ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ruizfit123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help with my macros and getting leaner!!!!

Wanted to get advice or any input on my macros. I feel like my progress has stalled and I’m trying to get in the best shape I can by sept 4. 11 weeks. My stats are 28y/o 5’3 at 140lbs. I have been working with a coach for awhile now and have added a great amount of muscle, strength has gone up and have definitely leaned out but as I mentioned I feel like I’ve hit a plateau. Feeling very soft and puffy, and skin doesn't feel like its getting thinner . Below are my cals and macros. Any input would be appreciated.

P-168
    C-120
    F-40 (maybe too low ...?)

My workouts are tough. Hypertrophy wrk 4 sets of 9-12 reps. Trying to go as heavy as possible.
    Monday- legs
    Tuesday- back
    Wednesday- shoulders
    Thursday- arms
    Friday- legs butt/hamstring
    Saturday- outdoor activity.
    AM fasted Cardio- 4x per week 45 min LISS

Whew, that was a lot. Sorry for the long winded-ness! Please help.

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Protein looks too high on a first glance. for 140 pounds you could do 140 or even 115g. Maybe use the leftovers on carbs? Calories are probably fine overall, but take a look at the image. If you aren't tracking completely accurately then you can be wiping out your deficit. Last piece, NEAT. Do you track steps? We often subconsciously decrease daily activity when eating in a deficit which can mean a huge difference in your daily calorie burn. 10K steps a day > 60 minutes in the gym. http://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/it...-your-fat-loss
    If you're tracking accurately and getting 10K steps daily, then you can look at lowering calories maybe to 1400 (10/lb bodyweight) but only if you done the first two steps.

Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361