notsostring is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Programs for beginners with a tight gym area

Hi Everyone, looking for advice

I have been doing sl 5x5 for a few months, and am maybe ready for something a little different. Ive made good progress and have enjoyed things to date, but not thrilled with the disproportional growth of my quads and not my arms lol.

My home gym setup is at home in my basement

Powertec full rack
    7' barbell
    600lbs + of olympic plates (got a good deal)
    fid bench
    ironmaster dumbbels (up to 120lbs) (still in the box, haven't even opened them, they just showed up)
    my space is extremely small. basically 8'x7' which was fine doing only stronglifts as you never need to leave the rack. I can roll the bench out and stand it up out of the way when needed . My space wont get bigger, and I dont plan to add any more equipment due to my budget (just blew the budget on the IMs)

any program recommendations for a program using only the equipment above? My goals are purely aesthetic, although I plan to build muscle for another year before trying to cut down to a 6pac. As mentioned above I feel like I need to work my upper body more.

TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look up The Viking's routines if you want a little more volume for your upper body and more arm stuff.

You may have to get creative with exercise substitutions.

Buy loads of bands for face pulls, ham curls and assisted pullups, etc.

Rack, bar, bench, bands is all anyone ever really needs.
    Current PRs: (S/B/D) 145kg / 100kg / 180kg // 2018 goal PRs: 160kg / 110kg / 190kg

log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174500821

Fat fake natty mansloot of the FMH crew

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fierce 5, vikings, etc, if you need any help with subs post here