Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100)

I wanna work out more often

Ok so i follow fierce 5 and i go to gym 3 times a week. I want to go more often but still follow the program soo i decided i will go the days in bettwen 2-3 days ( tuesday , thursday and maybe saturday)
    Im thinking i will only do cardio and follow the program soo how long should my cardio be for maximum muscle gainz and max fat loss ( just wanna get lower bf cuz why not) and what kind of cardio do u guys recommend?

p.s. i have a rlly rlly small stubborn belly fat
    Last edited by Boklec; 06-17-2018 at 05:34 PM.

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are 14, bulk. that stubborn bellyfat is just obvious due to a lack of muscle.

"maximum muscle gainz and max fat loss" do not work together. So bulk for now.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by 17mahmoods View Post
    You are 14, bulk. that stubborn bellyfat is just obvious due to a lack of muscle.

"maximum muscle gainz and max fat loss" do not work together. So bulk for now.
    yes i am bulking but is it ok if i add like 25-30 min cylcing on tuesday and thursday and it wont make me lose muscle?

JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Boklec View Post
    yes i am bulking but is it ok if i add like 25-30 min cylcing on tuesday and thursday and it wont make me lose muscle?
    If you plan to do some cardio, then just eat more. Most cardio machines tell you how many calories you burn, so look at that and get a good estimate on how much extra you need to eat for the day.
    Never Stop :)