Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Magnum Is On Fire with Heat

Quick Summary

Magnum's Heat is a stimulant fat burner. I used it while I was cutting for a powerlifting meet, and I about 4lbs of fat in 4 weeks. The product helped keep my energy levels up and suppress my appetite. I was happy with my progress.

Introduction

I've been powerlifting for the past two years, and I started in the 84kg class. Recently, I decided to cut down to the 72kg because I don't want to carry as much body fat as I needed to fill out the 84kg class (and the 72kg class is more competitive locally, which is more fun).

When Magnum ran a promotion, I entered and asked for Heat and Afterburner. I was a winner, so they sent me both products, and I ran this log.

We have a prop blend here with ingredients to provide energy, act as a thermogenic, adaptogens, ingredients to improve blood flow, and an appetite suppressant. Each dose has 175mg caffeine.

Dosing

The product is in capsules, so there's no taste or mixability concerns. The product is to be taken in two doses, one before breakfast and one before training. I train before breakfast, so I took mine pre-workout and took my second dose before lunch. On days that I didn't work out, I just took a dose before breakfast.

Experience

My experience with Heat was a positive one. I had been cutting since January, so my energy levels were kind of low generally speaking, and my workouts were beginning to drag.

My workouts felt a lot stronger when I used Heat, and even though there was not a lot of caffeine (I know that's relative, but I wouldn't consider 175mg a lot), I felt that Heat packed a pretty good punch. The energy was smooth and would last a good two hours.

I also also feel the appetite suppression, especially when I took it in the afternoon. My natural inclination is to graze all day, and Heat helped me combat that.

Value

One box is $40, which is a bit expensive considering it's supposed to last 20 days. From what I can tell, fat burners typically run for $30-40 for 30 days, so this product is more expensive than most, but not outrageously so.

I will also say that Heat is a more complex fat burner than most, and if you want a lot of ingredients vs. just having a few then you have to be ready to pay for them.

Side Effects

Make sure you take enough water with the pills or you will burp capsaicin, not pleasant.

Conclusion

I probably wouldn't use Heat for an entire cut as that would be too expensive for me, but I would definitely use it when the finish line is in sight and I just need a bit more of a push.

Thanks Magnum for letting me try this out.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Frozen Snotcicles Frozenarcticguy's Avatar
    Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you for the review. Thought about giving this a try, now the wife and I might