Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    That make out scene in the trailer was literally disturbing to watch. I don't have a problem with homosexuality, but it just felt so out of place. I showed my brother and sister the trailer, and the look on my brother's face made me lol hard, he looked literally disturbed, as if he knew that scene was made to pander to SJWs. My sister didn't seem to care, as she's more liberal, but we all understand and agree what's going on. The only saving thing from that trailer was the gameplay, which looked really intense and amazing, consistent with the original Last of Us, but SJWs/Feminist/Liberals need to understand, that there's a limit to how much people can take to this obvious agenda.
    Just tell your siblings the deal - it's all shallow crap to appeal to homosexual couples. I wouldn't want my siblings experimenting just because of something they saw in a video game.

And step 1 of leftism is to make that a detestable bigotry. But fuk them, I want our bloodline to continue.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrocepCurls View Post
    So you come into a thread about The Last of Us and Ellie's sexuality, respond to a poster who was specifically explaining why Ellie's sexuality in the Last of Us isn't a problem, and yet were apparently not talking about Ellie's sexuality in the Last of Us?

The only thing even more embarassing than your low IQ and social ineptitude, is how dishonest you are when you get shown to be a fool. It's pretty much a hallmark of every thread you post in.
    Actually most threads I post in go fine until some asshat communist like yourself shows up, misreads/intentionally strawmans something I've written, then makes a bunch of personal attacks about my weight or calls me a virgin. Then when I point out that the communist in question has no arguments, they then strawman me s'more, or totally misinterpret what I've written in an attempt to paint me as dishonest or some kind of "bad guy", because once again, said communist is incapable of rational argumentation. Projection also often ensues, with the use of words like "snowflake".
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    Homophobes gonna homophobe
    I'm not a homophobe, but games with real life political topics from our real life political sphere kinda deter me from wanting to play them. Especially when its the whole "need moar gays and women in vidyagames" kinda mentality. So they bastardize current games/movies/entertainment with their own political views. Kinda like the whole Ghostbusters and that new Oceans movie. Way to take an already established group of movies and spin off your own take on it just to please people of specific political views and agendas. Whatever you do, don't make your own, new and original content, just ride on the coattails of XYZ (men in this specific case).

I'm not opposed to playing a game with a gay character, I'm just opposed to when it seems like it's forced upon me for little to know more reason than to make specific groups of people feel "included" and so that companies can fill quotas and check off "inclusivity" boxes.

Also, I should say that I don't have a horse in this SPECIFIC race. I never played any of the last of us games. But from what I've seen, it was a DLC that added the notion that Ellie is lesbian and that it wasn't in the original game. I have a feeling someone wanted to check off a diversity box somewhere.

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    never played last of us - from looking at videos of it it looked more like a playable movie than a video game
    *All my posts are 100% fiction*

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Actually most threads I post in go fine until some asshat communist like yourself shows up, misreads/intentionally strawmans something I've written, then makes a bunch of personal attacks about my weight or calls me a virgin. Then when I point out that the communist in question has no arguments, they then strawman me s'more, or totally misinterpret what I've written in an attempt to paint me as dishonest or some kind of "bad guy", because once again, said communist is incapable of rational argumentation.

Here's you responding to a poster talking about the Last of Us, and Ellie:

Originally Posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    It would he SJW if it came out of left field and didn’t make sense for the character and they just forced it in to appeal to the mass acceptance movement.
    That IS what they're doing.

It "makes sense"? How does it make sense for more and more lead characters to be gay when gay people are less than 3% of the world's population. Representation is one thing (which isn't even important), but it's not realistic for so many characters to have these incredibly rare characteristics, unless once again you're just inserting it into the game/movie/media to appease a vocal minority of the population.

