Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wokeness SJW win again.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just in here to laugh some more at the fanbois

HAHAHAHHAHAAHA
    It's not Snorlax his name's BORLAX

AP5 / PRO-Fap

JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Comments/likes disabled LOL. They're really trying for damage control by using a lot of the leaked scenes (but conveniently leaving out the trans moments) and add in parts with Joel/Ellie as if they won't be beaten down and killed.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    Misanthrope crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel like I’d rather stab myself in the dick with a fork than pay full price for the game . srs.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Made it on Ham and Milk crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuark that story trailer is incredibly well-made. makes me regret the direction this game went in even more
    Last edited by Lastro; 05-06-2020 at 10:46 AM.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Take it as a foreboding, or a message, or just a sign of Naughty Dog's decline, but the timing of this is hard to ignore:
    Uncharted’s Amy Hennig Looks Back On Series, Says It’s ‘Adventure Comfort Food’

peaking on the latest Retro Replay episode, Hennig, who worked on every Uncharted game including early concepts for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End before her departure from Naughty Dog in 2014, spoke a length about her time with the series and how it managed to appeal to a wide-reaching demographic.

"You know what I’m most proud of is how we made something partly intentional, and partly by accident that everyone loves. Like, the demographics of the game, from young and old, people played with their parents, people played with their spouses, women loved it, men loved it. It just struck the cord, it was like this sort of adventure comfort food for everyone. And that’s something I’ve taken to heart with my work going forward.

We’ve had so many people come to me with such lovely stories, with how they shared it with family members and has brought them together, people who have played it with their parents on their death beds and they hung out and hung out to play the latest game together. Again, better than any trophies and better than Harrison Ford playing your games, just knowing people had these moments.

And of course, it was the most fun I had on any project ever was working with you guys. I missed it. The affection of what we made is amazing."
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Journalists aren't even gamers either. You ever watch these journalists play a new game? They're borderline retarded. And it's these people who actually have a say to devs on whether a game is good or not

Add in Generation Z and Fortnite phenomenona and this puts the gaming generation in perspective. It may very well be time to pack it up, but we'll see.
    We must never forget that people like these tatertards still work in games "journalism" to this day:

Then there's the rest of gamers.

It's awful telling how every new "big" game that comes out trying ride the trend wave in a sorry attempt to be the next big twitch bait looks like some ungodly, cartoonish amalgamation of Fortnite, Overwatch, and every other hero phaggot shooter that has since released in their wake.

Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    just in here to laugh some more at the fanbois

HAHAHAHHAHAAHA
    This is a grade A example as to why one should never place faith in a company.

Far, far more notable properties have been shat upon as opposed to than anything remotely resembling something positive when put through the IP blood wringer.

Video games seem to be especially susceptible to this because what people need to realize is that they are highly prone to merely being the product of the people at the top.

If it is true that Naughty Dog's culture became increasingly toxic and devoid of discussion or criticism towards Neil what'shiscuck and his "vision," then there might as well not even be a "Naughty Dog" anymore, as it's just a familiar name loaded with nostalgia for older properties that weren't poisoned by the egotism of the few.

Originally Posted by JaegerBrah View Post

Comments/likes disabled LOL. They're really trying for damage control by using a lot of the leaked scenes (but conveniently leaving out the trans moments) and add in parts with Joel/Ellie as if they won't be beaten down and killed.
    They might as well have put trashy mumblecore over it or played it like a 90s sitcom.

Actually, the second option might fit because the whole, "cycle of revenge bad" angle reads like a very special episode.

Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    fuark that story trailer is incredibly well-made. makes me regret the direction this game went in even more
    Maybe you or others have heard the divisive reaction to how Final Fantasy 7: Remake's story turned out, with the most extreme calling it false advertising.

I haven't played that game myself, but having read up some of the differences/twists (knowing full well that I'll forget the important details by the time I play it), if that evoked screams of false advertising from a vocal minority, then I have to wonder what the response will be to TLOU2's "twist" from the poor, daft lemmings who find out every trailer, every ounce of investment they've had in these two characters, is now null and void because the real hero was the A-Rod and more than one type of "rod" by the look of that unit of fictional female bodybuilding (because that f*cking even matters in a goddamn zombie apocalypse).

That is halfway through the game rather than just towards the very end FF7R's case, and even if one doesn't particularly like the latter's direction, it's only a part of a greater story that has more than enough time and room to "redeem" itself*.

*Personally, I'm more open minded to see how the FF7 Remake's grander story turns out.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol I dont want to hear sony fanboys touting "naughty dogs" name like its a good thing anymore.
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

for those of you who are interested. it's a video from a youtuber who saw almost the entirety of the game and who confirms/dispels which beliefs about the leaks are true/false. tons of spoilers in there, more than what was being reported on the leaks (e.g. which characters die)

some of what is being said about how the game's story unfolds is actually blatantly false and, based off this video, the actual game actually seems like it won't be as bad as people are expecting.

that being said, i still won't be buying it, as most of the game's negative aspects are still there and enough to turn me off.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lastro; 05-06-2020 at 02:10 PM. Reason: added spoilers

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I''m having a kick out of facebook comments from unaware phaggots under this latest trailer.

brb "can't wait, looks great"
    brb "already preordered, my favorite game is back"

lmfao in for rude awakening

for those of you who are interested. it's a video from a youtuber who saw almost the entirety of the game and who confirms/dispels which beliefs about the leaks are true/false. tons of spoilers in there, more than what was being reported on the leaks (e.g. which characters die)

some of what is being said about how the game's story unfolds is actually blatantly false and, based off this video, the actual game actually seems like it won't be as bad as people are expecting.

that being said, i still won't be buying it, as most of the game's negative aspects are still there and enough to turn me off.

