Thread: Please advice

manojshinde78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please advice

Hi,

Please advice me on my current body status. Mostly upper body.

Do you think my arms, chest are in proportion?

Where do I need to improve? I am not a going for a Pro bodybuilding but would like to keep myself fit and in proper shape.

I hope to get good and real advice. I welcome Criticism too..

Thanks

Manoj
    Attached Images

tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommydamic68 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are your stats? weight and height. From your pictures it looks like you need to start lifting heavy and perhaps put on some weight. Are you on a good program? hows your diet? Protein and fat intake in check?
    "Once you see results, it becomes an addiction."

Originally Posted by tommydamic68 View Post
    What are your stats? weight and height. From your pictures it looks like you need to start lifting heavy and perhaps put on some weight. Are you on a good program? hows your diet? Protein and fat intake in check?
    Thanks for the reply.

Chest: 40
    Biceps: 14
    Waist: 32
    Weight: 68kg

I dont have a special diet program for protein. I eat 5 egg whites per day and a glass of milk. Other than this I have chicken once a week.

Do you think my chest, shoulders and biceps, triceps are in proportion?

Please advise.

waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50) waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50) waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50) waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50) waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50) waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50) waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50) waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50) waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50) waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50) waldoehf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by manojshinde78 View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

Chest: 40
    Biceps: 14
    Waist: 32
    Weight: 68kg

I dont have a special diet program for protein. I eat 5 egg whites per day and a glass of milk. Other than this I have chicken once a week.

Do you think my chest, shoulders and biceps, triceps are in proportion?

Please advise.
    You seem to have an overall pretty balanced physique. Although it can be hard to tell about your chest due to your only front picture being a front double bi pose. That being said, I would look to maybe cut a little bit and focus on compound lifts in the gym. That will definitely help your overall physique and look! Keep up the great work.

Originally Posted by waldoehf View Post
    You seem to have an overall pretty balanced physique. Although it can be hard to tell about your chest due to your only front picture being a front double bi pose. That being said, I would look to maybe cut a little bit and focus on compound lifts in the gym. That will definitely help your overall physique and look! Keep up the great work.
    Thank you for the suggestions. I will keep this in mind. Have a great day!