It affects the quality of the game by breaking immersion. Instead of enjoying the game, the entire time you're stuck watching this forced SJW narrative play out. It doesn't need to be in the game; It's only there to appease the SJW masses (who don't even play games ffs). It's like BF5 putting a trans, one armed sniper in a WW2 setting. Totally pointless except to appease the mob.
    Here's you stating in plain English that the "SJW garbage" is one reason why you aren't buying the Last of Us:

Actually the fact that it's on a console I don't own is what deters me from buying it. The SJW garbage is just another reason.
    I don't call you out without reason. I call you out cause you're an outwardly dishonest (you made these posts literally only 4 pages ago in this same thread, yet claim they don't exist), lying dreg who doesn't put forward a single reasonable argument, gets BTFO by everyone like you have done so far ITT, then accuses other people of not understanding your non-arguments, or misrepresenting you, when in fact they have done nothing other than directly quote you like just now.

It's time to stop posting

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao you guys are retards. Figures op being one of the dumbest trump fanboys is furious about a gay fictional video game character. Get a grip
    RedskinsO'sWizards

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YesWayNoWeigh View Post
    Lmao you guys are retards. Figures op being one of the dumbest trump fanboys is furious about a gay fictional video game character. Get a grip
    Oh look, let's bring Trump into something he has nothing to do with.

-Hercules

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh look, let's bring Trump into something he has nothing to do with.
    Typical InstantLoser. Gets shown to be a dishonest liar via his very own posts, then ducks out the conversation entirely and hope no one notices.

The fact that you're a basement dwelling loser is just a natural consequence of you being a dishonest, lying, slimebag, which is displayed with every post you make. No one would want to be friends with someone like that IRL.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YesWayNoWeigh View Post
    Intersectionality 101
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Typical InstantLoser. Gets shown to be a dishonest liar via his very own posts, then ducks out the conversation entirely and hope no one notices.

The fact that you're a basement dwelling loser is just a natural consequence of you being a dishonest, lying, slimebag, which is displayed with every post you make. No one would want to be friends with someone like that IRL. Work on that and you may get somewhere
    Oh look, more name calling from the Communist piece of chit. I wasn't dishonest. I simply responded to that poster with my general sense of the game. As the thread evolved, it became more evident that this particular game is less likely to be SJW driven than the usual tripe, and thus my stance on the game modified accordingly. I have never played the original TLOU, nor the DLC. I do not own a gaming console other than an XBOX One S which I strictly use for 4k Blu Rays. I know little of the story, so when OP made this thread I made the logical assumption that his statements of this being SJW trash were correct, and based my subsequent initial posts accordingly.

Are people not allowed to modify their opinions as new information is received? I thought that's what you're supposed to do.

-Hercules

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FearThisjake View Post
    I'm not a homophobe, but games with real life political topics from our real life political sphere kinda deter me from wanting to play them. Especially when its the whole "need moar gays and women in vidyagames" kinda mentality. So they bastardize current games/movies/entertainment with their own political views. Kinda like the whole Ghostbusters and that new Oceans movie. Way to take an already established group of movies and spin off your own take on it just to please people of specific political views and agendas. Whatever you do, don't make your own, new and original content, just ride on the coattails of XYZ (men in this specific case).

I'm not opposed to playing a game with a gay character, I'm just opposed to when it seems like it's forced upon me for little to know more reason than to make specific groups of people feel "included" and so that companies can fill quotas and check off "inclusivity" boxes.

Also, I should say that I don't have a horse in this SPECIFIC race. I never played any of the last of us games. But from what I've seen, it was a DLC that added the notion that Ellie is lesbian and that it wasn't in the original game. I have a feeling someone wanted to check off a diversity box somewhere.
    My subsequent posts agree with you. I specifically said ghostbusters was a bad way to do it lol.

When done right, it’s fine. When forced it isn’t. The argument itt is that it’s done right in this game. Playing the first game then the dlc, it’s a natural evolution of the character and it should be of no surprise to anybody to see this in game 2.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Oh look, more name calling from the Communist piece of chit.
    You're objectively a dishonest liar though, which is why you ducked out of the conversation when I quoted the posts displaying exactly what you asked me to show (do you have short term memory loss?). That isn't random name calling, that's just a relevant fact about you being a lying sack of ****.

Rinse and repeat, until the next thread where you will again lie and be dishonest.

You're objectively a dishonest liar though, which is why you ducked out of the conversation when I quoted the posts displaying exactly what you asked me to show (do you have short term memory loss?). That isn't random name calling, that's just a relevant fact about you being a lying sack of ****.