Spoiler!
    If that's what feminine looks like according to Naughty Dog, then I'd like to see masculine.
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Spoiler!
    Haven’t watched the video yet but this is basically what was in a reddit thread I saw. Point is, none of the issues people have with the game are refuted whatsoever.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i have the first one as i think it was free on ps plus, played it for like an hour got bored. idgaf about story/skip all cut scenes crew.

However, even tho idk the story, as i read the spoilers it still made me mad that they would do this and can't believe how actual fans that understand the story are dealing with this.
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Spoiler!
    read the spoiler tags and tbh no one gives a fk about those, the ones people that ppl are mad about is all that matters such as
    Spoiler!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Spoiler!
    The level list has been leaked though, it’s gonna be hard justifying playing as a tranny no one cares about for half the game who did you know what.
    Beer Flu Race War Boogaloo Crew
    Vote Constitutionalist Crew
    Giant Meteor 2020

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingIsHard View Post
    The level list has been leaked though, it’s gonna be hard justifying playing as a tranny no one cares about for half the game who did you know what.
    Either you think the first game sucks for making you kill the doctor or you think the second game sucks for killing you for killing the doctor.

Cuckmann went full retard. There's no way around it. It's not a subversion of expectation when the path taken is unexpected simply because of its illogical nature. That's just chitty writing.
    RIP George Kirby

ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    probably the story ive most been invested in through all of gaming. literally cried when his daughter died in the first one. naughty dog can pull it off

ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ryankoch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by conics View Post
    i have the first one as i think it was free on ps plus, played it for like an hour got bored. idgaf about story/skip all cut scenes crew.

However, even tho idk the story, as i read the spoilers it still made me mad that they would do this and can't believe how actual fans that understand the story are dealing with this.
    i will never understand people like you srs. no hate, but why even play a single player game? it blew my mind when someone told me they skipped all the cutscenes in the witcher 3 and said the game was meh. like what? skip all the story in an rpg

Originally Posted by BulkingIsHard View Post
    shes a straight woman with a "feminine" personality. she has muscle, kinda like nadine from uncharted 4, but that's not too bad. having to play as her is the reason i'm not buying the game. i do think the the rest of the reasons, except for cuckman's antics and ND's chitty treatment of employees, are being overblown, at times, in an SJW-like outrage though. i'm not saying they are invalid, but i didn't see that much complaining about horizon zero dawn nor outer worlds, which clearly also had some sjw chit in them.

Originally Posted by ohiostate123
    Point is, none of the issues people have with the game are refuted whatsoever.
    Originally Posted by conics

read the spoiler tags and tbh no one gives a fk about those, the ones people that ppl are mad about is all that matters such as
    i disagree. if you go to the time the story was leaked, you will see that people had many issues with

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by ryankoch View Post
    i will never understand people like you srs. no hate, but why even play a single player game? it blew my mind when someone told me they skipped all the cutscenes in the witcher 3 and said the game was meh. like what? skip all the story in an rpg
    for the gameplay? if i want to watch fkin cutscenes i can watch a movie

Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i do think the the rest of the reasons, except for cuckman's antics and ND's chitty treatment of employees, are being overblown, at times, in an SJW-like outrage though.
    Well said,
    on spread.
    "Better well hung than ill wed." - Kierkegaard

MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I hated the hell out of Last Of Us 1 so I'm not bothering with this

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MattBam87 View Post
    I hated the hell out of Last Of Us 1 so I'm not bothering with this
    Well then you might like the second one!
    RIP George Kirby

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't understand how developers can be SO unaware that putting a tranny in a game like this would backfire.

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lmao

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    I don't understand how developers can be SO unaware that putting a tranny in a game like this would backfire.
    Naughty Dog is a Los Angeles based developer, they live in a bubble. Even Where I live a few hundred miles north isn't as ideologically homogeneous.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was just thinking, this game should be called "Tranny Revenge"

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AD117 View Post

lmao
    Did they pay him in full or were they holding back a couple checks until he made that video?
    It's not Snorlax his name's BORLAX

AP5 / PRO-Fap

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can’t wait for the critic reviews next month. This is gonna be hilarious.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Made it on Ham and Milk crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Can’t wait for the critic reviews next month. This is gonna be hilarious.
    Well you know that every single mainstream "gaming news" site will give it a 10/10 glowing review for it's SJW agenda. Kotaku/Polygon/IGN/etc will be gushing over it's inclusiveness and the fact that a straight white male is not the protagonist.

BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Game looks fuking incredible. Lol at not playing because you hate gay chicks