View Poll Results: What do you think i need to work on ??

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Diet stricter

0 0%
  • Train Harder

0 0%
  • Keep doing as im doing

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    ASGUARDIAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)

FIRST MENS PHYSIQUE comp prep - 10 weeks out - ADVICE ON WHAT TO FOCUS ON NOW.... ??

Hi everyone,

10 WEEKS OUT FOR MY FIRST EVER COMP AND IVE GONE FOR MENS PHYSIQUE PURELY BECUASE I FEEL THIS IS WHERE I'LL DO BETTE (plus no legs ha XD ) but seriously I feel more tampered and designed for mens physique, I've been training hard obviously so here's what I look like 10 weeks out (been training since 20 weeks out) and here's a basic layout of my diet / intake .

I would very much appreciate ANY and ALL criticism as I want to get on stage being the best I can look and I feel you guys could point out area's I need to work on more than others so I can drive my focus towards that .... if not then maybe comment on advice leading up to 2 weeks out diet changes or final week diet changes to come in a dry and lean as possible... I was just going to drop carbs more and up cardio last 2 week and maybe try a diuretic to dry me out (50mg) but you tell me...

7am - 4 eggs white 1 yolk with milk or 4 protein Weetabix with milk (for carbs if tired or plan a long active day)

10am - x1 tin tuna with fresh salad peppers and red onion with a grenade carb killer protein bar

1pm - 100g brown rice, 200g piri piri chicken with 150g broc****

3pm - protein bar or 100g pack of chicken (energy for training at 4pm)

4pm - training 1-2 hours ( train 6x a week - and start with 10 mins cardio to warm up ) - this is all the cardio I'm doing right now.

6pm - protein shake 2 scoop pro supps pswhey vanilla or strawberry flavour

7pm - Tea time usually meat with veg and 100g brown rice (meal prep)

9pm - protein shake 2 scoops before bed (or 4 egg white 2 yolk if hungry)

10-11pm - sleep ( 7- 8 hours)

6-8 litres of water a day (min/max)

So yeah that's my daily routine and I'm very strict on that...

please comment and guide what you think I could maybe try different in training (goin off how I look ) or in diet leading up to comp day (9th sept 2018) mens physique .

Would be appreciated so please don't feel your being horrible criticising me as that's exactly what I'm after.

other than that how you think I'm doing.....

p.s need to work on my official posing that's why pics are just random poses lol

cheers !!!
    Attached Images

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ASGUARDIAN View Post
    Hi everyone,

10 WEEKS OUT FOR MY FIRST EVER COMP AND IVE GONE FOR MENS PHYSIQUE PURELY BECUASE I FEEL THIS IS WHERE I'LL DO BETTE (plus no legs ha XD ) but seriously I feel more tampered and designed for mens physique, I've been training hard obviously so here's what I look like 10 weeks out (been training since 20 weeks out) and here's a basic layout of my diet / intake .

I would very much appreciate ANY and ALL criticism as I want to get on stage being the best I can look and I feel you guys could point out area's I need to work on more than others so I can drive my focus towards that .... if not then maybe comment on advice leading up to 2 weeks out diet changes or final week diet changes to come in a dry and lean as possible... I was just going to drop carbs more and up cardio last 2 week and maybe try a diuretic to dry me out (50mg) but you tell me...

7am - 4 eggs white 1 yolk with milk or 4 protein Weetabix with milk (for carbs if tired or plan a long active day)

10am - x1 tin tuna with fresh salad peppers and red onion with a grenade carb killer protein bar

1pm - 100g brown rice, 200g piri piri chicken with 150g broc****

3pm - protein bar or 100g pack of chicken (energy for training at 4pm)

4pm - training 1-2 hours ( train 6x a week - and start with 10 mins cardio to warm up ) - this is all the cardio I'm doing right now.

6pm - protein shake 2 scoop pro supps pswhey vanilla or strawberry flavour

7pm - Tea time usually meat with veg and 100g brown rice (meal prep)

9pm - protein shake 2 scoops before bed (or 4 egg white 2 yolk if hungry)

10-11pm - sleep ( 7- 8 hours)

6-8 litres of water a day (min/max)

So yeah that's my daily routine and I'm very strict on that...

please comment and guide what you think I could maybe try different in training (goin off how I look ) or in diet leading up to comp day (9th sept 2018) mens physique .

Would be appreciated so please don't feel your being horrible criticising me as that's exactly what I'm after.

other than that how you think I'm doing.....

p.s need to work on my official posing that's why pics are just random poses lol

cheers !!!
    And you are worried why??? For being 10 weeks out man, you are well on your way. Are you worried you won't get lean enough or something? You have plenty of time to shed what little stubborn belly fat you may have left. Changes might not come as quickly as you'd like, but with your regiment and diet, they will come. Do you typically do one body part a day, push/pull? What's your method of training? I would switch my cardio to the end of my workout when you have depleted your carb storage and up it to 20-30. Wait until you are 3-4 weeks from your show to begin that though to burn through the last layers of fat (if you have any left by then.) Speaking of carbs, you could probably stand to add in a few more carbs at the beginning of day as I don't see a whole lot on there. Keep it up, you'll do great. And start doing legs for f*** sakes !!

On a side note, love me some piri piri chicken from Nandos. My wife is from Blackpool and every time we go back to the UK we always get Nandos (or at least try)