danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100) danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100) danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100) danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100) danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100) danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100) danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100) danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100) danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100) danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100) danny2521 is not very well liked. (-100)

Getting hard to go to sleep and minor headaches...

Ok so I just recently started my first cut a couple days ago and I’ve really been keeping up with the diet and my macros. My maintence is around 2700 and I’ve been consuming around 2100 calories a day, my macros have been 180g protein, 160g carbs, and 60g fat. But recently I’ve been having trouble going to sleep and waking up at random times in the night. New symptoms arose when I got back from the gym today. I took a small nap but when I woke up I felt very frail and a bit lightheaded. Even when I ate my next meal I still felt these symptoms. I’m sure it has to do with my diet and calorie consumption. I’m for real thinking about taking some NyQuil cause I know I need my sleep.

Does anyone have any advice on how to combat this or is it just something I have to get used to? Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by danny2521; 06-22-2018 at 12:46 AM.

DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000) DutchTeamUltra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by danny2521 View Post
    Ok so I just recently started my first cut a couple days ago and I’ve really been keeping up with the diet and my macros. My maintence is around 2700 and I’ve been consuming around 2100 calories a day, my macros have been 180g protein, 160g carbs, and 60g fat. But recently I’ve been having trouble going to sleep and waking up at random times in the night. New symptoms arose when I got back from the gym today. I took a small nap but when I woke up I felt very frail and a bit lightheaded. Even when I ate my next meal I still felt these symptoms. I’m sure it has to do with my diet and calorie consumption. I’m for real thinking about taking some NyQuil cause I know I need my sleep.

Does anyone have any advice on how to combat this or is it just something I have to get used to? Any help is appreciated.
    Some people sleep very badly when cutting, that's not unusual.
    I personally like to have a relatively big meal just an hour or two before I go to bed.
    This helps a lot! (Mind you, some people have trouble sleeping when they just had a meal.)
    This + reading in bed (uni student, enough to read) makes for sound nights & keeps my mind of hunger.

Win-win!
    - Slow progress, is progress.
    - Losing fat is a marathon, not a race.
    - Take care of your body, you've only got one.
    - Progressive overload + good form.