arobb1015 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Going from skinny-fat to aesthetically cut in 7 months? Help plz

For the last few years, I've really been ashamed of my man boobs. I've had them since I was 17. When I came home from college this summer (I'm 21 now at 5'8"), I came back with a lot of bodyfat and bigger man boobs. On June 5th, I weighed in at 182.3lbs and that was at the very beginning of my Ketogenic cutting phase (60%fat, 30%protein, 10%carb). By July 5th, I was at 171.8lbs. I’ve been operating at 1500-1600 net calories a day. I suspect most of that initial loss was water weight. On July 11th (last week), I got a DEXA scan and found that I weighed 169.7lbs with 28.5% bodyfat (still really bad since it said I only had 116lbs of muscle).

Since the start of July, I’ve been going to the gym 4 times a week. Mondays and Thursdays are legs, Tuesdays and Saturdays are Bi/Tri/Chest. Wednesday is HIIT cardio (intervals on track) and Friday is a steady-state 2.5 mile run for 30mins.

My goal is to reach 12-14% bodyfat before I begin bulking.

My meal plan for the last month has been as follows:
    Breakfast (410cal):
    5000 ICU NatureMade Vitamin D3 supplement
    50mg Spring Valley Zinc supplement
    1 cup of Almond Breeze Unsweetened
    .25 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
    1 scoop (30g) of ON Whey Protein
    2 tbsp PBFit Peanut Butter Powder
    Pre-Workout (80cal):
    .5 cup of Liquid Egg Whites
    Lunch (400cal):
    1 cup of Almond Breeze Unsweetened
    1 scoop (30g) of ON Whey Protein
    2 tbsp PBFit Peanut Butter Powder
    2 tbsp Chia Seeds
    2 tbsp Flax Seed
    Dinner (730cal):
    .5 cup of 2% Cottage Cheese
    2 Chicken Thighs
    1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive
    2 tbsp Unrefined Coconut Oil

I stop eating at 3pm everyday so I can fast for 16hrs until 7am

With all of this information laid out, is it reasonable to think that I can get to 12-14% BF by late October or middle of November so I can start bulking with a gradual calorie surplus?

When I reach 155lbs I think I want to switch to eating maintenance with macros of 40%carbs, 30%protein, 30% fat so I dont ruin my RMR or lose muscle. Or do you guys see any potential problems with this approach? The last time I was in really great shape was December 2016 when I weighed 142lbs but I still had slightly noticeable man boobs (attached are pics). Am I doing the right stuff this time around to finally escape the skinny fat cycle?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by arobb1015; 07-17-2018 at 05:35 PM.