stormboi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What to workout for skinny people?

Hey, new to this forum been lurking and wanting to post for a while. I'm 6'4 146lbs so pretty slim. My friends always ask me to go to the gym with them but I always copy their routines and its pretty hard. I was wondering what I should be doing/eating in the gym and at home. I'm not sure if I should be lifting weights or what kind of gym routine I should do. Keep in mind I'm a complete noob when it comes to gym stuff so really looking for help on that one. I have a big thing of creatine and a gold standard whey protein just lying around, as well as pre-workout my brother uses. Any suggestions are helpful, thank you!

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why are you underweight? Have you visited a doctor?

Myfitfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Myfitfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Myfitfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Myfitfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Myfitfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Focus on the big compound moves. Don’t be someone that just does bicep curls. Get a good routine and make the most of newbie gains
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by Mikeez0 View Post
    Why are you underweight? Have you visited a doctor?
    Hi, I don't think I'm underweight to the point where thats necessary, unless you mean to find out why I'm underweight like if its genetics or eating habbits whatever it might be; then I might do just that.

Originally Posted by Myfitfriend View Post
    Focus on the big compound moves. Don’t be someone that just does bicep curls. Get a good routine and make the most of newbie gains
    Hi, do you know where I could find a routine that works specifially for me, or people my height/weight? Thanks for the response.

GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stormboi View Post
    Hi, I don't think I'm underweight to the point where thats necessary, unless you mean to find out why I'm underweight like if its genetics or eating habbits whatever it might be; then I might do just that.
    You are underweight do 5x5