mashbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lost 9kgs in just 3 weeks!

Hey everyone,

My names Matt and Im 25 and until recently I was reasonably healthy and fit. About 3 weeks ago I got seriously ill and spent most my time in hospital. I arrived weighing approximately 81kg and when I left I was down to 71kg. I was never extremely toned or ripped, but I was still in reasonable shape, but now when I look in the mirror I look a very unhealthy skinny.
    I'm still recovering not just physically but also mentally from this experience, but I am determined to start putting that weight back on.
    The reason I'm here asking for advice is I like to put back on this weight back on by following a routine that won't just put on mass and look big, but to work with what I have but slightly increase it all into toned muscle - forgive me if my terminology isn't correct, my brain is still very fussy.

I'm not looking for someone to hold my hand, I'd just really appreciate it if people could give me any advice on the best workout routines that I should look into, and the type of diet/meals that will be beneficial in the beginning stages of putting on some kgs.

I've attached some before and after photos to give you an idea - sorry for the quality of them but it's the best I could find.

Any advice would be really appreicated!!

Thanks everyone
    Attached Images

Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ney1011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should as a beginner go for a strength program like a 5x5, as for nutrition multiply your bodyweight in pounds by 15 to find your approximate maintenance calories. You're going to want to eat 500 more than that to gain weight, 500 less to lose weight. Myfitnesspal is a tool that helps you track calories. Be consistent, never give up and results will come.
    starting lifts:
    20lbs standing ohp, 30lbs bench press, 65lbs squat, 95lbs deadlift, 45lbs power clean

current:
    145 standing ohp, 225 bench press, 290 squat, 375 deadlift, 145lbs power clean

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    congrats
    Would say more calorie reduction, keto diet
    but for exercises
    just start for 1 month..5-10 kg until your muscles are strengthened
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100) KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100) KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100) KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100) KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100) KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100) KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100) KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100) KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100) KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100) KylieBear203 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mashbolt View Post
    Hey everyone,

My names Matt and Im 25 and until recently I was reasonably healthy and fit. About 3 weeks ago I got seriously ill and spent most my time in hospital. I arrived weighing approximately 81kg and when I left I was down to 71kg. I was never extremely toned or ripped, but I was still in reasonable shape, but now when I look in the mirror I look a very unhealthy skinny.
    I'm still recovering not just physically but also mentally from this experience, but I am determined to start putting that weight back on.
    The reason I'm here asking for advice is I like to put back on this weight back on by following a routine that won't just put on mass and look big, but to work with what I have but slightly increase it all into toned muscle - forgive me if my terminology isn't correct, my brain is still very fussy.

I'm not looking for someone to hold my hand, I'd just really appreciate it if people could give me any advice on the best workout routines that I should look into, and the type of diet/meals that will be beneficial in the beginning stages of putting on some kgs.

I've attached some before and after photos to give you an idea - sorry for the quality of them but it's the best I could find.

Any advice would be really appreicated!!

Thanks everyone

Super motivational!! Thank you.

jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jb_alphamale has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is motivational? The fact that he was sick or the fact that he's asking for advice?

Originally Posted by KylieBear203 View Post
    Super motivational!! Thank you.