Gogirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Too many greens on new diet plan?

Hey. I am prepping for my first show and I am 15 weeks out. My new diet plan I just got a week ago is very different from the last from my coach, as the only carbs from this diet comes from greens.
    I eat 5 times a day and each meal consists of 2 cups of greens. I am on a keto diet now, so as of last week my energy levels were still trying to adjust due to the decrease in carbs.
    Just yesterday I bought a digital food scale because I figured it would be nice to have an accurate measurement instead of using measuring cups like I have been doing when I started prep 4 weeks ago.
    I realized that my measurements on the digital food scale for 2 cups worth of greens was a lot more than what I was eating last week. So I have been going by the food scale the past two days and it is just a lot of food. I know it actually isn't, if were speaking calorie and carb wise. But man. I feel so stuffed. I have had a lot of gas too. I am a small person, I weigh 110 and I am 4'11. 18 y/o. It just feels like so much. And it feels like it is hard to all get in in a days worth. Is it worth saying something to my coach or should I just keep going with the flow? I feel like my weight is about to go back up again. Also, I have no idea how to budget right when buying vegetables now because it seems like I am going to have to spend a lot just for ONE days worth of greens. Help me out guys.
    Please tell me what you think, it is my first prep so still trying to learn the ropes. I am supposed to have a cheat meal tomorrow but all these greens feel like enough food in itself. My carbs are supposed to be around 32g, but I feel as if it has passed that the past two days.
    thank you
    Last edited by Gogirl18; 06-17-2018 at 11:33 AM.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Talk to your coach about it
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew