Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by C Project View Post
    Lol at the people in this thread.

I hated the first game, but the story was good. Also lol at Dragon Age 3 shoving "it" down your throat. You could tell that gay dude to **** off ***got, or something similar. You'd lose a few points by some party members but it wouldn't end the game with "Game over, bigot!" You still played the ****ing game.

Please take this giant level of ****post retarded autism back to the r&p where it belongs.
    lolded
    *Rest In Peace Dad. I miss you every second of every day 03/13/2013*

*Official Dodge Truck Crew CEO*
    *Official IT Thread CEO*

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrocepCurls View Post
    You're getting embarassed ITT by numerous people who are pointing out how retarded your "arguments", if you can call them that, are. This isn't an issue because Ellie's homosexuality has always been hinted at and fits her character perfectly well, and is a great example of a well-portrayed homosexual character in media. Simple as that, the end.

Take the L like a man and move on, it's not that serious.
    ???

She was still a child in the first one and I certainly did not perceive anything about her sexuality from that game. It was not a focus or "hinted" at in any meaningful way beyond being able to point at in hindsight which makes it pointless in context.

The writers didn't address it until DLC which a lot of people didn't pick up.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post
    I didn't however see, while vaguely following this clusterfuk of a thread, that you actually agreed to changing your stance on this particular game,
    that's cause he didn't. he first claimed he never said anything about TLOU, which was a lie, then claimed he observably changed his opinion, which was also a lie

just instantloser being a dishonest, lying ****bag like he is in every discussion thread he's ever been in

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just instantloser being a dishonest, lying ****bag like he is in every discussion thread he's ever been in
    More projection.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    LOL OP. You didn't see the lesbian vibes radiating off Ellie in the first game? Srs? She wanted to guzzle that black chicks vag so fkin hard it was hard not to notice.
    there was no sexuality in the 1st game.

that dyke stuff was apparently added LATER, in the DLC that I never played.

I only played the original game when it came out.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    there was no sexuality in the 1st game.

that dyke stuff was apparently added LATER, in the DLC that I never played.

I only played the original game when it came out.
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    ???

She was still a child in the first one and I certainly did not perceive anything about her sexuality from that game. It was not a focus or "hinted" at in any meaningful way beyond being able to point at in hindsight which makes it pointless in context.

The writers didn't address it until DLC which a lot of people didn't pick up.
    Interesting.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Listen I am the HUGEST FUKKIN FAN of the witcher series. I've read all the books. Ciri was done well. TLOU is just rammed in political check-boxing.

Who here knew Ciri was lesbian?

The Witcher series is basically a direct analog of TLOU without being overbearing about it.

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Interesting.
    There is a null in my gaydar I guess!
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    More projection.
    You acted like you never mentioned the SJW agenda relating to TLOU.

You actually did so on the first page, multiple times.

That's called a lie. You don't understand what the word projection means. It isn't a get out clause when you get called out for being a dishonest, lying ****bag.

Just FYI

Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jesus I thought this thread had some interesting posts but then devolved into pure retardation, I regret reading this chit thanks OP

OT: who cares, she ugly and annoying anyway, Joel is what makes this game nohomo
    ChangGang's master

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You acted like you never mentioned the SJW agenda relating to TLOU.

You actually did so on the first page, multiple times.

That's called a lie. You don't understand what the word projection means. It isn't a get out clause when you get called out for being a dishonest, lying ****bag.

Just FYI
    I thought you were leaving. Sounds like you were lying? Also, I explained your claims on page 4 (I think) which you dismissed. And yes, I know what projection means. It means you're trying to push your own negative traits onto me instead. It's a classic staple of the left.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on rollbread lmao

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vrykul View Post
    Jesus I thought this thread had some interesting posts but then devolved into pure retardation, I regret reading this chit thanks OP

OT: who cares, she ugly and annoying anyway, Joel is what makes this game nohomo
    joel isnt in the 2nd game

Ellie is the only playable character
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nah, they confiremd that Ellie is the only playable character.

no joel.
    joel isnt in the 2nd game

Ellie is the only playable character
    Don't believe it. Taken from an interview back in 2013 regarding TLOU:

Druckmann: From a marketing standpoint, something we were very conscious of initially—We said, “Here are things we will lie about in interviews.” If somebody asks, “Do you play as Ellie?” we would say no. Even though we knew from the beginning that we were working toward this climactic moment where the roles of the characters shift. We did dozens of interviews where we outright lied about it. “No. Joel is the only person you play.” We also decided we would never talk about the prologue where you play as Sarah.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i am 99% sure Joel will be playable in some capacity. Ellie's the main char but im guessing that at next year's E3, we'll see gameplay footage with Joel (unless they want to keep it a surprise).

Naughty dog ain't dumb; they know we all want to know what happened to Joel.

Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clkflynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol @ plebs who care if she's a Lesbian or not.

But **** she got ugly as ****, I don't know why they went in that direction, making her look so masculine. When she was 14 lol she looked like a normal girl and that's when most girls go through puberty.

Lol @ the **** reply I got.
    !Only friends are family crew!
    !Die alone crew!
    !Balding crew!
    !Kissless crew!
    !Only girl who has smiled at me is Mom crew!
    !Left Nofap crew!
    !Still watch porn crew!

