Thread: ALLMAX reviews

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ALLMAX reviews

I'll be reviewing:

Aminocuts: 1 tub

Isoflex: sample

IsoNaturual whey isolate: sample

Hexapro: sample

Impact Igniter: sample

HVol: Sample

CytoGreens: Sample

Aminocore: sample

ALLMAX shakerbottle

Thank you, Allmax, for the opportunity to try out all these products. I'll be throwing up reviews for the samples over the next week or so and then I"ll get my aminocuts review up once I get familiar with the product.

Feel free to ask questions or make points before, during and after my reviews if you have an question about an aspect of one of these products that you're curious about.

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hexapro

The first sample I busted into was the Hexapro. It's cookies and cream which is a flavor I'm kind of sick of because I just finished a big tub of a different brand's protein. But this stuff tastes amazing. I used water and it still tasted like a milkshake. I gave my daughters a small sip too and they both wanted more.

I really like the 8hr protein release. It would be a great way to start the day on those days I have to work and don't have much time to get high protein snacks in before lunch. The 10 carbs, which isn't too many, might be enough to do the job of a breakfast or snack that is meant to get you through the next couple hours. Again, I'm thinking before work would be a great time, but I could also see it doing well before bed. When do most people take Hexapro? It doesn't have Casein so I can't imagine it's designed/intended to be a night time protein strictly.

I blended it in my magic bullet and it mixed great (but everything mixes well in the blender). I should have used the shaker bottle to see if it mixed well via shaking.

Overall, from what I could tell from one sample, this is a great product. I haven't looked up prices on this stuff but I wouldn't be surprised if it is a pricey protein option that sells off the shelves. It tastes like an expensive protein, but allmax is usually pretty competitive with products.

CytoGrens

What the heck is this stuff?! I've never tried anything like it. I've never used any greens products before. Actually, I have but it was years ago and it was gross. I didn't see that the package said "chocolate" flavor so I was wondering why it was a darkish/brownish color. I was expecting green. It's seems to be really healthy has a supplement. spriulina, spinach, barley grass, 21x the nutrients of dark greens. I wish my kids would drink one of these drinks a few times a week! I gave them each a small sip and one daughter made a face like "WTF is that?" and the other said "it's not bad." I think if you can fit all those benefits into a drink that "isn't bad" you got something good there.

While I can't say this is the best tasting health product I've ever tasted (and it's not bad for what it is), I think it might be one of the most intriguing and beneficial. I'd LOVE to study this product long term and see how much more energy I'd have. I eat well, but not like most people, not well enough. I like the immune defense, fiber, and liver defense aspects as well. If you guys ever need a log run on CytoGreens let me know. I'm very interested in learning more about this one.

So far, I'm very impressed with ALLMAX. Two products tried and two products loved!

Aminocore

Pink lemonade is refreshing. It's not necessarily the flavor I want to sip on during a workout, but it's a flavor/taste I would definitely sip on throughout my day or while sitting on the deck after a session. It mixed well in the shakecup with no foam. I didn't use it intraworkout so I can't speak for the immediate recovery between sets but I felt healthy and revived after drinking it in the hot sun while my girls played around in the yard. It would be a GREAT yardwork drink. Sweet, but not too sweet. and not chemically at all like some bcaas. zero sugar is nice.

Overall, nothing bad to say about it.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thekaratekid View Post
    Hexapro

The first sample I busted into was the Hexapro. It's cookies and cream which is a flavor I'm kind of sick of because I just finished a big tub of a different brand's protein. But this stuff tastes amazing. I used water and it still tasted like a milkshake. I gave my daughters a small sip too and they both wanted more.

I really like the 8hr protein release. It would be a great way to start the day on those days I have to work and don't have much time to get high protein snacks in before lunch. The 10 carbs, which isn't too many, might be enough to do the job of a breakfast or snack that is meant to get you through the next couple hours. Again, I'm thinking before work would be a great time, but I could also see it doing well before bed. When do most people take Hexapro? It doesn't have Casein so I can't imagine it's designed/intended to be a night time protein strictly.

