Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SoutheastBeast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ItsOverBoyos View Post
    yea seriously....and any girl can just hop on tinder and find a good looking guy to rail her that night...

if you are an average or below average looking guy, it's fuking over. Guys like me have zero chance, we are lower than dirt in girls eyes.
    Jesus you f*cks can't be serious. I went to the Braves game earlier this week and sh*t you not every cute girl there was with an average to below average guy. I saw almost no Chad's whatsoever. Granted the Chad's I did see also had cute girls. But the point is there's a sh*t ton of average as f*ck and even ugly fat dad bod mother f*ckers landing cute girls.

Get off your computer and go outside for god sake. Yeah you'll probably get turned down a lot before one is interested in you but it's a numbers game. Always has been. If you're ugly all it means is you have to suffer through a few more rejections before you land one. That's literally the difference between Chad and an ugly person who is putting in the effort.

Really sick of this self defeated attitude of this forum. It's f*cking toxic and unhealthy even if you're joking (and if you're not all the more unhealthy and toxic)
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Jesus you f*cks can't be serious. I went to the Braves game earlier this week and sh*t you not every cute girl there was with an average to below average guy. I saw almost no Chad's whatsoever. Granted the Chad's I did see also had cute girls. But the point is there's a sh*t ton of average as f*ck and even ugly fat dad bod mother f*ckers landing cute girls.

Get off your computer and go outside for god sake. Yeah you'll probably get turned down a lot before one is interested in you but it's a numbers game. Always has been. If you're ugly all it means is you have to suffer through a few more rejections before you land one. That's literally the difference between Chad and an ugly person who is putting in the effort.

Really sick of this self defeated attitude of this forum. It's f*cking toxic and unhealthy even if you're joking (and if you're not all the more unhealthy and toxic)
    lol, more of this garbage. How the fuk am i supposed to get a gf when they never show any interest in talking to me? I dont have a social circle or anything, im freakin stranded. It's 100% over for losers like me

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol, more of this garbage. How the fuk am i supposed to get a gf when they never show any interest in talking to me? I dont have a social circle or anything, im freakin stranded. It's 100% over for losers like me
    This. Not one girl (besides a few ugly girls) have talked to me in years. Fukin years lol. I don't know where miscers go where women just chat them up unless they are in college or have a social circle. Everywhere else they don't talk to us.
    *** RTX 2070 SUPER + Intel 9400f 1440p 100hz master race crew***
    *** 34 Ultrawide crew***

Coomin crew
    Luke Bryan crew
    Insomnium Crew
    Death Metal/Metalcore crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew
    6ft and 6 inch dink crew

hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockeyman1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i haventr been laid by a different girl in 3 years. and my gf are on and off. ive had opportunities but not with girls i find attractive, so i pass.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel you brah. I haven't been laid since about August 2017, and that's really been the only woman I've ever touched sexually my whole life. Feelsbadman.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

...Still on the path to redemption...

...Good things don't come easy...

Keep reachin' haters!

Sorry if I didn't rep back, I have a backlog.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's what you get for being a filthy manlet
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreFlanker View Post
    Haven't even gotten a girl's number since 2016.
    "College is the best time of your life"
    No it's fuking not. I don't know if I got uglier or if the world just changed but my game just DROPPED for whatever reason when I started college
    Increased competition.

JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JaegerBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Feb of 2016 here... with my now ex-fiancee (LDR's suck dink.)
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    Misanthrope crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177098801

PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Gotta agree with this 100%
    **Engineering master race crew**
    **MILF crew**
    **Kliff Kingsbury crew**
    **Magna Cum Laude crew**
    **Secretly enjoys Hallmark channel Xmas movies crew**

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stop focusing so much on sex. Get out there an actually date women. Dress well, work out,improve career. Ask 3 women out every month at least. That what guys who get py regularly do.

Good looking guys put a lot of effort into their looks in terms investing in good quality clothing,maintaining good haircuts and keeping in shape. They also ask women out (in a lazy way but it counts) often.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000) MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000) MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000) MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000) MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000) MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000) MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000) MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000) MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000) MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000) MediocreFlanker is just really nice. (+1000)

Mainly comes down to having a friend group. Most of the boyos here don't have a social circle so their only way of meeting girls is through cold approach. Most dudes you see with gfs meet them through their social circle. I remember my old social circle as pretty bad at help me meet chicks but some chicks still mired me because they realized that I wasn't a weirdo with no friends. Now I have no social circle and get 0 mires. The lone wolf stuff only works if you're good looking. Average bruhs can't do that and will need friends to meet chicks. Most FAs here aren't ugly but probably average. Girls just think that they're repulsive because they don't have that many friends.

