Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    "Cotton-picking" is a well known old-timey expression. People used expressions like that instead of swears, which is why it's associated with another time. There's no reason to assume he meant it in a racist way, but of course in the US race is insanely politicised so it's front page news instead of no news at all.
    His intention probably wasn't to be directly racist, but the way it was said with such carelessness to a black man is what set it off. It's just not a good scene considering a week ago another Trump campaign manager said "womp womp" to a 10-year old girl with Down's Syndrome being separated from her mother and in April 2018 a guy was fired for saying the exact same line during a basketball game. The awareness should be higher. It's easy to criticise if you're a white guy and don't have these problems, but it cuts deep if you're one of those people. He could have said "out of your gosh darn mind" or "out of your goddamn mind".

Even "out of your f*cking mind" would have been better.
    *Misc Surgeon*--*Admin neg survivor*

Don't have $100 squat shoes and a 10 cent squat - Louie Simmons
    You go looking for the Shaolin temple, the Shaolin temple doesn't go looking for you - Louie Simmons

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    People don't realize that in the South, saying "god damn" used to be less common due to the influence of religion. So people would say things like "darn" or "cotton pickin" or some other expression.
    Sure, I nearly wrote 'swears or blasphemy'. But yeah that's why the word 'gosh' exists.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FatalTragedy12 View Post
    His intention probably wasn't to be directly racist, but the way it was said with such carelessness to a black man is what set it off. It's just not a good scene considering a week ago another Trump campaign manager said "womp womp" to a 10-year old girl with Down's Syndrome being separated from her mother and in April 2018 someone was fired for saying the exact same line during a basketball game. The awareness should be higher.
    I'm all for being polite but I just don't get the outrage. Should I flip out if a black man tells me I 'whitewashed' something? Seems like I'd be being needlessly pissy.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didn't post the Bugs Bunny cartoon, you did. I didn't start talking about "wop", wincel did and he specifically asked for my opinion.

About being an "expert", it's general knowledge that you acquire from reading. Most educated people will know these things.
    the bugs bunny clip I posted showed him saying it in a completely non-racist, harmless context. I posted it to demonstrate that it is not a racist phrase unto itself. You're the one who declared as racist because Bugs Bunny also made fun of the Japanese soldiers we were fighting during WW2.

Also what about the millions of white people who picked cotton?

FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm all for being polite but I just don't get the outrage. Should I flip out if a black man tells me I 'whitewashed' something? Seems like I'd be being needlessly pissy.
    Are you a minority who totally left their own culture behind? Then you have every reason to be offended. I mean, the way it's interpreted is up to the individual, but you have to look at society at large when on live TV. Even if it was acceptable to every black man in the South, it wouldn't be acceptable to most people elsewhere because of how it was construed.

Originally Posted by SlothLord View Post
    the bugs bunny clip I posted showed him saying it in a completely non-racist, harmless context. I posted it to demonstrate that it is not a racist phrase unto itself. You're the one who declared as racist because Bugs Bunny also made fun of the Japanese soldiers we were fighting during WW2.
    Sure, the context was harmless in that instance. What I was trying to show you is that Bugs Bunny is not an ideal source for drawing your racial opinions from considering they were heavily racist elsewhere. You posted it to say, "Look, it's in a children's cartoon and in this specific instance it meant no harm, so that means it's a harmless term" whereas the same cartoon was used to drive racial agenda during war time (Japan) and outside war time (Black, Mexican, "Chinaman")

You go looking for the Shaolin temple, the Shaolin temple doesn't go looking for you - Louie Simmons

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you a minority who totally left their own culture behind? Then you have every reason to be offended. I mean, the way it's interpreted is up to the individual, but you have to look at society at large when on live TV. Even if it was acceptable to every black man in the South, it wouldn't be acceptable to most people elsewhere because of how it was construed.
    That's BS dude. People need to stop pretending to be offended and inventing problems that don't exist. It's the standard liberal methodology. Argue, and then try to paint enemy as sexist or racist or whateverist to score points.

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    That's BS dude. People need to stop pretending to be offended and inventing problems that don't exist. It's the standard liberal methodology. Argue, and then try to paint enemy as sexist or racist or whateverist to score points.
    The standard conservative methodology is to bait with things like Melania wearing a "I don't care, do you?" jacket to a immigrant camp, or saying semi-racist terms like "cotton picker", waiting for outrage and then painting liberalism as a "softening" of America. You have to give them credit though, it's so brazen, so outlandish - people can't believe it. It allows them to sneak other things under the radar while people are raging about the wrong things.

dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dinosaurus1987 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Race is so political now. Demon-crats using us minorities for their agendas and outrage parties!

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The standard conservative methodology is to bait with things like Melania wearing a "I don't care, do you?" jacket to a immigrant camp, or saying semi-racist terms like "cotton picker", waiting for outrage and then painting liberalism as a "softening" of America. You have to give them credit though, it's so brazen, so outlandish - people can't believe it. It allows them to sneak other things under the radar while people are raging about the wrong things.
    She wore it before the plane ride or something, and didn't wear it to the camp...They fish for reasons to get offended man.

SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlothLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sure, the context was harmless in that instance. What I was trying to show you is that Bugs Bunny is not an ideal source for drawing your racial opinions from considering they were heavily racist elsewhere. You posted it to say, "Look, it's in a children's cartoon and in this specific instance it meant no harm, so that means it's a harmless term" whereas the same cartoon was used to drive racial agenda during war time (Japan) and outside war time (Black, Mexican, "Chinaman")
    see this is what I'm talking about: "you can't use bugs bunny in this example because he was racist in this other example" GET A LIFE
    I'll qoute bugs bunny any time I feel like it. Forghorn Leghorn too. You mad now, *******?

I say, I say are you mad now, boy?

see this is what I'm talking about: "you can't use bugs bunny in this example because he was racist in this other example" GET A LIFE
    I'll qoute bugs bunny any time I feel like it. Forghorn Leghorn too. You mad now, *******?

I say, I say are you mad now, boy?
    Did...did...you just call him BOY?!?!

Are you a minority who totally left their own culture behind? Then you have every reason to be offended.
    I don't think that winning a dick-measuring contest about personal suffering is a necessary prerequisite for being offended. Racism is either right or wrong, correct? Seems to me like you are steering very close to saying racism can't happen against white people.

So if I'm not going to flip out at someone of the 'wrong' colour using words like 'whitewashed' in their correct and normal usage, am I being unusually tolerant? I don't think so, I think that's just how English works.

Also it's pretty offensive to imply that black people don't have any culture in modern society. I believe that they are part of the nation's cultural fabric like any citizen.

Triggering the alt-left fleeceitout's Avatar
    fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    His intention probably wasn't to be directly racist, but the way it was said with such carelessness to a black man is what set it off. It's just not a good scene considering a week ago another Trump campaign manager said "womp womp" to a 10-year old girl with Down's Syndrome being separated from her mother and in April 2018 a guy was fired for saying the exact same line during a basketball game. The awareness should be higher. It's easy to criticise if you're a white guy and don't have these problems, but it cuts deep if you're one of those people. He could have said "out of your gosh darn mind" or "out of your goddamn mind".

Even "out of your f*cking mind" would have been better.

Jesus Christ.....

You should be embarrassed by this.
    Your favorite miscer’s favorite miscer.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just because it's in Bugs Bunny doesn't mean it isn't racist.

Bugs Bunny/Looney Toons had entire episodes with people in black face (pitch black, bad voices/english, huge lips, sweating profusely, eating watermelons etc.) The new Looney Tunes DVDs have a disclaimer saying it offensive racial content which hasn't been removed because it was a product of that time and removing those parts would be denying their existence.

Meh, white people were not drawn much better. Most everyone in the cartoon was drawn to look as ridiculous as possible.

Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Meh, white people were not drawn much better. Most everyone in the cartoon was drawn to look as ridiculous as possible.

you saying they made fun of white gun owners too?

elmerfudd.jpg
    yosemitesam.jpg

fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My people were torn from their homeland of Britain & sent to a foreign land on ships as “convicts” (slaves), do I get to cry oppression too & become a part of the protected victim class & have soyboys like fataltragedy cape for me online? Or doesn’t it count because I’m white & instead I should check my privilege?

I’m so confused right now.

Originally Posted by fleeceitout View Post
    My people were torn from their homeland of Britain & sent to a foreign land on ships as “convicts” (slaves), do I get to cry oppression too & become a part of the protected victim class & have soyboys like fataltragedy cape for me online? Or doesn’t it count because I’m white & instead I should check my privilege?

I’m so confused right now.
    No, you don't get to complain because from 1780 to 1920, the Aboriginal Australian population was systematically massacred by the transported British convicts, mainly in the Australian Frontier Wars.

Your government (and therefore you, as a voter) issued a formal apology for this in February, 2008: https://www.australia.gov.au/about-a...genous-peoples

Prime Minister (Hon Kevin Rudd MP): Mr Speaker, I move:

That today we honour the Indigenous peoples of this land, the oldest continuing cultures in human history.

We reflect on their past mistreatment.

We reflect in particular on the mistreatment of those who were Stolen Generations - this blemished chapter in our nation's history.

The time has now come for the nation to turn a new page in Australia's history by righting the wrongs of the past and so moving forward with confidence to the future.

We apologise for the laws and policies of successive Parliaments and governments that have inflicted profound grief, suffering and loss on these our fellow Australians.

We apologise especially for the removal of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children from their families, their communities and their country.

For the pain, suffering and hurt of these Stolen Generations, their descendants and for their families left behind, we say sorry.

No, you don't get to complain because from 1780 to 1920, the Aboriginal Australian population was systematically massacred by the transported British convicts, mainly in the Australian Frontier Wars.

Your government issued a formal apology for this in February, 2008: https://www.australia.gov.au/about-a...genous-peoples
    My people were slaves, they didu nuffin.

