tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tAlbatross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Not sure if I should bulk or cut

I’m 17 6’2 185ish and around 16-18%bf. I’m not fat or anything, i still have bicep and forearm veins and a little bit of abs if I flex, but I feel like I’m getting too fat and I shouldn’t get any fatter. However I don’t think I’m big enough and I think I’m too young to be cutting weight. My legs are a bit small compared to my upper body