Rinse and repeat, until the next thread where you will again lie and be dishonest.
    Read my full post.

-Hercules

Read my full post.
    Point to where you acknowledged it wasn't a problem in TLOU. Frankly no one gives a damn what you think, but your incessant lying and backpedalling in every thread is worthy of calling out

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL OP. You didn't see the lesbian vibes radiating off Ellie in the first game? Srs? She wanted to guzzle that black chicks vag so fkin hard it was hard not to notice.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So many god damn incels in this thread and on this forum it's ridiculous, I think you guys got lost looking for Reddit/4chan.

If you refuse to play a 10/10 game because the character is a lesbian(which I doubt will be a major plot point) then Elliot Rodger might be your biggest hero in life.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MrBourbon View Post
    lmao I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed that
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Point to where you acknowledged it wasn't a problem in TLOU. Frankly no one gives a damn what you think, but your incessant lying and backpedalling in every thread is worthy of calling out
    Nobody gives a fukc what you think either. At least my opinions in this part of the forum are taken with some measure of weight, as technology is my forte.

To your initial request:

As the thread evolved, it became more evident that this particular game is less likely to be SJW driven than the usual tripe, and thus my stance on the game modified accordingly.

-Hercules

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    So many god damn incels in this thread and on this forum it's ridiculous, I think you guys got lost looking for Reddit/4chan.

If you refuse to play a 10/10 game because the character is a lesbian(which I doubt will be a major plot point) then Elliot Rodger might be your biggest hero in life.
    If the other chick was hot there wouldn't be much of a issue, but to make the girl look like a young Anita Sarkeesian makes me wanna vomit.

/puke
    I want to walk across the Rainbow Bridge
    And see my fathers in the golden hall
    They beckon me to join their feast
    In my dreams I hear their call

- Amon Amarth

Tichondrius Horde PvP Crew -

Nobody gives a fukc what you think either. At least my opinions in this part of the forum are taken with some measure of weight, as technology is my forte.

To your initial request:
    That post was after you'd already be called out, embarrassed by multiple posters and then shown to be a dishonest ****bag. None of your previous posts said anything of the sort, which is what I asked for.

You first claimed you had never said SJW was a problem in TLOU, then when I literally quoted posts of yours from the first page showing that you had said exactly that, you shifted to saying "oh yeah but actually I changed my mind". Even though nothing you posted suggested that.

Anyway I'm out, but you remain the same dishonest ****bag you always were. Or just severe short term memory loss.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LugosiNineOne View Post
    never played last of us - from looking at videos of it it looked more like a playable movie than a video game
    First game was overrated to me for this reason. Gameplay was nothing special, so how can it be a great game

Anyway I'm out.

-Hercules

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    First game was overrated to me for this reason. Gameplay was nothing special, so how can it be a great game
    Gameplay was fantastic, brah. The whole point was that it wasn't supposed to feel like a typical shooter where you're this invincible marine with endless ammo and souped up weapons. On the harder difficulties, you often run short of bullets, have to spend a lot of time taking cover and hiding from enemies, make do with crappy makeshift weapons, when you get shot you get visibly injured/stunned, etc. It was meant to be a survival game and they nailed it

Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If OP is really this triggered by a video game character development, then he really must be mentally ill srs

Stfu and play the damn game

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That post was after you'd already be called out, embarrassed by multiple posters and then shown to be a dishonest ****bag. None of your previous posts said anything of the sort, which is what I asked for.

You first claimed you had never said SJW was a problem in TLOU, then when I literally quoted posts of yours from the first page showing that you had said exactly that, you shifted to saying "oh yeah but actually I changed my mind". Even though nothing you posted suggested that.

