HuntzerApparel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up What is the best supplement to use if you are 19

I am 19 and started gymming. But I dont get size so what supp can I use?

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HuntzerApparel View Post
    Foodbol
    Strong & Unstable

tootiebreez is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post http://Flexcut.bioptimize.hop.**************/?w=fl-aff&type=rec

Well it really ain no age limit but I tried this my friend put me on its a lil high but the result are amazing will working out give it a try
    Biotimize

KevHnh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Main Supplements I used between the ages 18 to 26

Although I do not recommend quickly switching and trying all supplements posted, I think it will be worth your time doing research on what you think is best for yourself. However, nonetheless, all supplements posted will suit your needs in terms of gaining size and build. Not to mention, aside from supplements, as a 19 year old, it is very important that you maintain a strict diet that contributes to not only mass building but coordinates with a specific time of day. Likewise, I recommend doing research on intermittent fasting.

1. Maximum Strength DHEA 100mg Supple - for Boosting Lean Muscle Mass

2. Genius Creatine Power, Post Workout Supplement for Men and Women

3. Creatine Monohydrate Powder Micronized by BulkSupplements

4. Sheer N.O. Nitric Oxide Supplement - Premium Muscle Building Nitric Oxide Booster with L Arginine

5. Scivation Xtend BCAA Powder, Branched Chain Amino Acids

Personally, I prefer the Maximum Strength DHEA the best mainly because at the time, it fit my diet the best and also had the best taste out of all these supplements. Additionally, that supplement showed the most results in terms of build and leanness. Anyways, good luck in your body building career bud.

-Kev

Casadesante is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Huntzer,

It's a really good question. There is No age limit for taking Supplements. But Supplements are temproray not for permanent. But If you take supplements with Full guidance and support of a any dietitian, It works in a right way. But I would suggest you to take Low FODMAP Breakfast rather than any Supplements. It is very low in calorie and Protein-rich ingredients. I am also using Low FODMAP Breakfast daily, You should try at least. I came across this great website on |casadesante.com| and it has a nice Easy Low FODMAP Breakfast Ideas,Southwest-style egg and cheese muffins,Protein Smoothie. You can also read more low Fodmap recipes here casadesante.

supps4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd typically stick with something natural. First make sure your diet is optimized and your macros are in line with what your goals are; from there look into some natural supplementation. Possibly start with a good preworkout to make sure your having good training days. One company that is my go to is rari nutrition.

GJPE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would recommend that you first of all find your BM, add 200-300 calories to that, and you should see some results in 2-3 weeks. A good diet is the best option. You could also use some creatine monohydrate, I used that a lot when i first started lifting, and it definitely helped me in strength. The only bad thing about creatine, is that you can get a little bloated.

-Gabriel
    People often tell me i have great genetics. :D

FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitFife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by supps4u View Post
    I'd typically stick with something natural. First make sure your diet is optimized and your macros are in line with what your goals are; from there look into some natural supplementation. Possibly start with a good preworkout to make sure your having good training days. One company that is my go to is rari nutrition.
    This is great advice, on top of this you should find a mentor who is older and stronger who can hit the gym with you, and if size is your goal he or she can spot you so you can lift heavier. the action of failing because the weight is too heavy but getting just enough help to get the bar up is amazing for building mass. Creatine monohydrate and good food is the ticket to beast town...

denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmarker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by supps4u View Post
    i agree with this. youngsters can afford to use natural diet and take your time to optimize diet for wholesome body building

repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) repitryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Supplements can be great but eating good whole foods is where you need to start. The internet has tons of helpful resources that can help you figure out just how much (and what) you should be eating. It all depends on your current size and your activity level. Good luck!

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Start with a good mutlivit.

crazybulk91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    after seeing your question i have googled a lot because i am also from the same age being from the same as i have learned that natural supplements are good for our health not only us for all age these crazy bulk supplements are the best and i have ordered last week and taking it iits working very fine

migarcia1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have had luck with creatine. This works fast for building muscle. Be sure to drink plenty of water if you decide to use it. This would be a good suplement to start with, if you decide you stop using creatine it can lead to a loss of mass but if you start using something else instead of creatine you should be fine without the losses.

Joey2233 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would suggest starting with a good multi
    Vitamin .. a high quality protein powder and Creatine.