I blended it in my magic bullet and it mixed great (but everything mixes well in the blender). I should have used the shaker bottle to see if it mixed well via shaking.

Overall, from what I could tell from one sample, this is a great product. I haven't looked up prices on this stuff but I wouldn't be surprised if it is a pricey protein option that sells off the shelves. It tastes like an expensive protein, but allmax is usually pretty competitive with products.
    I went through 6 tubs of this a while back when I caught a good deal on it and I liked the
    3 flavors I had Choc PB, Strawberry, and the C&C. I used it mostly for overnight proats
    cause it thickened up nicely and the flavors were good. When I did use them for shakes
    they mixed up creamy and rich which was also a plus. Looking forward to see what you
    think of the Impact Igniter which I haven't tried but it looks like a decent improvement
    over their last PW.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I went through 6 tubs of this a while back when I caught a good deal on it and I liked the
    3 flavors I had Choc PB, Strawberry, and the C&C. I used it mostly for overnight proats
    cause it thickened up nicely and the flavors were good. When I did use them for shakes
    they mixed up creamy and rich which was also a plus. Looking forward to see what you
    think of the Impact Igniter which I haven't tried but it looks like a decent improvement
    over their last PW.
    Thanks for adding! I bet the choc pb was good! What was your favorite of the three? I always get nervous about strawberry because it's hit or miss. Seems to be a tough flavor to get right. I've been burned several times by strawberry protein.

Looking forward to the Igniter. I'll check it out when I get back from our stupid two day camping trip. I hate camping. It's the least relaxing thing when you have two kids complaining about the heat. And of course one dad complaining about the heat! I couldn't sleep last night because it was too hot in our bedroom and we had the AC on and a fan on me! I'm in trouble.

IsoFlex

Another superior product. I'm very impressed with the Allmax protein products. This cookies and cream flavor is amazing. Very similar to the Hexapro on flavor. Almost like a milkshake. I mixed it in my shakercup and it was smooth and clumpfree. A thin consistency so it's easy to chug but it's so good you might want to saver it. 27g per serving with only 1g of suger and only 110 cals is right on. I'd like this product for a cutting phase or a maintaining period. Like I said in a previous post, I'm kinda sick of cookies and cream flavor but both of the cookies and creams I got from allmax are amazing. So maybe I'm just sick of the cookies and cream from the company I've been using. This is way better.

I mixed it with a few ounces of milk and a few ounces of water. delicious.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for adding! I bet the choc pb was good! What was your favorite of the three? I always get nervous about strawberry because it's hit or miss. Seems to be a tough flavor to get right. I've been burned several times by strawberry protein.

Looking forward to the Igniter. I'll check it out when I get back from our stupid two day camping trip. I hate camping. It's the least relaxing thing when you have two kids complaining about the heat. And of course one dad complaining about the heat! I couldn't sleep last night because it was too hot in our bedroom and we had the AC on and a fan on me! I'm in trouble.
    I actually liked all 3 flavors but if I had to rank them in order I would say Choc PB was about
    70% Choc and 30% PB and it was my favorite, then the C&C and it was a bit different than
    your ordinary C&C where the creaminess of it really dominated and you got the little choc
    pieces but the flavor was more incorporated if that makes sense where there was a balance
    of the C&C and then the strawberry but this wasn't a bad strawberry at all. I know what you
    mean when you say strawberry proteins can be a real miss but from the ones I've tried over
    the years Labrada and Grenade were two of my favorites and BPI's Strawberry Cake was good
    for a strawberry with a bit of a twist in the flavor. BSN also does a decent strawberry but as I
    mentioned Labrada and Grenade were the best for me.