FYI, the aboriginals started something they couldn’t finish & got conquered. It’s happened throughout history to weaker less intelligent tribes. That’s life son.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well, the guy was stupid for using this expression. Not because of his intent, but because the entire left is an enraged toddler just waiting to screech.

it's like trying to get a beaten dog to come to the table (political discourse) with breadcrumbs and then someone comes by and makes a loud clapping sound as the dog starts barking all over again.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

My people were slaves, they didu nuffin.

FYI, the aboriginals started something they couldn’t finish & got conquered. It’s happened throughout history to weaker less intelligent tribes. That’s life son.
    The British had modern weapons and the Aboriginals didn't, that's why you "won" in the end. There was no reason to not live in harmony, Australia has a lot of habitable land even though there's a lot of it that is unfit for human living. Honestly, if you read about it, the Aboriginal conquests are some of the most horrific in human history. Most of them consisted of a band of men going from one stretch of land to the other, killing all the men and children and raping the women. Sometimes the men would be made to watch while their mothers, daughters and sisters were raped. There were almost a thousand individual massacres.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...us_Australians

I think fataltragedy should go live in Africa or with the aboriginals in one of their remote communities. He seems to have a problem with white history so surely he must hate all the modern medicine, technology & infrastructure we’re responsible for.

You should probably stop using all these things out of principle, you don’t want to appear to be hypocritical now do you?

The British had modern weapons and the Aboriginals didn't, that's why you "won" in the end. There was no reason to not live in harmony, Australia has a lot of habitable land even though there's a lot of it that is unfit for human living. Honestly, if you read about it, the Aboriginal conquests are some of the most horrific in human history. Most of them consisted of a band of men going from one stretch of land to the other, killing all the men and children and raping the women. Sometimes the men would be made to watch while their mothers, daughters and sisters were raped. There were almost a thousand individual massacres.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...us_Australians
    and if the aboriginees had superior weapons and technology they would have massacred every white person they saw

I think fataltragedy should go live in Africa or with the aboriginals in one of their remote communities. He seems to have a problem with white history so surely he must hate all the modern medicine, technology & infrastructure we’re responsible for.

You should probably stop using all these things out of principle, you don’t want to appear to be hypocritical now do you?
    I'm not saying we didn't contribute to the world, you just can't ignore these things and pretend they didn't exist. You asked specifically about Australia. If you think the Holocaust is bad, you should also thing the Aboriginal massacres were bad.

and if the aboriginees had superior weapons and technology they would have massacred every white person they saw
    There's some truth to this I guess, but it was literally rifles versus sticks and stones.

now you're drawing moral values from bugs bunny cartoons
    you moonbats really are insane. But I'm sure that's merely the result of systemic oppression by intersectional patriarchal toxicity and white marginalization of historical stereotypes of homophobic bias.

In other words ......U R GAY
    Again, you posted Bugs Bunny. Bugs Bunny was never mentioned in this thread before that, boy.

whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whogotmuhbeers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol black ppl must think they are the only race who had to pick cotton. My grandparents had to work the fields for YEARS.

Originally Posted by whogotmuhbeers View Post
    Lol black ppl must think they are the only race who had to pick cotton. My grandparents had to work the fields for YEARS.
    This is true, white people also picked a lot of cotton but come on man, it was never as a slave.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by whogotmuhbeers View Post
    Prob the only ppl who had to pick or get whipped to a bloody pulp.

Seems like you are saying that if aborigines had it worse than convicts once the British got going, which BTW is broadly true, then the convicts didn't experience significant suffering, which is absolutely not true.

Seems like you are saying that if aborigines had it worse than convicts once the British got going, which BTW is broadly true, then the convicts didn't experience significant suffering, which is absolutely not true.
    Yeah, blame the British, the #1 source of direct and indirect misery and intellectual accomplishment in the modern world. The convicts suffered, but most of them were moved out of overcrowded jails (before Australia they'd be transported to the U.S.) - the issue was some were transported for menial crimes, like stealing apples or drinking too much gin and feeling up a woman.

I'm not saying we didn't contribute to the world, you just can't ignore these things and pretend they didn't exist. You asked specifically about Australia. If you think the Holocaust is bad, you should also thing the Aboriginal massacres were bad.

There's some truth to this I guess, but it was literally rifles versus sticks and stones.
    I don’t pretend they don’t exist, I just don’t care. Just like I don’t care that the British got mollywhopped by the yanks in the 1700’s. I tend not to live in the past.

FYI, the aboriginals weren’t living in peace before the settlers came, they had warring tribes which resulted in numerous deaths. They were also attacking white settlers, and as I mentioned before, got murked by a far more advanced people. It’s happened throughout history.

You need to stop living in the past & thinking you’re some saviour for minorities, they have it better now than if we’d never came along. You just have to look to countries that aren’t majority white & see what 3rd world chit holes they are, which is why they’re all trying to flock to our countries all the time.

White people have no reason to feel guilty about anything.

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you liberals get angry and outraged when blm goons use slurs against white people? Do you get outraged when feminists openly admit sexism against men?