olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) olympustenay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Viewing top threads only from last year?

I have been away from misc for a while I wanted to view the most viewed threads from the last year to see what i have missed. The problem is that when I do that then a major number of threads I get are not from the last year but actually from 2010,2014,2015 etc. Is there a way to ONLY see the top threads from past year (Just like reddit and other similar forums)

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by olympustenay View Post
    I have been away from misc for a while I wanted to view the most viewed threads from the last year to see what i have missed. The problem is that when I do that then a major number of threads I get are not from the last year but actually from 2010,2014,2015 etc. Is there a way to ONLY see the top threads from past year (Just like reddit and other similar forums)
    There is not currently an option to search by year, but you can search posts within the last year as well as threads with at least "X" posts under the Advanced Search.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.