aren123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help with Macro-nutrient mix

Can anyone recommend a good resource for the mix I would need being a 46 yr old male? I am at the gym 4-5 times a week and know the importance of nutrition but am having a hard time finding something in text to guide me. Any help would be appreciated!

DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aren123 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good resource for the mix I would need being a 46 yr old male? I am at the gym 4-5 times a week and know the importance of nutrition but am having a hard time finding something in text to guide me. Any help would be appreciated!
    You should read the stickies, because it's all there.

But;

Protein = 0,82 grams per lb of total bodyweight (more is okay, but you don't have to), regardless of bulk or cut.

Fats= Cutting -> At least 20% of daily caloric intake. Bulking -> At least 0,4 grams per lb of total bodyweight.
    As with protein, more is okay, less is advised against.

Rest of your macro's are whatever works for you.
    - Slow progress, is progress.
    - Losing fat is a marathon, not a race.
    - Take care of your body, you've only got one.
    - Progressive overload + good form.

Appreciate the response! "Stickies"???

DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aren123 View Post
    Appreciate the response! "Stickies"???
    NP: In the "main" nutrition forumthread, the threads at the top of the list that have "sticky" in front of their name.
    Means they contain info that's very valuable and thus they are "saved" up there for all to find.
    - Slow progress, is progress.
    - Losing fat is a marathon, not a race.
    - Take care of your body, you've only got one.
    - Progressive overload + good form.

Got it...thx again.