EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100)

ON gold standard gainer "scoop"

So yesterday's I bought this to help me on my clean bulk since ramadan's is almost ending, and I was wondering as how much exactly is a "scoop", like the scoop included in the product full until the top ? or is it only half of it ? Like do I just dose 100 grams the morning and 100 grams after working out ? Because if it is one full until the top scoop that means the product wouldn't last longer than 2 weeks and I would be taking too many calories, could you clarify me this ?
    Plus ultra & transcendance

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EdgeTDK View Post
    So yesterday's I bought this to help me on my clean bulk since ramadan's is almost ending, and I was wondering as how much exactly is a "scoop", like the scoop included in the product full until the top ? or is it only half of it ? Like do I just dose 100 grams the morning and 100 grams after working out ? Because if it is one full until the top scoop that means the product wouldn't last longer than 2 weeks and I would be taking too many calories, could you clarify me this ?
    one scoop generally tends to mean one scoop. certainly in my part of the world anyway.

If you're worried about too many calories and how many servings it is, then that's why they put the information on the outside of the packaging for you to read prior to purchase, not when you get home, crack it open and wonder why you've got a small shovel sitting in front of you.

Ideal dosage would be to take the whole bag/tub back to the shop and spend the cash on calorie dense foods such as whole milk, peanut butter, fattier cuts of meat etc. as mass gainers are, on the whole, garbage.

seeing as you've already opened it, however, you can just take half servings if you don't want/need as many calories in (though it begs the question 'why buy a gainer'?)

also, LOL @ 'clean bulk' - what's a 'clean' bulk made up of?
    Strong & Unstable

EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100) EdgeTDK is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    one scoop generally tends to mean one scoop. certainly in my part of the world anyway.

If you're worried about too many calories and how many servings it is, then that's why they put the information on the outside of the packaging for you to read prior to purchase, not when you get home, crack it open and wonder why you've got a small shovel sitting in front of you.

Ideal dosage would be to take the whole bag/tub back to the shop and spend the cash on calorie dense foods such as whole milk, peanut butter, fattier cuts of meat etc. as mass gainers are, on the whole, garbage.

seeing as you've already opened it, however, you can just take half servings if you don't want/need as many calories in (though it begs the question 'why buy a gainer'?)

If you are just going to be arrogant and try to be the smartass, do yourself a favor and leave.
    Too many conclusions jumped istg.
    Plus ultra & transcendance

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you are just going to be arrogant and try to be the smartass, do yourself a favor and leave.
    Too many conclusions jumped istg.
    I’m being neither arrogant nor a smart arse. Why would leaving me doing myself a favour?

You asked questions, I gave honest answers. I’d be doing you a disservice if I gave you bollocks answers.

A scoop is a scoop.
    Use less if you want less, more of you want more but.
    Calorie dense foods are superior in every way to gainers, ISTG IKR?!
    Strong & Unstable

SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post

I will admit, the shovel is quite a frightening sight when you pop the lid.
    OP, he has a solid point.

A mass gainer is just an excessive amount of calories in liquid form.
    You can save more money by buying a regular whey protein and throwing in calories such as bananas, oats, peanut butter, etc. into a blender.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weigh it. That's the only way to know how much of a scoop you need to meet the label (all powder supplements with a scoop). If I'm not weighing, I do a level scoop.

If you would be taking too many calories at one serving each time you take it...take less than one serving?

Eat more peanut butter, whole milk, cheeseburgers, chocolate milk, olive oil, etc, and you won't have to worry about it

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only way to be 100% sure "how much" is to weigh it.

Typically I scoop mine, and level it off flat. With a mass gainer or other products that have more of a shovel style scooper, just fill it to the top. The extra powder you may be consuming isn't going to make or break you if you are trying to use it to gain weight / increase calories anyway.

Most mass gainers tend to have limited servings due to the number of scoops required.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why we don't by supplements before figuring out what you actually need.

It's just powdered food OP. You don't need to time it, you don't need to use it. It's just convenient powder to help you meet caloric and macro goals should you need the help.

If it says, "One scoop," then it means, "One scoop." If you're worried that the scoop isn't exact, then weight the contents of one scoop.

Timing of nutrients isn't relevant for the vast majority of people. So you could use it whenever should you need the help. Other than that, it sounds like your knowledge of nutrition in general could use a boost. Hit the nutrition forums up and read the stickies.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic