ghoomsoda is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Critique and pointers for newbie

So I have been working out for Since Jan this year (took close 2 months off from March to Mid April); I am a complete newb. I have been reading, and learning, trying to get my workout, diet and nutrition on point.

Also, had body impedance analysis to get body fat estimates have gone from 15% to 11%..however, I feel the numbers aren't that accurate. I feel I am holding on to quite a bit more fat than that. The analysis also said i gained 3 kgs of muscles. Have been able to progressively add weight in the gym as well, so that is somewhat encouraging.

I was wondering if you someone on here can give some more targeted feedback/critique etc. things I should focus on etc. Moreover do I have a good frame, that given time and consistent effort, I can end up looking good?

I have always struggled with my weight; went from overweight to skinny fat as I went from university to high school..then stayed that way for a good 2-3 years. Because of this I am a bit afraid to bulk-i am worried i will just get fat and then stay that way. But now I am afraid, I am stalling/not growing as much as I can. I am about 175 cm, 21 years of age.

Anyway, I'd appreciate criticisms and pointers (especially pointers)
    Attached Images

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It looks like you're off to a very good start.

I'd say your bf% is closer to 15%, but it's just a number. What matters more is that you pick a goal and pursue it. I'd put on some muscle right now. Keep the weight gain gradual and you shouldn't put on too much fat. Some is inevitable.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01