JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

KAGED MUSCLE ISOLATE: it's a hit!!!!

Wonderful product!

This review is for the.m chocolate flavor!

GREAT STUFF!!!

Effectiveness: 10/10... 120 calories and 25G of high quality isolate spikes blood protein levels to help me recover after intense workouts. Definitely noticing increased recovery and nitrogen retention in the muscles. Love it!

Ingredients profile: 10/10!!! High quality, 11G EAAs and 5.5g BCAAs ensures there's no shady cheap amino spiking here. Definitely top quality!

Taste: 10/10... tastes like chocolate milkshake, with no aftertaste, or bitterness. Another sign that there's no cheap amino spiking and aspartame flavor cover-up. Just natural sweetener and high quality isolate.

Mixability: 10/10 stirs right into cold water with ease, no clumping. Also doesn't smell up a shaker!!!

Over all this is a wonderful product. I will make this a staple of mine!!!

Frozen Snotcicles Frozenarcticguy's Avatar
    Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have to get some for the wife and I, thank you for the review

JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frozenarcticguy View Post
    Have to get some for the wife and I, thank you for the review
    no problem, it's great stuff

InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JerseyFinger View Post
    Wonderful product!

This review is for the.m chocolate flavor!

GREAT STUFF!!!

Effectiveness: 10/10... 120 calories and 25G of high quality isolate spikes blood protein levels to help me recover after intense workouts. Definitely noticing increased recovery and nitrogen retention in the muscles. Love it!

Ingredients profile: 10/10!!! High quality, 11G EAAs and 5.5g BCAAs ensures there's no shady cheap amino spiking here. Definitely top quality!

Taste: 10/10... tastes like chocolate milkshake, with no aftertaste, or bitterness. Another sign that there's no cheap amino spiking and aspartame flavor cover-up. Just natural sweetener and high quality isolate.

Mixability: 10/10 stirs right into cold water with ease, no clumping. Also doesn't smell up a shaker!!!

Over all this is a wonderful product. I will make this a staple of mine!!!
    Very glad that you are enjoying it! After using some other Isolates (which will remain un-named!) some can have a funky flavor/aftertaste, so I'm glad you discovered, as have I, that the flavoring in this is so natural, clean and delicious! I'm enjoying both the Chocolate and Vanilla, depending on how I'm taking it.

Thanks for the review!
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

Originally Posted by InfraRen View Post
    Very glad that you are enjoying it! After using some other Isolates (which will remain un-named!) some can have a funky flavor/aftertaste, so I'm glad you discovered, as have I, that the flavoring in this is so natural, clean and delicious! I'm enjoying both the Chocolate and Vanilla, depending on how I'm taking it.

Thanks for the review!
    Heck yeah brother!!!

This stuff is awesome! I can really tell a difference in my recovery from the increased protein intake and ability to get it in convenient and immediately after my workouts! High quality!

Highlight from today's session!! Great workouts thanks to this whey!!!

MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MentalistMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've very happy to hear that you enjoy it. I haven't tried the chocolate yet, but I will be soon.
    KAGED MUSCLE Lead Company Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/kaged-muscle.html

"But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble." Psalm 37:39

30/26 • I <3

Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, on my list to try