sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Let's talk about the NBA Draft 2018

who do you guys like, who you think is overrated?

Draft seems to be littered with talented big men.

I think if you are Phoenix you have to be a fool not to draft Ayton. IMO he has to most potential and upside out of anybody in the draft.

I'm honestly not sold on Doncic. The pros are he has good size, has played professionally at the highest levels in Europe for awhile, good court vision, etc. But I think he will struggle creating his own shot, shooting in general and get burned on defense. Certainly think he can improve these things but I see his rookie season to be one of struggle.

I also really like JJJ I think he is also one of those guys with a tremendous upside. I think a lot of his weaknesses are things that can easily be improved upon. He has good defensive instincts unlike Ayton and Bagley. Still kinda raw though.

Really high on Miles Bridges as well too

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with doncic. But I'm not gonna lie...it's cuz he's white (no racist). I am white and unathletic as well
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah Doncic has bust potential written all over him. He’s going to find things much harder going against athletic freaks night in and night out and unless he has Bird/Nash-like IQ right off the bat.... I can’t see him doing much.

Very curious to see if Trae Young can live up to the hype. Although he’s small this current NBA is tailor-made for him. Premium on shooting... no hand checking... right up his alley.

JJJ could end up being a steal for someone. Apparently he crushed his workout with PHX.

Porter Jr. could also end up being a steal if teams shy away because of his injury.

Bemba is another one who’s high risk high reward. Reminds me of the hype surrounding Hasheem Thabeet when he was coming out.

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Young is intriguing to me. I really think he's simply more raw Curry, but he needs the right team and coach to develop him. I think the Mavs take Bamba who definitely has some potential too.

I think the Suns, will be vastly improved by adding Ayton. Ayton + Booker with some solid free agency moves could contend for a playoff spot next year. It willl be interesting to see how these young guns work out. I really felt like NCAA basketball was amazing this year because of an increase in overall talent. My theory is more guys are focusing on basketball now over football due to CTE stuff. We had an amazing draft class last year and this one feels pretty strong too.
    San Antonio Spurs/Dallas Cowboys/Houston Astros/Georgia Tech/Baylor/UTA/Manchester United

sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    I agree with doncic. But I'm not gonna lie...it's cuz he's white (no racist). I am white and unathletic as well
    it's been the stereotypical white/european player. Can shoot, has high bball IQ, good skills/talent but is slow and lacks explosiveness/athleticism lol.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Yeah Doncic has bust potential written all over him. He’s going to find things much harder going against athletic freaks night in and night out and unless he has Bird/Nash-like IQ right off the bat.... I can’t see him doing much.

Very curious to see if Trae Young can live up to the hype. Although he’s small this current NBA is tailor-made for him. Premium on shooting... no hand checking... right up his alley.

JJJ could end up being a steal for someone. Apparently he crushed his workout with PHX.

Porter Jr. could also end up being a steal if teams shy away because of his injury.

Bemba is another one who’s high risk high reward. Reminds me of the hype surrounding Hasheem Thabeet when he was coming out.
    I see Doncic being a top 5 pick but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped further. Honestly, I think Trae Young is the real deal despite people saying boom or bust. May struggle initially adapting to length, strength and athleticism but I think he find his place. I think he's the most NBA ready scorer and has so many tools to do so. He's small but Curry is also a twink and that's who I liken his game to. Dude has range that will translate at the NBA level and open up his game.

It's crazy, the top 10 projected picks alone are all filled with star potential not to mention there will probably be some sleepers. I'm liking the talent level we are seeing.

GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As a Euro who followed Doncic a bit: he is a really solid player, I doubt he will be a bust, BUT I think he may be a locker room cancer. Word is, he had gotten a big head and is arrogant as fuk around team mates.

I‘m high on JJJ myself, too bad my Lakers are picking super late, but the guys analysing talent have been excellent in the past and may find a diamond in the rough.
    Banging in Hong Kong 2017, Europe Roadtrip 2018, planned: Mt. Kilimanjaro 2019. Currently in: Cologne, Germany

~ Los Angeles Lakers ~ Eintracht Frankfurt ~ PhD crew ~ PrettyHugeDick crew as well ~ Philosophy crew ~

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    it's been the stereotypical white/european player. Can shoot, has high bball IQ, good skills/talent but is slow and lacks explosiveness/athleticism lol.

I see Doncic being a top 5 pick but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped further. Honestly, I think Trae Young is the real deal despite people saying boom or bust. May struggle initially adapting to length, strength and athleticism but I think he find his place. I think he's the most NBA ready scorer and has so many tools to do so. He's small but Curry is also a twink and that's who I liken his game to. Dude has range that will translate at the NBA level and open up his game.

It's crazy, the top 10 projected picks alone are all filled with star potential not to mention there will probably be some sleepers. I'm liking the talent level we are seeing.
    Crazy that Sexton is projected outside the top 10.
    San Antonio Spurs/Dallas Cowboys/Houston Astros/Georgia Tech/Baylor/UTA/Manchester United

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GotNext View Post
    As a Euro who followed Doncic a bit: he is a really solid player, I doubt he will be a bust, BUT I think he may be a locker room cancer. Word is, he had gotten a big head and is arrogant as fuk around team mates.

I‘m high on JJJ myself, too bad my Lakers are picking super late, but the guys analysing talent have been excellent in the past and may find a diamond in the rough.
    If that’s true that’ll get fixed REAL QUICK once the season starts lol.

I don't think he will be a bust either, I just think he'll have a rough start in the NBA, but neither do I think he will be a star in this league. could be wrong.

FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    Crazy that Sexton is projected outside the top 10.
    Is it...?
    LakeShow.

Paul Pogba dabbed with the WC trophy.

Kyler Murray isn't that short.

Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malversation is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't watch college ball - aware me on who are the top prospects and why.

dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Was hoping for Bamba, but his stock seems to be going up lately so he might not make it to #5.

Either way, I hope they just take BPA at 5 and don't get cute with trading down. Unless it's a complete fleecing of course.
    Minnesota Vikings - Dallas Mavericks - Washington Wizards - Bayern Munich

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

it's a different thing in the NBA though. everyone is a beast, even the players that dont play much so he wont be the top dog. I hope he does well. I like his style of play. You dont need super athleticism to succeed in the nba but if you dont got that you better be supreme in other areas of your game. the way the league is evolving i think he fits the style of play very well
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!