Eternal Monk for the next 62 years seeking that divinity.

Originally Posted by Clkflynn View Post
    Lol @ plebs who care if she's a Lesbian or not.

But **** she got ugly as ****, I don't know why they went in that direction, making her look so masculine. When she was 14 lol she looked like a normal girl and that's when most girls go through puberty.

Lol @ the **** reply I got.
    they changed her eye color from Nazi White Supremacist GREEN
    to
    Oppressed Minority BROWN too.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    love between man and a woman is no different than a woman and a woman.

Jesus christ, some miscers are truly living up to the 'tard whitetrash trump mentality. Crying like special snowflakes when a slight detail in a game is going another direction than the mass media has done since the dawn of modern media.

besides, isnt this girl a child in puberty? lmao and youre obsessed that her sexuality isnt like the "norm"?

c'mon dude, read a book or something, geez
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

Originally Posted by nordiclifter View Post
    love between man and a woman is no different than a woman and a woman.
    Homosexuality is a birth defect in which the reproductive system developed incorrectly.

E.g., a woman with sexual feelings for other women.

Sexual desire's entire purpose is for reproduction, for the survival of the "species". You have sexual desire because you're supposed to reproduce.

All homosexuals are simply suffering from a medical disorder, but you Lefitsts have turned them into a civil rights issue, and have convinced homosexuals that they are normal. Which they aren't.

Furthermore, your dismissive attitude only hurts society at large, because it dilutes the Masculine and Feminine traits of both sexes. A civilization benefits the most when it supports the natural Masculinity of it's Men, and the natural Femininity of it's Women.

People born with medical disorders don't magically become healthy and normal because your naive and misguided politics compares them to the Civil Rights movement of african americans.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 06-15-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Homosexuality is a birth defect in which the reproductive system developed incorrectly.

E.g., a woman with sexual feelings for other women.

Sexual desire's entire purpose is for reproduction, for the survival of the "species". You have sexual desire because you're supposed to reproduce.

All homosexuals are simply suffering from a medical disorder, but you Lefitsts have turned them into a civil rights issue, and have convinced homosexuals that they are normal. Which they aren't.
    are you srs? im being genuine curious

edit: just saw Your sig

not trying to be mean or an ass, but i see what youre saying and i understand where u coming from as far as I can
    Last edited by nordiclifter; 06-15-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I now remember why i blocked calmwind ages ago. What a complete and absolute nutjob
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

If you don't see the common sense in my post, then the act of thinking isn't for you.

Homosexuals are 3% of the population.

Are you under the impression that the other 97% of us are just a coincidence of nature, and that evolution/God just creates homosexuals just because Humanity needs some diversity?

I can't simplify this any further for you. Homosexuality is no different than a baby born with schizophrenia, or with sickle cell disease, or any other medical disorder. The reproductive system can malfunction just like any other system in your body.

It's quite obvious, and if you can't see it......

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

If you don't see the common sense in my post, then the act of thinking isn't for you.

Homosexuals are 3% of the population.

Are you under the impression that the other 97% of us are just a coincidence of nature, and that evolution/God just creates homosexuals just because Humanity needs some diversity?

I can't simplify this any further for you.

It's quite obvious, and if you can't see it......
    i understand what you are saying, I just dont have any problem With People being themselves and being different from what i am. I try to love my neighbour as well as I can
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew

Semi-Aesthetic/10 TheWeeknd4Ever's Avatar
    TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy fuk, what tragic lives some of you *******s must live if this actually upsets you.

Literally lmaoing at this entire thread

i understand what you are saying, I just dont have any problem With People being themselves and being different from what i am. I try to love my neighbour as well as I can
    But you're allowing yourself to be brainwashed and be passive.

If you meet someone who suffers from hearing voices that aren't there..... for example, schizophrenia........ do you say "I'm ok with that person being themselves" ?????????

Why is homosexuality suddenly special?

It's no different. It's a medical issue, and it's certainly not healthy and normal. We should still treat everyone with love and kindness....... but I'm 100% against the liberals who push this agenda and try to pretend it's normal.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Originally Posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    Holy fuk, what tragic lives some of you *******s must live if this actually upsets you.

Literally lmaoing at this entire thread
    because being passive about degenerate things in the world is cool.

"hay guise, im too cool to care about stuff."

here's a life lesson for you :

All of Civilization depends on Men to sacrifice for something greater than themselves.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Semi-Aesthetic/10 TheWeeknd4Ever's Avatar
    TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

All of Civilization depends on Men to sacrifice for something greater than themselves.
    A fictional character in a survival horror game turns out to be gay and that is degeneracy in your eyes.

Lmao, you are pathetic dude.

ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000)
    im down for some lesbo action

but this feminist chit has gotten out of hand
    Texas Rangers/Mike Trout
    Dallas Mavericks/Kobe Bryant
    Dallas Stars
    Dallas Cowboys
    FC Dallas
    Texas Tech

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't care if ellen page is a lesbo or not. Just want to play as grizzled old grumpy Joel
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Its a video game dude. Get a grip. Your trying to dish out life lessons cause someone isn't bothered about a gay fictional video game character. Think about that for a second
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    all you guys are putting some much emotional effort into your posts...about a video game. Why not leave the misc and go play God of War.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up