Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weight training focused on Improving my body for MMA?

I’ve been weight training for 4 years, I look pretty good and have strong lifts, I train pretty intense, more like a power lifter/bodybuilder, I train MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Boxing, Krav Maga, so I’m pretty much always active as ****, my strength gains are always improving especially whilst I’ve been cutting and taking creatine, but I just don’t think getting any bigger will do a lot for me in MMA, my endurance is good so far and my cardio is pretty on point, I sprint 3 times a week.... I just don’t feel bodybuilding is gunna help my MMA, should I just stick to compounds? I wanna include box jumps, a lot of endurance work but stay strong for combat, ie clinches, throws, takedowns, I just have no idea how to put a plan together to hit MMA directly lol

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Martin Rooney and Ross Enamait have a good record for putting together comprehensive training programs for combat athletes. Recommend you google both.

Best of luck.

KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KWD04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Redwhitenblue View Post
    I’ve been weight training for 4 years, I look pretty good and have strong lifts, I train pretty intense, more like a power lifter/bodybuilder, I train MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Boxing, Krav Maga, so I’m pretty much always active as ****, my strength gains are always improving especially whilst I’ve been cutting and taking creatine, but I just don’t think getting any bigger will do a lot for me in MMA, my endurance is good so far and my cardio is pretty on point, I sprint 3 times a week.... I just don’t feel bodybuilding is gunna help my MMA, should I just stick to compounds? I wanna include box jumps, a lot of endurance work but stay strong for combat, ie clinches, throws, takedowns, I just have no idea how to put a plan together to hit MMA directly lol
    #

I believe westside barbell have an mma programm to improve your performance.