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jay283 View Post
    Stop focusing so much on sex. Get out there an actually date women. Dress well, work out,improve career. Ask 3 women out every month at least. That what guys who get py regularly do.

Good looking guys put a lot of effort into their looks in terms investing in good quality clothing,maintaining good haircuts and keeping in shape. They also ask women out (in a lazy way but it counts) often.
    This is a myth. A woman is not going to date a random guy that asks her out unless there is familiarity. I don't care how many you ask out, you would have such a minimal chance of anything happening it isn't worth it.
    *** 34 Ultrawide crew***

Coomin crew
    Luke Bryan crew
    Insomnium Crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew
    6ft and 6 inch dink crew

johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnytable is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jay283 View Post

this is about right. I actually show no interest just enjoy myself when i'm out and girls come to me cus I'm the one guy not trying to get some poozy. my sisters do tell me all their friends want me so maybe it helps that i'm attractive but not showing a lot of interest but some talk makes it appear you have options even if you don't.

ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsOverBoyos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    This is a myth. A woman is not going to date a random guy that asks her out unless there is familiarity. I don't care how many you ask out, you would have such a minimal chance of anything happening it isn't worth it.
    Yea, seriously. PUA is such a joke.

I've never seen a cold approach happen in public, literally never. (obviously excluding bars/clubs/nightlife etc)

As a sub 7 male, if you do a cold approach totally out of the blue, the female WILL think you are strange and creepy

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WhirlwindTobias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh great, another "I haven't been laid" thread hijacked by eod and his band of chronic whiners. Get your own forum.

"As a sub 7 male" I dare you to speak like that in public and convince people you're not mentally unstable.
    Likes - Mountaineering, running, reading opinions & people who are legitimately trying to improve their lives.
    Dislikes - People who have zero accountability, a lack of humility, and everything that western culture encapsulates.

Longest walk time and distance (Including breaks) - 19 hrs - 70km
    Highest point OSL - 2962m (Zugspitze)

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eh well op you can always practise your smooth talk skills with me. Willing to help.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

Originally Posted by WhirlwindTobias View Post
    Oh great, another "I haven't been laid" thread hijacked by eod and his band of chronic whiners. Get your own forum.

"As a sub 7 male" I dare you to speak like that in public and convince people you're not mentally unstable.
    Normies refuse to accept the blackpill because it completely destroys the comfortable lies they've been telling themselves all these years.

JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Normies refuse to accept the blackpill because it completely destroys the comfortable lies they've been telling themselves all these years.
    Truth, repped.

Yea, seriously. PUA is such a joke.

I've never seen a cold approach happen in public, literally never. (obviously excluding bars/clubs/nightlife etc)

As a sub 7 male, if you do a cold approach totally out of the blue, the female WILL think you are strange and creepy
    I've seen it several times In my life outside of club settings where everyone is drunk. I've only seen it once in the gym and I'm not even sure it was an actual cold approach. Pua was a fad in like 2010-2011 and then it died out because nobody believed it rofl. We used to joke about it at work to how even the hardest dudes would never approach a hot girl. It simply doesnt happen irl
    *** 34 Ultrawide crew***

Coomin crew
    Luke Bryan crew
    Insomnium Crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew
    6ft and 6 inch dink crew

IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    OP just wanted to say you are good looking. Good looking people do have trouble getting laid. You are jacked and probably humble which is a death sentence for modern males
    is this guy the new wincel?
    Chicago Cubs crew
    T1 Diabetic crew
    Legz422 crew (President)

Worst miscers of the last 5 years (no order & consistently updated): Fang2, eod, RaibertBruis, aleeboy, DJGirth, SkiGains, SilenceSpeaks.

JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreFlanker View Post
    Haven't even gotten a girl's number since 2016.
    "College is the best time of your life"
    No it's fuking not. I don't know if I got uglier or if the world just changed but my game just DROPPED for whatever reason when I started college
    More competition. Get better friends.
    "They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times, but it's a choice. You can choose to fail or you can choose to succeed. But failure is always there, and it's okay to recognize that."- Chael P. Sonnen

IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronILLinois has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    She's offering bro.
    don't disrespect Momma like that you fking phaggot
    Chicago Cubs crew
    T1 Diabetic crew
    Legz422 crew (President)

Worst miscers of the last 5 years (no order & consistently updated): Fang2, eod, RaibertBruis, aleeboy, DJGirth, SkiGains, SilenceSpeaks.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronILLinois View Post
    is this guy the new wincel?
    Seems like it, huh?

Originally Posted by IronILLinois View Post
    don't disrespect Momma like that you fking phaggot
    <3
    Unapproved sig line