Anyway I'm out, but you remain the same dishonest ****bag you always were. Or just severe short term memory loss.
    not that anyone cares for my 2 cents either but:

Instant, your opinion is as valid as everyone else's and you are tech savvy, I have asked you for advice myself. I didn't however see, while vaguely following this clusterfuk of a thread, that you actually agreed to changing your stance on this particular game, you may have implied it, but it wasn't clear. Im not going back to confirm because, well who cares at this point.
    I do see your point on forced political agenda in games, when it feels weird and out of place/context, when its obvious why the developers put it there. I myself am more or less tolerant on these unless its something extreme, cant recall the last game I played a video game where it was really obvious. I heard Mass Effect Andromeda was one, but after playing it for a couple of hours on Origin Access, i dropped it mainly because it didn't hook me at all.

and Brocep, you had perfectly valid points on TLoU and how it totally made sense in this game and the prequel, you started losing the argument though when you resorted to personal attacks.

I'm not trying to be your peacekeeper, but y'all need to chill, there's enough political segregation now as it is, and we use this forum to discuss video games, something we all have in common.

*4 crew*

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gt3x24x7 View Post
    If OP is really this triggered by a video game character development, then he really must be mentally ill srs

Stfu and play the damn game
    But you see for people like that they can't just play the game, they need something to be angry about! They have been greatly wronged by the gaming industry for introducing a lesbian character and they will not stand for this!

Incels like OP and Instantloser(among various others in this thread/forum) need someone like Jordan Peterson in their lives to help them stop being such angry little boys and find happiness

Also inb4 Instantloser tries to call me a commie/libtard/SJW, etc... Review my post history and you'll see that I'm a fairly conservative person, so your attempt to diminish any comment by using the instant rebuttal of "COMMIE!" won't work on me bucko.

But you see for people like that they can't just play the game, they need something to be angry about! They have been greatly wronged by the gaming industry for introducing a lesbian character and they will not stand for this!

Incels like OP and Instantloser(among various others in this thread/forum) need someone like Jordan Peterson in their lives to help them stop being such angry little boys and find happiness

Also inb4 Instantloser tries to call me a commie/libtard/SJW, etc... Review my post history and you'll see that I'm a fairly conservative person, so your attempt to diminish any comment by using the instant rebuttal of "COMMIE!" won't work on me bucko.
    I called Brocephus a Communist because he's an open Communist. He probably doesn't even take it as an insult.

Your entire post is projection btw. It's the LEFT that pushes to have games changed because they don't like all the straight white people in them. Then, when people respond to that negatively, you get this narrative that anyone complaining must be a misogynist/homophobe, blah blah blah. You people TRULY have no arguments.

-Hercules

I called Brocephus a Communist because he's an open Communist. He probably doesn't even take it as an insult.

Your entire post is projection btw. It's the LEFT that pushes to have games changed because they don't like all the straight white people in them. Then, when people respond to that negatively, you get this narrative that anyone complaining must be a misogynist/homophobe, blah blah blah. You people TRULY have no arguments.
    You people? You just did the exact thing that I said you would do, attempting to call me a liberal lol, so bravo 10/10. People who disagree with you aren't automatically a SJW liberal soy boy cuck bud I'm not going to sit here and give you a list of ways that prove otherwise, you're free to believe all you want.

What I know for sure is that you're a very angry person, as evidence by your post history. I can't count how many times I've seen you go off on some angry incel rant about women or whatever/whoever else wronged you in your life. People like you give the right a bad name, just like angry SJW protesters give the left a bad name.

You people? You just did the exact thing that I said you would do, attempting to call me a liberal lol, so bravo 10/10. People who disagree with you aren't automatically a SJW liberal soy boy cuck bud I'm not going to sit here and give you a list of ways that prove otherwise, you're free to believe all you want.

What I know for sure is that you're a very angry person, as evidence by your post history. I can't count how many times I've seen you go off on some angry incel rant about women or whatever/whoever else wronged you in your life.
    You people, as in people who post stupid chit like you just did, trying to claim that people who point out SJW garbage in games are all "basement dwellers" and "incels", and other name calling nonsense. IDC if you're a liberal, centrist, conservative, or whatever else you call yourself. Your response is typical.

You have literally never seen me go off on an "incel rant against women" or anyone else. It has NEVER happened.

-Hercules

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yochrisss View Post
    Im assuming, if hes not dead or something, that you will play as him and ellie
    nah, they confiremd that Ellie is the only playable character.

no joel.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.