Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fitness0101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to recover from bicep strain

I believe I have a strain or sprain on my left bicep

The thing is my right arm is slightly smaller than left. So I thought I will do a little more work with the right arm to make it a similar size. Unfortunately, this did not solve the problem, as now my right arm is still smaller, yet stronger than my left.

As a result, when I trained hard, my right could handle more weight than my left, so it overtrained my left bicep because the weight was a tad too much for left even though it was fine for the smaller yet stronger right arm.

I can still lift but I believe I have a small sprain or strain somewhere inside my left bicep. It has been several weeks but it has not fully healed yet, even when I skipped many bicep days and took it easy on my biceps.

It feels like a dull pain, I have pulled a muscle in the past (not on the arm) and it feels similar so I'm pretty sure that is the issue. When you workout as you know, it tears the muscle which is normal, but only enough to heal. It seems that I simply torte a little too much causing it to not heal easily like normal.

It does not prevent me from working out because I think it is just a small bit somewhere in the middle. However, my brain is telling me I probably should take it easy on the arm especially after doing a couple sets. I can feel it, even though the pain isn't sharp and doesn't inhibit movement. It is not normal muscle soreness.

How can I recover from this strain or sprain, besides doing no exercise which would lose my gains? I would like to recover as quickly as possible to get back to my normal routine and make some good bicep gains.