I actually liked all 3 flavors but if I had to rank them in order I would say Choc PB was about
    70% Choc and 30% PB and it was my favorite, then the C&C and it was a bit different than
    your ordinary C&C where the creaminess of it really dominated and you got the little choc
    pieces but the flavor was more incorporated if that makes sense where there was a balance
    of the C&C and then the strawberry but this wasn't a bad strawberry at all. I know what you
    mean when you say strawberry proteins can be a real miss but from the ones I've tried over
    the years Labrada and Grenade were two of my favorites and BPI's Strawberry Cake was good
    for a strawberry with a bit of a twist in the flavor. BSN also does a decent strawberry but as I
    mentioned Labrada and Grenade were the best for me.
    Come to think of it, I think I have tried Labrada and I remember it being good. Haven't tried the others you mentioned. Good quick review on the three protein flavors. I agree with the Cookies and Cream is creamy. I'll have to try to Choc PB and the strawberry next.

IsoNatural

I'm glad I got to try this sample because I'm not one who runs to a product just because the word Natural is on the bottle. It's a good product, no doubt. But I like my chocolate shakes a little sweeter. This is sweetened with Stevia which doesn't make it bad at all, but you can tell. It's a different flavor. At first I thought I used to much almond milk with it, but i used the same amount I used with all shakes. It might be better with a little PB (I generally use PB powder with chocolate shakes). I like the amount of protein per serving at 27 g. There is really nothing bad I can say about it other than it's not real sweet and seems to have the slightest of after tastes. Some people probably like the fact that it's not real sweet so if you're looking for a subtle chocolate shake with quality protein and ingredients, check it out.

I would personally go with the Isoflex or Isopro based on the flavor explosion of the C&C.

IsoNatural

I'm glad I got to try this sample because I'm not one who runs to a product just because the word Natural is on the bottle. It's a good product, no doubt. But I like my chocolate shakes a little sweeter. This is sweetened with Stevia which doesn't make it bad at all, but you can tell. It's a different flavor. At first I thought I used to much almond milk with it, but i used the same amount I used with all shakes. It might be better with a little PB (I generally use PB powder with chocolate shakes). I like the amount of protein per serving at 27 g. There is really nothing bad I can say about it other than it's not real sweet and seems to have the slightest of after tastes. Some people probably like the fact that it's not real sweet so if you're looking for a subtle chocolate shake with quality protein and ingredients, check it out.

I would personally go with the Isoflex or Isopro based on the flavor explosion of the C&C.
    I caught some isolate on a deal a while back which was sweetened by just stevia and
    your right it has an odd taste to it and kind of changes the taste of a regular choc
    or whatever flavor it is so I prefer the traditional sweeteners or a combo of sweeteners
    which isn't only stevia.

I caught some isolate on a deal a while back which was sweetened by just stevia and
    your right it has an odd taste to it and kind of changes the taste of a regular choc
    or whatever flavor it is so I prefer the traditional sweeteners or a combo of sweeteners
    which isn't only stevia.
    Agree... You got a log rolling now? Post it up I'll join in the fun.

The impact igniter was tasty. The tart cherry wasn't tart (thankfully) but it was definitely cherry. Almost like a cherry fruit punch. I split the sample into two servings because I needed a pick me up before when into the library to get some work done. I didn't want to get too jittery or wild at the library. I took the other half of the serving today before I hit the gym for a lats session. Even the half sample was a jolt. Most people would probably take the serving as one drink but I try to limit the caffeine intake per serving. If I can get away with 50-100g of stims I try to keep it that. I drink a lot of morning coffee so my body is probably due for a stim break sooner than later. Alas, I enjoyed the flavor and the effect of the PWO.

The only product I have left to review is the aminocuts artic orange. I took one taste when I first got the shipment so I know what I'm getting into. It's delicious and it seems like just the right amount of stims for me. Not too much but enough to give you a kick in the pants on those days that we all have once in a while.

I'll use the aminocuts a few days in a row and post up my review in here and on the store page. Looking forward to it.

H:Vol

This stuff is delicious. It's probably among my favorite tastes for supplements. I love the product in general. I dig that it's a stimfree pwo. I love the pump I got with it on my shoulder day. dragon fruit punch was really good. I'm going to say I liked it even better than the impact igniter.