what this does first.

In the morning (6AM), I will be doing fasted 2-3 mile run when I wake up every morning. Before this, I'll take 2g of L-CM & 1.5g of AAKG.

After work (5PM), I will be doing my main workout. My homemade pre consists of 10oz of black coffee, 2g L-CM, 3g AAKG, some pink Himalayan salt, & 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.

Now, from what I have discovered reading about keto, it's not excellent for building strength, which I am okay with. That being said, workouts will be volume focused. However, this is an area that needs to be more structured.. I usually just write up a 1-hr workout the day before, with a warm-up, a couple of super sets, and a core finisher. Is there a section within the forum that I could request a workout plan, given my goal & current vitals?

Another thing: I know minerals & salts are a vital component, but these can be difficult to track. How should I approach maintaining good levels of zinc, magnesium, potassium, and sodium? Zinc is one that I'm particularly concerned about.

Please provide feedback on anything that I could tweak or improve for optimal performance. The next thing I am going to work on is hashing out a workout plan that I can follow/regulate.
    Last edited by amcfarlane52; 07-08-2018 at 02:26 PM.